Ek Evo water block clear fluid?

Go to solution Solved by EK Luc,

I'm pretty confident that you will be fine with 2 liters

Was wondering how much fluid I would need for 1 360 mm rad 60mm thick, 1 240mm rad 60 mm thick, reservoir 240mm in height and cooling a gpu + cpu and approximately 5 + feet of 3/8 X 5/8 tubing.. I have 2 liters of this coolant already and I'm worried about being short. post-185338-0-75641700-1428083364_thumb.

i think 2 liters will be enough but dont take my word

CPU: 4790K (4.8 ghz) | COOLING: Custom Liquid Cooling (240 mm rad) | GPU: GTX 980 ti Superclocked+ (2x)  | MOBO: Gryphon Z97 Armor Edition | RAM: Kingston (4x4 gb 1600 mhz) | SSD: 850 Evo (250 gb) | HDD: Black (1.5 tb) | CASE: Enthoo Evolv | PSU: G2 850 (850 w) | DISPLAYS: Acer XB270HU bprz / Philips 246V5LHAB/27 (3x) | KEYBOARD: Vengeance K60 | MOUSE: Naos 7000 | HEADSEAT: H Wireless / Cloud 2 | For the exact parts visit my PCPartpicker it even includes my Desk and some other stuff.

Was wondering how much fluid I would need for 1 360 mm rad 60mm thick, 1 240mm rad 60 mm thick, reservoir 240mm in height and cooling a gpu + cpu and approximately 5 + feet of 3/8 X 5/8 tubing.. I have 2 liters of this coolant already and I'm worried about being short. attachicon.gifScreenshot_2015-04-02-22-01-06.jpg

If I'm correct those look to be the UT60 rads from alphacool, you should be fine with 2 liters of fluid with spare, I do know though the 360mm, 60mm thick uses around 500mL of fluid itself.

Thanks guys for the quick replys.. Maybe I should order at least one more to be safe then.. Just means more waitin! That tube res in the picture will be replaced with another res 205mm in length

If I'm correct those look to be the UT60 rads from alphacool, you should be fine with 2 liters of fluid with spare, I do know though the 360mm, 60mm thick uses around 500mL of fluid itself.

Yes they are the ut60 Alphacool rads

I'm pretty confident that you will be fine with 2 liters

Thanks for the reply, I ordered another one just in case .