Can't find boot menu or bios key

I have TOSHIBA Satellite C55-A-1NU notebook and i just wanted to dual boot. I already have windows 7, i prepared windows 8 cd for nothing. I put cd in ROM and it doesnt say...press key for cd boot or somehing. PLEASE HELP

Usually the BIOS key is F2 or Delete. Try mashing those. And take a look at your motherboard boot screen, that will tell you what keys to press for your boot menu

Toshiba's boot menu can usually be accessed with the F12 key. Some Toshiba's will use a different method, another one to try is to turn off the computer, press and hold the 0 key, then power on the computer while holding the 0 key. Hopefully this will give you the option to override the boot order and boot into the CD.

Before it was some of the f numbers f10 or f12 i think. I dont know why it was changed now :o Maybe becouse i made another partition inside windows ? Now whatever i press it come in in windows that lead me to w7 or diagnostic tool. 

Are you aware of any bios updates you may have received via Toshiba service center? It almost sounds like this may be the result of Fast Boot. Something I strong recommend trying is to power off the machine completely, press and hold F2, then power it on while continuing to hold F2. With any luck, this will bring you to BIOS setup and you can disable Fast Boot, change boot order, etc.

Good luck!

I have TOSHIBA Satellite C55-A-1NU notebook and i just wanted to dual boot. I already have windows 7, i prepared windows 8 cd for nothing. I put cd in ROM and it doesnt say...press key for cd boot or somehing. PLEASE HELP

on my Toshiba laptop the bios is F2 the boot selection is F12 

My speakers dont even fit on or under my desk...PA's FTW

I'd suggest you look on Toshiba's support page. I have looked on there, but your model number doesn't return a machine.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE