UPDATE: Grand Theft Auto 5 PC Trailer just dropped & new Heists Trailer shot on PC.

Thats this thread?

OT: I hope Cut Scenes are going to be limited to lower FPS... Or at least having it possible in Settings...

There were two so I guess a mod merged them :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

What are you talking about?

I was HAPPY about the delay..:We need to not rush stuff. When will we learn? You want something good, and have to wait for an extra six months or do you want something shitty from that start?

Its people like you who are ruining games with the freakouts everytime something gets delayed....

Companies should just refuse to give out any deadlines out of fear that the impatient fans will use the opportunity to lose their shit because they have to wait a bit more.

Wtf? You clearly didn't understand what I said, at all. But in fact the opposite, making me look bad. Like seriously?!

I was saying that PC version should've been developed as main focus, like it was, and like it needs to be! Then it would come on day 1 along side with consoles with normal non-bugged good graphical looking game! 

But they wanted to do consoles first and don't give a F about PC at all. Later on they decided to make PC port.

And you're happy that you waited 1.5y for something that should've been done on day one? OK.

It's actually cause of people like you who are all like 'whatever I'll just buy it when it comes'. And you're simply ok with it being full price tag, how can that make you happy about it.

That's why everyone will continue to do shit like this in gaming industry and stale games on PC, since they know there are people like you who will insta pre order or buy, after long delay anyway.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

Wtf? You clearly didn't understand what I said, at all. But in fact the opposite, making me look bad. Like seriously?!

I was saying that PC version should've been developed as main focus, like it was, and like it needs to be! Then it would come on day 1 along side with consoles with normal non-bugged good graphical looking game! 

But they wanted to do consoles first and don't give a F about PC at all. Later on they decided to make PC port.

And you're happy that you waited 1.5y for something that should've been done on day one? OK.

It's actually cause of people like you who are all like 'whatever I'll just buy it when it comes'. And you're simply ok with it being full price tag, how can that make you happy about it.

That's why everyone will continue to do shit like this in gaming industry and stale games on PC, since they know there are people like you who will insta pre order or buy, after long delay anyway.

Well, its easy to misunderstand what you mean when you go in several directions at once.

So, you are arguing that they should make it for PC as a focus and port it to consoles.....And then you say that it should not be full price because you have to wait.....

So you either want it to be only developed for PC, but you also want a refund because its late?

Well, sure, it would be lovely if it was made for PC, but that was never ever going to happen, and has not been the case since what....GTA 2? So your fury at that has nothing what so ever to do with GTA 5...Sure it would be great, but that isn't even realistic.

Instead, rockstar develops it for consoles, ports it, and adds TOOOOOOONS of stuff. There goes a LOT of work into improving it for PC...look at how big the mods for GTA 4 are.

If you had your way, GTA 5 would have been released as a shit port, with no extra features.

If they didn't give a fuck about PC, they would not make an improved version.

Release dates are not made in stone.....The product doesn't lose value because it gets delayed.

Rockstar just made the mistake of actually telling you anything.

Maybe they should do like beyonce with that album..just surprise release it.

oh, and its not 1.5 years....its six months since the PS4 release....take it easy.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

So, you are arguing that they should make it for PC as a focus and port it to consoles.....And then you say that it should not be full price because you have to wait.....

Yes, that's how it should be. It's not like they can't do it like that. They just want to milk consoles as much as they can before start selling on PC. And I would pay full price with no problem if it would've been released at day one. Not after months and months of later on launch for PC, I'll just wait for a sale on it, like I did for some other games. So not sure why you think I'm pissed or inpatient, it's just matter of principle how games should be delivered.

I can wait even after PC launch for sale, I think that counts for 'waiting patiently' with no worries.

Cause both of us would get it way later than consoles, you will get it for full price and I will get it somewhat after you for like couple of times less. That will make me happy.

So you either want it to be only developed for PC, but you also want a refund because its late?

What, no. I want it to be developed for PC than degrade it and make it for console. It's better way of doing. That's how it should be.

And what refund, I didn't ordered, nor would I ever for a game that is  coming on PC later on. On top of that many console ports lately are utter shit since they don't eve port it optimized and yet also games look so degraded like 10 years ago.

