LGBT community

carguy86
5 minutes ago, Force.Sensitive.Squirrel said:

Poorly.

Same especially in high school but all of my exes have very good hair so I felt the pressure to style my hair and discovered the wonders of a blow dryer in maximum settings. 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

Same especially in high school but all of my exes have very good hair so I felt the pressure to style my hair and discovered the wonders of a blow dryer in maximum settings. 

Only one of my exes did her hair exceptionally well, but she lived in Aussie land so, no pressure.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

48 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

How do you guys style your hair? 

I make it look like I didn’t just get out of bed. That’s it, nothing fancy. 

Main System: Phobos

AMD Ryzen 7 2700 (8C/16T), ASRock B450 Steel Legend, 16GB G.SKILL Aegis DDR4 3000MHz, AMD Radeon RX 570 4GB (XFX), 960GB Crucial M500, 2TB Seagate BarraCuda, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations/macOS Catalina

Secondary System: York

Intel Core i7-2600 (4C/8T), ASUS P8Z68-V/GEN3, 16GB GEIL Enhance Corsa DDR3 1600MHz, Zotac GeForce GTX 550 Ti 1GB, 240GB ADATA Ultimate SU650, Windows 10 Pro for Workstations

Older File Server: Yet to be named

Intel Pentium 4 HT (1C/2T), Intel D865GBF, 3GB DDR 400MHz, ATI Radeon HD 4650 1GB (HIS), 80GB WD Caviar, 320GB Hitachi Deskstar, Windows XP Pro SP3, Windows Server 2003 R2

Well you know before I was approached by someone asking me if I was homosexual and clearly mentioned no. And they did or had something to do with this Industry and I don't know, making me think everyone is homosexual in this Industry now...I think it's bothering lol

1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

@iamdarkyoshi have you tried modding a Node 202 with tempered glass? 

I haven't, it sounds like an interesting project though! My worries would be limited airflow though.

10 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I haven't, it sounds like an interesting project though! My worries would be limited airflow though.

But it’s just one side with tempered glass 

3 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I dyed mine. When I get my haircut I request for layers. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

7 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

But it’s just one side with tempered glass 

The CPU intakes on the left side, and the PSU and GPU intake on the right side.

I've modified mine so the GPU exhausts out the left side 

11 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I dyed mine. When I get my haircut I request for layers. 

I’d like to think my hair looks sexy pushed back but then my hair in an unruly curly mess so I have to keep it short and live with blow dryers and ceramic flat iron to straighten the ends. People with naturally straight hair had it easy. 

5CDF602F-7327-4DFA-9FA7-3C398E8C8766.gif.74484dad306c9ee37f4509e7fdb2b79f.gif

14 minutes ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

The CPU intakes on the left side, and the PSU and GPU intake on the right side.

I've modified mine so the GPU exhausts out the left side 

Maybe Fractal Design will consider making one with a tempered glass 

4 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

I’d like to think my hair looks sexy pushed back but then my hair in an unruly curly mess so I have to keep it short and live with blow dryers and ceramic flat iron to straighten the ends. People with naturally straight hair had it easy. 

I'm cutting mine short because it gets in the way during my dance classes, even with it up. Feels heavy. 

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

5 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Maybe Fractal Design will consider making one with a tempered glass 

*Redacted*

I recently got a node 202, $50AU used and it's pretty good.

15 hours ago, hey_yo_ said:

Generally whatever it decides to be (although I do have it slightly long) - can't style much when you will constantly get helmet hair! xD

On 3/24/2018 at 5:04 PM, Comic_Sans_MS said:

*Redacted*

I recently got a node 202, $50AU used and it's pretty good.

I probably should’ve bought a used one as well. Did you replace the 450W SFX PSU? 

18 hours ago, ServerGuy said:

Generally whatever it decides to be (although I do have it slightly long) - can't style much when you will constantly get helmet hair! xD

On ear headphones ruin my hair. 

46 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

I probably should’ve bought a used one as well. Did you replace the 450W SFX PSU? 

I bought it without the Intergra SFX. I am currently using a Corsair SF450, well will be, the computer has no CPU ATM.

On 24/03/2018 at 12:12 AM, hey_yo_ said:

I just grew mine out like a rain forest and just occasionally brush and tie it back.

It looks crap, but so did every haircut I've ever had, no amount of hair products will keep my hair in place.

Linus is my fetish.

2 hours ago, Comic_Sans_MS said:

I bought it without the Intergra SFX. I am currently using a Corsair SF450, well will be, the computer has no CPU ATM.

I think the SF450 will be plenty, my OC'd 6700K and 1080Ti can't even draw 450w.

