Complete Re-Build - Windforce SLI - Air 540

Senzelian

It took me a while to get there, but here it finally is. Most of the work is done and it looks stunning.

"What is this idiot talking about ?", you may ask. I had a huge plan, which I'm still working on, which you can find here:
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/285249-my-rig-without-a-name-black-n-blue/

After I had problems with cable management with my old 760T, (which was too huge anyway) I went to the Air 540, which provided also better cooling.
Why would I need better cooling? Because my 980 had a baby today and it needs a place to live in. So I finally installed a second GTX 980 G1 Windforce.

DSC_0123.png

DSC_0124.png

DSC_0125.png

DSC_0126.png

But after all, I'm not done. I still need Dominator Platinums, a 4790k and 1TB SSDs.
New fans for the front are already on the way (bQ! Silent Wings 2) + some Phobya LED strips to get some of the blue lighting back that I'll lose by removing the old Corsair LED fans.

So, therefor the new thread. It really isn't the same PC anymore in my opinion.

Sweet build!

CPU: Intel i5 4690K Cooler: Cryorig H5 Motherboard: ASrock Z97 Extreme4  RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu Black Series 8GB GPU: Powercolor R9 390 PCS+

Case Fans: 3X Phobya NB-Eloop 120mm in front + 1X Noiseblocker BlackSilentPRO 140mm, rear HDD: WD Caviar Blue 1TB  PSU: Corsair CX600M  Case: Corsair Air 540 ODD: LG Supermulti (Yeah whatever)  Monitors: LG25UM55-P, LG 22EN43

I like what you did with the gpu power cables

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.6Ghz CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 GPU: GTX 1070 TI RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB (4x4) Mobo: ASUS Z97-PRO(Wi-Fi ac) PSU: Corsair RM Series RM750 Case: Fractal Design Define R4 no window

Sweet build!

Thanks  ^_^ 

I like what you did with the gpu power cables

Thanks, was a lot of annoying work. But it was worth it at the end.

Really nice and tidy build but dat sli bridge doe  :o

I know - it's ugly  :unsure: It came with my Sabertooth Mark S

But I'll get something in black with a Gigabyte logo on it. Or maybe even with blue LEDs or so. 

Btw.: First benchmark, non-overclocked: http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/6445888

• 1 month later...

nice build (and ssd  B) ) you could plasti dip the shrouds and backplates of the 980's white so they fit in with the mark s also if you start plasti dipping you can also do the sli bridge

#killedmywife #howtomakebombs #vgamasterrace

nice build (and ssd  B) ) you could plasti dip the shrouds and backplates of the 980's white so they fit in with the mark s also if you start plasti dipping you can also do the sli bridge

only the first 980 so it goes into a transition from white to black 

Im scared.. Its cold.. Please i dont want to be deleted.. I wanna sing!