Well, sure, it would be lovely if it was made for PC, but that was never ever going to happen, and has not been the case since what....GTA 2? So your fury at that has nothing what so ever to do with GTA 5...Sure it would be great, but that isn't even realistic.

GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas. They got released fine. GTA4 was bad port. And it is realistic, you're just to aloof about it.

Instead, rockstar develops it for consoles, ports it, and adds TOOOOOOONS of stuff. There goes a LOT of work into improving it for PC...look at how big the mods for GTA 4 are.

Lol, they should make it for PC then simply downgrade for console, WAAAAAAAy more effortless than making some improvements later on for PC. Other way around makes no sense. It's just lazy way of doing it. 

GTA4 mods are big cause of those who made it since game didn't really look that amazing and was buggy. Props for those who made mods not RS lol.

If you had your way, GTA 5 would have been released as a shit port, with no extra features.

If they didn't give a fuck about PC, they would not make an improved version.

You clearly don't understand how games are getting or should be developed and what goes on with it.

I NEVER said that there would be shit port if it was released on day one lol, wtf are you saying.

And they didn't give a fuck about PC after initial launch. They said it them selves that they're not sure that there will be PC version. Shows no interested, but now console sales are not rising anymore so they turned to PC side.

And that would not be "my way" of releasing games. That's how games should be released for games in the first place and people agree on that!

Release dates are not made in stone.....The product doesn't lose value because it gets delayed.

Rockstar just made the mistake of actually telling you anything.

Ofc game doesn't lose value cause of delay, I never said that. Don't want RS to go with route like other companies lately.

Look at games like Watch Dogs or AC: Unity on PC. They look shit compared what they showed before release. AC: Unity looks worse on PC than Crysis 1 which was released 7 years before it, lol. Like WTF?! And you'd pay for that, while they also claimed and demoed differently?!

They will continue to do so like this cause people don't care, and they will get money for less effort.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

The only thing im interested is how many people are going to pirate it?

Also the funny thing is they sell the game full $ after 1 year and half? which other game ever maintains a price for so long lol.

Even if i were filthy rich i wouldnt support rockstar at this point anymore.

The argument that you're not willing to pay a premium price for a game that's not brand new negates the amount of extra development and cost that goes into developing the pc version. It's also this attitude that will prevent an HD remake of RDR ever coming to PC. Why would they when so many people act entitled to getting discounts over the console versions because they didn't get it first? I don't understand that argument. It's still a new game on the pc platform. If you buy it day one, expect to pay full price like every other game. If you want it cheaper, wait for a steam sale. I don't see the argument here at all.

Spoiler
  • Primary PC (Photo editing and gaming on a 4k Monitor): Intel I7 4790k @4.5ghz @1.2v | 24GB  Corsair Vengeance Ram @1600Mhz | 1x Palit GTX 1080 JetStream| 480GB Crucial SSD | 2x WD Blue 500gb | Corsair RM1000 | Corsair 600t
  • Secondary PC (Gaming and watching films on a 42" 4K LG IPS TV @4k60): Inteli7 4790k | Corsair H60 | Asus H81l-plus ITX | 16GB Kingston Hyperx Beast 1600MHz | 1x GTX 980 G1 Windforce| 1x Samsung 1 TB 850 EVO SSD |Corsair CXM750W | Coolermaster Elite 130

Yes, that's how it should be. It's not like they can't do it like that. They just want to milk consoles as much as they can before start selling on PC. And I would pay full price with no problem if it would've been released at day one. Not after months and months of later on launch for PC, I'll just wait for a sale on it, like I did for some other games. So not sure why you think I'm pissed or inpatient, it's just matter of principle how games should be delivered.

I can wait even after PC launch for sale, I think that counts for 'waiting patiently' with no worries.

Cause both of us would get it way later than consoles, you will get it for full price and I will get it somewhat after you for like couple of times less. That will make me happy.

What, no. I want it to be developed for PC than degrade it and make it for console. It's better way of doing. That's how it should be.

And what refund, I didn't ordered, nor would I ever for a game that is  coming on PC later on. On top of that many console ports lately are utter shit since they don't eve port it optimized and yet also games look so degraded like 10 years ago.

GTA3, Vice City, San Andreas. They got released fine. GTA4 was bad port. And it is realistic, you're just to aloof about it.

Lol, they should make it for PC then simply downgrade for console, WAAAAAAAy more effortless than making some improvements later on for PC. Other way around makes no sense. It's just lazy way of doing it. 

GTA4 mods are big cause of those who made it since game didn't really look that amazing and was buggy. Props for those who made mods not RS lol.

You clearly don't understand how games are getting or should be developed and what goes on with it.

I NEVER said that there would be shit port if it was released on day one lol, wtf are you saying.

And they didn't give a fuck about PC after initial launch. They said it them selves that they're not sure that there will be PC version. Shows no interested, but now console sales are not rising anymore so they turned to PC side.

And that would not be "my way" of releasing games. That's how games should be released for games in the first place and people agree on that!

Ofc game doesn't lose value cause of delay, I never said that. Don't want RS to go with route like other companies lately.

Look at games like Watch Dogs or AC: Unity on PC. They look shit compared what they showed before release. AC: Unity looks worse on PC than Crysis 1 which was released 7 years before it, lol. Like WTF?! And you'd pay for that, while they also claimed and demoed differently?!

They will continue to do so like this cause people don't care, and they will get money for less effort.

I have to leave work now, so can't give you the reply you deserve....

But listen...I would LOVE for what you say to be the case. Im old enough to remember when that was the case, but that has to do with the entire gaming industry...

You were yelling at rockstar, and complaining about the delay.

Now suddenly, its about the entire industry, and how they should priorities us ahead of the consoles....I would LOVE for that to happen, but to expect Rockstar to ignore

You say that they should downgrade it, and that it would be much easier..Yeah, im pretty fucking sure its not as simple as that. You say that I don't understand why downgrading is easier than porting it...

If you think you have enough knowledge to make a statement like "Lol, they should make it for PC then simply downgrade for console, WAAAAAAAy more effortless than making some improvements later on for PC"

then you don't grasp how many different ways developers do things...

We are not in a weird console world anymore where its difficult to compare hardware...Now we are basically looking at consoles that we can do a pretty good job of comparing to our hardware.

I know they want to "milk" the console industry, but if it was that much easier and effortless, then they would do it...Their shareholders would demand it!

You mention AC Unity....That shit runs like hell on every single platform it was released for...BECAUSE IT WAS RUSHED!

Because people would lose their shit at ubisoft if they delayed it...and because ubisoft unlike rockstar are pussies who didn't want to take the heat. Instead they released a game that might very well have ruined an entire franchise.

Your hopes for the gaming industry are great..I hope it gets that way some that. But blaming rockstar for it? BS!

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

wow RS are a bit full of themselves.

Well, all I can say is I'm not that impressed. sure the textures don't look terrible, but I would expect that. The topologies however looks about Skyrim level... people look just weird.

As hyped as i am i cant say i was super happy with the trailer, yeah it looked pretty but it wasn't actual game play, not only that it was very short in addition to having 30 seconds of a 1:20 clip wasted on a fucking blank screen lol

They said a long time ago that they would show of the video capture/editor functionality in the PC trailer i guess that's what i was hoping for :( oh well not long to wait now!!

Now I have to buy this. 

Mobo: Z97 MSI Gaming 7 / CPU: i5-4690k@4.5GHz 1.23v / GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 / RAM: 8GB DDR3 1600MHz@CL9 1.5v / PSU: Corsair CX500M / Case: NZXT 410 / Monitor: 1080p IPS Acer R240HY bidx

Those evil bastards.....

Edit: And yet you can get to LTT? lol

It's like that at my school too

Life.exe is missing

I have to leave work now, so can't give you the reply you deserve....

But listen...I would LOVE for what you say to be the case. Im old enough to remember when that was the case, but that has to do with the entire gaming industry...

You were yelling at rockstar, and complaining about the delay.

