LGBT community

carguy86
4 hours ago, ThatCoolBlueKidd said:

Ladies and gentlefish?

10662079_968953503183588_567799274540872

there needs to be a "normal gay option" for people who are normal af but like gay shit

When I was younger, we classified ourselves into "what gay are you" based on our favorite female diva.  There were Madonna gays, the Donna Summer gays, the Judy Garland gays, the Barbara Streisand gays, and the Cher crowd.  Me?  I was a Bette Midler gay.

10 minutes ago, OldFart said:

When I was younger, we classified ourselves into "what gay are you" based on our favorite female diva.  There were Madonna gays, the Donna Summer gays, the Judy Garland gays, the Barbara Streisand gays, and the Cher crowd.  Me?  I was a Bette Midler gay.

Im lady gaga gay

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

7 hours ago, ThatCoolBlueKidd said:

Although I myself have gotten a lot camper since it's been about 9 months since coming out, and while it feels weird because i associate my current life with being closeted etc, when I go to university abroad I am planning on being who I feel comfortable with; which is quite close to that stereotypical white gay twink culture.

There's a generation gap here; and many of my posts have, and will, talk about hardships the community once faced -- but I talk about the history because that is what I know.

Two lessons of life from the old [I use the gay definition of old; that I am over 30 (I am actually in my mid-40s which technically puts me into 'troll' category if I go to the clubs today)] guy:

o  come out of the closet in all things

o  being gay is a component; not a definition.  Ultimately, you need to be you.

Even today you're going to feel pressure to conform to the culture aspect of a clique once you get involved.  If your friends are twink group friends, have them as friends -- but don't feel compelled to become a carbon copy of what is expected in fashion, or razer cut.  You'll find quickly that they will remain your loyal friends, and perhaps even more so as your unique ID is preserved. Back in 2004, I walked into the Eagle in Amsterdam and was the only person in the entire place in kahkis and a polo shirt; and had the time of my life introducing the concept of liberation to a crowd of chaps wearing bear look-alikes crowding around. :) [being 7' (2.14m) tall helped, but being involved in a group yet liberated to myself doesn't hurt. :)

3 hours ago, Strando123 said:

Im lady gaga gay

NO THATS ME

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

Celebrity gay comparisons?

Rob Halford gay. 

Was going to say Gaahl gay, but I haven't and wont torture someone for seven hours. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

3 hours ago, OldFart said:

There's a generation gap here; and many of my posts have, and will, talk about hardships the community once faced -- but I talk about the history because that is what I know.

Two lessons of life from the old [I use the gay definition of old; that I am over 30 (I am actually in my mid-40s which technically puts me into 'troll' category if I go to the clubs today)] guy:

o  come out of the closet in all things

o  being gay is a component; not a definition.  Ultimately, you need to be you.

Even today you're going to feel pressure to conform to the culture aspect of a clique once you get involved.  If your friends are twink group friends, have them as friends -- but don't feel compelled to become a carbon copy of what is expected in fashion, or razer cut.  You'll find quickly that they will remain your loyal friends, and perhaps even more so as your unique ID is preserved. Back in 2004, I walked into the Eagle in Amsterdam and was the only person in the entire place in kahkis and a polo shirt; and had the time of my life introducing the concept of liberation to a crowd of chaps wearing bear look-alikes crowding around. :) [being 7' (2.14m) tall helped, but being involved in a group yet liberated to myself doesn't hurt. :)

Thank you GenXer for your contributions to society and by allowing us millennials to be openly gay without (much) resistance :)

I'm going to start referring to you as the gay guru, or gayru. I don't let being gay define who I am, though it is a big part of who I am and sometimes I feel people think I say or act gay to annoy them or something but yea whatevs.  

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

My leather jacket has arrived a day early. :3

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

9 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

My leather jacket has arrived a day early. :3

Oblugatory: pics or it didnt happen!

My pc:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/dvcw23 

(Black Glacier)

My server:

Dual xeon x5679 processors, 24gb of ECC memory, Nvidia quadro 295 NVS and 48tb of storage.  (z600

6 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

Of course we are going to ask to see it :3

1 minute ago, Strando123 said:

Oblugatory: pics or it didnt happen!

Give me a moment. :P 

On March 15, 2016 at 9:42 AM, techswede said:

Its finally starting to get warmer around here :)

Soon people will stop dressing in layers!

giphy.gif

image.png

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

17 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Spring will probably come to canada too at some point xD

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

30 minutes ago, themctipers said:

Eh Minnesota and its 'burbs aren't much different though that pretty much how our spring starts out. With some off and on rain and some occasional snow. and around 43F(6C)

I also really like the new Google Now with the way it shows weather out side of the normal Google Now Cards.

Screenshot_2016-03-16-10-10-04.png

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

34 minutes ago, SeriouslyMikey said:

Give me a moment. :P 

It's been 34 minutes.

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Eh Minnesota and its 'burbs aren't much different though that pretty much how our spring starts out. With some off and on rain and some occasional snow. and around 43F(6C)

I also really like the new Google Now with the way it shows weather out side of the normal Google Now Cards.

Screenshot_2016-03-16-10-10-04.png

We had snow in the last two weeks. 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, themctipers said:

We had snow in the last two weeks. 

Lol I don't quite remember when it last snowed (and stayed). Tomorrow we're suppose to get snow... But then a day or two later rain...

Screenshot_2016-03-16-10-10-55.png

Just now, wcreek said:

Lol I don't quite remember when it last snowed (and stayed). Tomorrow we're suppose to get snow... But then a day or two later rain...

Screenshot_2016-03-16-10-10-55.png

It stayed for 3 days and then it rained.

40km/h wind here D:

.. It's so bad that all the fm stations are broadcasting warnings... 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, themctipers said:

It stayed for 3 days and then it rained.

40km/h wind here D:

.. It's so bad that all the fm stations are broadcasting warnings... 

Oh lol I guess the wind for today is like 43km/h...

Also btw.. #exposed #bi #nofasion #toomanyhashtags ##lmao ##shitposting ###donthateplease ####nohashtagchallenge 

I'm done. 

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

1 minute ago, wcreek said:

Oh lol I guess the wind for today is like 43km/h...

My "antenna" went here..

image.jpg

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

Just now, wcreek said:

That sucks...

It's ok I'll be alright there's no resistance on it :P pulled it out so I can get perfect FM signals 

image.jpg

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

I can also get shortwave because my radio supports shortwave from 2.3-22mhz. :P too bad there's too much interference in the daytime..

image.jpg

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.