Should I run windows 10 preview?

moonedunk

Should I run it on the rig in my sig instead of 8.1 or is there no drivers out yet.

CPU -  Intel i7 4770k 4.6Ghz     Motherboard - MSI GD-65    RAM - Corsair Vengeance 16 GB     GPU - XFX 295x2    Case - NZXT H440  

Storage - 256GB OCZ Vertex 4 ssd, 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm    PSU -  EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2  Cooling - Corsair H80i     Keyboard - KGParadise v60 w/ cherry mx greens

Mouse -Theron  Sound - HyperX Cloud

Wait untill it is released if you want a system that will work with no issues. Windows 10 is still pretty buggy.

Case: Phanteks Evolve X with ITX mount  cpu: Ryzen 3900X 4.35ghz all cores Motherboard: MSI X570 Unify gpu: EVGA 1070 SC  psu: Phanteks revolt x 1200W Memory: 64GB Kingston Hyper X oc'd to 3600mhz ssd: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB ITX System CPU: 4670k  Motherboard: some cheap asus h87 Ram: 16gb corsair vengeance 1600mhz

No. Not worth data loss risk

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

Like they said, it is a preview for a reason. Only use it if you know the risks and expect troubleshooting.

If it corrupts your harddrive you cant complain to microsoft because it's only beta.I do it on a 320GB Cavair GP I found in a HP PAVILOIN form 2007

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

I use it now as main OS. It is finally at the state that I can use it daily. But I would not recommend it. I have a a dual boot setup, and my mobile system as backups. Needs a lot more work.

Maybe next build. Depending on how Microsoft is advancing.

Wait for RTM, Windows 10 is a complete mess at the end of the day still. It lacks polish that software needs in order to retain that quality feel. To put it in short Windows 10 preview cycle has been a rollercoaster with every other build being unstable and full of bugs. The next build rolls out and is fairly decent but less polished and the cycle repeats. There's a lot of software incompatibility issues with Windows 10 right now as well. I would just avoid using it as a daily driver until it's officially launched and stable.