Now suddenly, its about the entire industry, and how they should priorities us ahead of the consoles....I would LOVE for that to happen, but to expect Rockstar to ignore

You say that they should downgrade it, and that it would be much easier..Yeah, im pretty fucking sure its not as simple as that. You say that I don't understand why downgrading is easier than porting it...

If you think you have enough knowledge to make a statement like "Lol, they should make it for PC then simply downgrade for console, WAAAAAAAy more effortless than making some improvements later on for PC"

then you don't grasp how many different ways developers do things...

We are not in a weird console world anymore where its difficult to compare hardware...Now we are basically looking at consoles that we can do a pretty good job of comparing to our hardware.

I know they want to "milk" the console industry, but if it was that much easier and effortless, then they would do it...Their shareholders would demand it!

You mention AC Unity....That shit runs like hell on every single platform it was released for...BECAUSE IT WAS RUSHED!

Because people would lose their shit at ubisoft if they delayed it...and because ubisoft unlike rockstar are pussies who didn't want to take the heat. Instead they released a game that might very well have ruined an entire franchise.

Your hopes for the gaming industry are great..I hope it gets that way some that. But blaming rockstar for it? BS!

I'm not actually flaming on them. I'm more like "C'mon RockStar why the fuck".

And I do know that latest consoles are more hardware close like today's PCs since they use x86-64 architecture APU with unified memory which should be easier and faster to make a game across all platforms. It's just some companies don't focus on PC side enough anymore while they develop a game for all platforms, it's sad.

And saying that AC:U was rushed, what about other games. Most of latest EA and Ubisoft games are full of big problems, and atop of that, they look worse than a demo. And those demos they show, they showed it with a freakin controller, how sad. And some demos were running on PC but shown as console.

There's no excuse for any, it's a lazy work, cause they know they can get away with it.

I'm pretty sure that wont last, it mustn't, cause those companies will bury them selves.

I do know consoles are not exactly lower end PC, but these new ones are close in terms of architecture.

And there's been talk that Ubisoft and others degraded games on purpose or being bribed to do so so that new consoles don't look shit since PC version would look noticeably better.

Anyone want to be so kind, and lend me a pc that could run this game? I promise to return it. 
Note: if returned with stains it wasn't me

The time you enjoy wasting, is not wasted time. 

I want games that run on acceptable quality with playable framerates even if i dont have a 5000$ PC

I aint gonna buy a 295x2 for this game, they better have optimised the shit outta it

I think it will be good in terms of optimization. They have taken their time and tellingly their recommended specs are reasonable. So I think it will scale fairly well... I certainly don't expect an Ubisoft-like release. Also this is not an Nvidia sponsored game so we don't have gameworks messing things up...

Although I understand why people have doubts- I think because Ubisoft released so many stuttering games in 2014 the pc market has got their hands burned and now many of us are vary of new AAA games.

The shoes on the powerline just made me give $75 to Rockstar

CPU: i7 2600 @ 4.2GHz  COOLING: NZXT Kraken X31 RAM: 4x2GB Corsair XMS3 @ 1600MHz MOBO: Gigabyte Z68-UD3-XP GPU: XFX R9 280X Double Dissipation SSD #1: 120GB OCZ Vertex 2  SSD #2: 240GB Corsair Force 3 HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: Silverstone Strider Plus 600W CASE: NZXT H230
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz COOLING: Cooler Master Eclipse RAM: 4x1GB Corsair XMS2 @ 800MHz MOBO: XFX nForce 780i 3-Way SLi GPU: 2x ASUS GTX 560 DirectCU in SLi HDD #1: 1TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM PSU: TBA CASE: Antec 300

How high is the bitrate??

I couldn't even watch it on the lowest quality setting without waiting for it to buffer.

and on youtube I can watch 720p or 480p with no issues (sometimes 720p buffers a bit, but no where near the amount on the 360p60fps trailer)

damn Australian Internet. Give me the NBN already!

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

Just watch them delay the game another 2 weeks a day before its supposed to come out hahahaha, honestly thought this looked really solid polished and overall amazing! I cant wait to crank it up all the way with my SLI 980s!

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

How high is the bitrate??