I could have saved a buck or two buying the SF450 instead of the SF600, oh well

7 hours ago, iamdarkyoshi said:

I think the SF450 will be plenty, my OC'd 6700K and 1080Ti can't even draw 450w.

I could have saved a buck or two buying the SF450 instead of the SF600, oh well

Didn't get the SF600, because $125 vs $169, so more than a couple of bucks.

Hair - number 1 clipper/buzz cut all over. Makes it one less thing to worry about.

I still get it cut at a hair dresser though - if I do it myself I invariably end up with a long bit sticking out the back that I seem incapable of cutting.

Im still trying to decide on a full tower for my ryzen build next month.

MAIN PC (Beast) - Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VII WIFI  with BIOS 4703, AMD Ryzen R9 3900XT + Corsair H115i Pro RGB XT Cooling, 32GB G.Skill 3200Mhz 16,18,18,38 1.35v DDR4, Inno3d HerculeZ Design Nvidia GTX 1080 X2 8GB GDDR5,  1 x Samsung U28E590D & 1 x Samsung U32J59XUQ 3840 x 2160 4K, 1 x Samsung Evo 970 Evo Plus NVME PCI-E 1TB, 1 x Samsung Evo 850 250GB, 1 X Sandisk Ultra II SSD 240GB + 2 X 3TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III, 1 x LG BH16NS40 16x BR\DVDRW, ICYBOX IB3740-C31 & ICYBOX IB3640-03,  MZHOU 7 Ports PCIe USB 3.0 Card, 1 x XIAOLO 2.5G Intel I225V Ethernet Card, 2 x UGREEN Hard Drive Enclosure 3.5 inch External SATA Disk Caddy Reader USB 3.0 2.5 3.5 HDD SSD 16TB UASP Case Dock Station With 12V 2A Power Adapter For Windows with 6TB Seagate Barracuda SATA III, Corsair Obsidian 750D Wind Force Edition Case + 5 Corsair ML140 140mm Case Fans, EVGA 750 g3 750w Gold 80+ PSU, Logitech MX Vertical Mouse, Logitech MX Vertical & MX Ergo Trackball Mouse using same USB unifying device, Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard, Windows 11 Pro x64 Retail, Synology ds215j NAS + 1x3TB WD Reds connected to a 6TB Seagate USB 3.0 Backup Plus Hub, Blue Yeti Microphone, Logitech C922 Pro HD,  Logitech C920 Pro HD, Bit Defender Total Security 2021.

Second PC (Cyclops) - MSI 990FXA Gaming, AMD FX 8370 4Ghz, Corsair 16GB Vengeance Red 9-9-9-24 1600Mhz, Arctic Cooling Freezer 13, Asus Strix 1050TI 4GB, 1 X Acer 27" Full HD Monitor, 1 X Sandisk Ultra II SSD 240GB, 1 x Samsung Evo 850 250GB, 2 X Seagate Barracuda 2TB, 1 X WD Black 2TB, 1 x ASUS 16x DVDRW, X-Case Eagle III Case, 3 X Corsair AF 120 Case Fans, EVGA 850 G2 80+ Gold + PSU, Logitech MX Master Mouse, Corsair K30 Keyboard, Logitech C920 Webcam, R0DE NT1-A Microphone, Scarlet 212 Audio Interface (Revision 2), Windows 10 Pro X64 Retail, Bit Defender Total Security 2021, 2TB Seagate Expansion USB Hard Drive.

Third PC (Old Trustie) - Acer Aspire M3400, OEM Mainboard, AMD FX Athlon II X3 425 2.7Ghz, 16GB Corsair Value 1600Mhz Ram, OEM CPU Cooler, AMD R7 260 2GB GPU, 1 X Acer 27" Full HD Monitor, 1 X Sandisk Ultra II SSD 240GB, 2TB Samsung SATA III, 1 X OEM 16X DVDRW, 1 X Acer OEM Case, 1 X Corsair AF120 Case Can, Corsair CX500 Bronze+ CPU, Logitech MX Master Mouse, Corsair K30 Keyboard, Windows 10 Home X64 OEM, Logitech C920 Webcam, Bit Defender Total Security 2021.

Printers Include - Canon MG5750, Canon, IP8750,  Canon Pixma Mega tank G5050 & 2 X Samsung Xpress C410W.

1 X Zexrow Xbox360 Wired Game Controller.

TP Link Archer AX6000 Cable Router Wifi6 with a Virgin Media Hub 4.0 in Modem only mode running 1GB Fibre internet.

Samsung Galaxy S21+ 256GB Mobile Phone.

Internet Speed.....

https://www.speedtest.net/result/9935039193