Nzxt h440 white or Phantaks Enthoo Primo SE Black/White

x99-Engine

Which one is better.

I am planing an x99 setup with dual GTX 980 g1 gaming.

Phanteks Enthoo for sure.

My Buyer’s Guide!   

Build:                                               

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate RAM: Kingston Fury White Series 8GB SSD: OCZ 100 ARC 240GB HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition Graphics Card: Powercolor PCS+ R9 390 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro (White) Power Supply: EVGA G2 750W Monitor: LG 29UM67-P 29" 21:9 Freesync Sexiness Mouse: Razer Deathadder ChromKeyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2014 Headset: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400

Phanteks Enthoo for sure.

Id recommend the H440 because I have one with a similar set up to what you are planning.

Also I never liked the way the Phanteks Enthoo looks.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

They're both very different cases. The former is optimised for near-silent operation and aesthetics, while the other is designed to hold as much hardware as one would ever need. Personally I'm a fan of full-tower systems, and have used the Enthoo Primo White for a build of my own (See my Signature).

The Enthoo Primo is a great case to build in and awesome for water-cooled set ups with two or more GPU's.

The H440 is among the most highly rated cases in it's category and will not disappoint you either.

Personally I prefer the Enthoo Primo. Here's my build in the Primo: http://imgur.com/a/5Gl7l#pfW1W5N

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor

@Nosfy Where can i find pictures of your build ?

None yet exist lol.

Ive had a problem with my CPU cooler so waiting for a new one to arrive, plus a few other bits and bobs like cable extensions.

CPU - i7 8700K / Motherboard - ROG Strix Z370 E/ RAM - 32GB Cosair Vengeance DDR / GPU  - GTX 1080ti - EVGA FTW3 / PSU - Seasonic Snow Silent 750W / Cooling - Cryorig H7 Monitor - Acer X34 Predator / Sound - Corsair Void - Case - Meshify C

@TheDigitalRealm Wow that primo build looks awesome! But I also like the looks oft this build:http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qbGDL6VhkzM

Thanks man, it was tough selling it, it was my first custom loop and the first build I'd ever done any modding on so it has a lot of siginificance to me. Yeah, that one is really nice too. At the end of the day, you'll be able to build a clean, beautiful machine in either of these cases, it's whether you need the space of the Enthoo Primo more than you want the silence of the H440. One thing to be careful with is that with the Enthoo Primo, unless you're putting the right hardware in it, it will look empty, and I don't like that look. If you aren't putting a Custom Loop in the Primo, it will look that way. I had two 480mm radiators in mine and a 250ml tube reservoir to fill it completely. You could get away with a 480mm in the top and a 240mm in the bottom though.

Also if you're only using an AIO and air for the GPU's, go for the H440. I would only use the Enthoo Primo for a water cooled build really, but it's up to you. :)

CPU: 5930K @ 4.5GHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 980Ti AMP! Extreme edition @ 1503MHz/7400MHz | RAM: 16GB Corsair Dom Plat @ 2667MHz CAS 13 | Motherboard: Asus X99 Sabertooth | Boot Drive: 400GB Intel 750 Series NVMe SSD | PSU: Corsair HX1000i | Monitor: Dell U2713HM 1440p monitor