I couldn't even watch it on the lowest quality setting without waiting for it to buffer.

and on youtube I can watch 720p or 480p with no issues (sometimes 720p buffers a bit, but no where near the amount on the 360p60fps trailer)

damn Australian Internet. Give me the NBN already!

Here is the Rockstar link (1080p60):

http://videos.rockstargames.com/v2/V-pc60fps-en_us-1080p60.mp4

You can right-click the video to save it.

My PC specifications are in my profile.

yeay!! *remembers how shit my PC is* ... now I'm sad

There's a second trailer around online heists just been leaked by some dodgy Russian website so expect to see it officially next week some time.

Won't link to it here as the site really does look shady as fooooook.

Edit

So it appears the leak has come from R* Russia and is also on YouTube so here it is

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Here is the Rockstar link (1080p60):

http://videos.rockstargames.com/v2/V-pc60fps-en_us-1080p60.mp4

You can right-click the video to save it.

Thanks!!! now I have to wait 10-15mins for it to download...

The download speeds from rockstar.com are quite slow for some reason... or maybe that is my internet idk. downloads on steam seem a bit faster

hello!

is it me you're looking for?

ᴾC SᴾeCS ᴰoWᴺ ᴮEᴸoW

Spoiler

Desktop: X99-PC

CPU: i7 5820k

Mobo: X99 Deluxe

Cooler: Dark Rock Pro 3

RAM: 32GB DDR4
GPU: GTX 1080

Storage: 1TB 850 Evo, 1TB HDD, bunch of external hard drives
PSU: EVGA G2 750w

Peripherals: Logitech G502, Ducky One 711

Audio: Xonar U7, O2 amplifier (RIP), HD6XX

Monitors: 4k 24" Dell monitor, 1080p 24" Asus monitor

Laptop:

-Overkill Dell XPS

Fully maxed out early 2017 Dell XPS 15, GTX 1050 4GB, 7700HQ, 1TB nvme SSD, 32GB RAM, 4k display. 97Whr battery :x 
Dell was having a $600 off sale for the fully specced out model, so I decided to get it :P

-Crapbook

Fully specced out early 2013 Macbook "pro" with gt 650m and constant 105c temperature on the CPU (GPU is 80-90C) when doing anything intensive...

A 2013 laptop with a regular sized battery still has better battery life than a 2017 laptop with a massive battery! I think this is a testament to apple's ability at making laptops, or maybe how little CPU technology has improved even 4+ years later (at least, until the recent introduction of 15W 4 core CPUs). Anyway, I'm never going to get a 35W CPU laptop again unless battery technology becomes ~5x better than as it is in 2018.

Apple knows how to make proper consumer-grade laptops (they don't know how to make pro laptops though). I guess this mostly software power efficiency related, but getting a mac makes perfect sense if you want a portable/powerful laptop that can do anything you want it to with great battery life.

The amount of emphasis that GTA V can actualy reach 60 fps.. Are you hinting something Rockstar? *Cough* Consoles cant hit 60 *Cough*

"The human eye can only see 24 fps"

No offence to all console users.

Quote me if you want me to see your message. Like my post if it helped. Click "Show More" to see things that I use.

Desktop (2014): CPU: Intel Core i5 4690k @ 3.50GHz | GPU: MSi GTX 970 Gaming 4G | Motherboard: MSi Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x4GB G.Skill RipJaws X 1600MHz + 2x4GB HyperX Black 1600MHz | SSD: Samsung 750 Evo 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB | Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212x | PSU: Corsair VS650 | Case: Cooler Master Elite 431 Plus | OS: Windows 10 Home

Laptop (2017): Model: Asus UX310U

Peripherals: Monitor: Samsung S24D300 OC@75Hz + Viewsonic XG2401 (144Hz) | Mouse: Logitech G305 | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 | Headset: HyperX Cloud Core | Speakers: Logitech Z333 | Additional: Logitech G29

Mobiles: Samsung Pixon (2010-2012) | Samsung Galaxy Ace (2012-2013) | Samsung Galaxy S3 (2013-2016) | Samsung Note 4 (2015)(Lost) | Samsung Galaxy S7 (2016-2019) | Samsung Galaxy S10 (2019 - Current) | Additional: ASUS Zenwatch 2 (2016)