Phone with a good headphone jack

Hello guys.!

I am looking for a phone with a good headphone jack and audio  blq blq stuff    mostly gonna be used for music duh, so yea  my current  choices are  M9, 1+1, .

There is no Motorola turbo in my country and it will be very expensive ordering from USA.

I don't know what you mean by a good headphone jack. If your worried about mobile audio quality get a mobile dac.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

I don't know what you mean by a good headphone jack. If your worried about mobile audio quality get a mobile dac.

By a good  headphone jack i mean  amazing audio quality trough headphones  and a good amp  if i went and got a mobile dac    that would  be  very uncomfortable having  the phone and the dac in my  pocket .

By a good headphone jack i mean amazing audio quality trough headphones and a good amp if i went and got a mobile dac that would be very uncomfortable having the phone and the dac in my pocket .

Your not looking for a good headphone jack then. Your looking for a phone with a good audio chip and amp.

I have used a few different phones to test this. For the most part I cant tell the difference and find my s4 to be fine.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

I heard reviews say the M8 had good sound for it's amp, so I would assume the M9 would as well. HTC usually dominates the audio game, they at least have that.

M9 has some of the best sound I've heard on a phone. Subjectively surpasses the M8 and the iPhone 6 which seems lackluster in comparison to the iPhone 5.

hai

Your not looking for a good headphone jack then.  Your looking for a phone with a good audio chip and amp.  

I have used a few different phones to test this.  For the most part I cant tell the difference and find my 24 to be fine.

Indeed i had no idea  how to describe it  

By a good  headphone jack i mean  amazing audio quality trough headphones  and a good amp  if i went and got a mobile dac    that would  be  very uncomfortable having  the phone and the dac in my  pocket .

For those purposes, definitely the HTC One M9. 

"Rawr XD"

Your not looking for a good headphone jack then. Your looking for a phone with a good audio chip and amp.

I have used a few different phones to test this. For the most part I cant tell the difference and find my s4 to be fine.

When switching from one phone to another I do easily notice the difference in sound through the headphones. 90% of my phone usage on a regular day being music, it's actually what made me put my Nexus 5 in the drawer and go back to my BlackBerry Z30, for it's vastly superior sound quality, through speakers and through good headphones.

"Rawr XD"