LGBT community

carguy86
17 minutes ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

What would you mix with peppermint flavor vodka anyway? Any ideas? xD

Peppermint vodka is a thing?

Do you like mint chocolate chip flavoring?

3 hours ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

I like Mint Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks though 

There is more that meets the eye
I see the soul that is inside

9 hours ago, Drak3 said:

@AshleyAshes Some kind of big cat, I take it?

The snow leopard is the smallest of the 'big cats' basically. :P  They have a distinct 'rosette' marking patter as opposed to spots, long thick tails, and big feet since they're adept for cold weather mountain environments.  They also can't roar. 

6 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

The snow leopard is the smallest of the 'big cats' basically. :P  They have a distinct 'rosette' marking patter as opposed to spots, long thick tails, and big feet since they're adept for cold weather mountain environments.  They also can't roar. 

Ah. So the long and short of it is that they're kinda like larger lynxes with longer tails.

Cool.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

Wow, there sure is a lot of money at the end of the month once you no longer have to pay $700/mo to the National Student Loan Service Centre every time. :o  I'm like 'Wow, I get to put THIS much into savings every month now???'

On 11/27/2017 at 6:10 PM, AshleyAshes said:

What are you looking at?  There's nothing strange about this course of action.

I mean, come on, it was $179 CAD for 8TB and it had a Seagate Baracuda Pro inside!

IMG_20171127_185740.jpg

IMG_20171127_185823.jpg

IMG_20171127_190146.jpg

Let me know if you figure out how to update the firmware :) I have 2 or 3 of these laying around, would like to accelerate

1 minute ago, chrisholland03 said:

Let me know if you figure out how to update the firmware :) I have 2 or 3 of these laying around, would like to accelerate

I will 100% absolutely never try that.  Even within the same MODEL of a hard drive you can have multiple tiny revisions over it's history in terms of the control PCB and other stuff which can need specific firmwares.  The margin for error and bricking the hard drive seem's high.

Further more, since I use these drives in my media server for storage, having them run at 5400rpm is honestly a plus.  It'll reduce power and heat somewhat but still read at about 200MB/s so I'm beyond fine with that.  (And I'm pretty sure that's the same reason it has that change for it's life in an external anyway)

5 hours ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

I did have something similar called a Mud Slide at Applebee's. It was good. Basically a chocolate milkshake with vodka and kahula coffee liqueur.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

1 minute ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

I did have something similar called a Mud Slide at Applebee's. It was good. Basically a chocolate milkshake with vodka and kahula coffee liqueur.

That reminds me of Bailey’s 

1 minute ago, hey_yo_ said:

That reminds me of Bailey’s 

Bailey's Irish cream was used in it too.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Alpha Microphone: Razer Seiren X

Just now, WhiteJaguar77 said:

Bailey's Irish cream was used in it too.

I have a college classmate who’s very good with mud slide. 

1 hour ago, hey_yo_ said:

I have a college classmate who’s very good with mud slide. 

My roommate and I bought the ingredients and made it right in our dorm. Oops. 

Edited by WhiteJaguar77
Grammar.....

So today our take-home linear algebra test was due. The "AM PM guy" I mentioned earlier must have broken a stupidity record somewhere. Because 10 minutes into the class while the professor was right in front of him, he was discussing an answer of the test to a nearby classmate. How FUCKING STUPID CAN YOU GET?!?! 

Edit:

We had the test still in our hands by the way at that moment.

Edited by WhiteJaguar77

9 hours ago, WhiteJaguar77 said:

While not traditional, you could make a grasshopper (substitute the creme de menthe with the vodka, or just add a splash of vodka with the creme de menthe)

A cup of milk

2 shots of creme de menthe

A shot of creme de cocoa (yoo-hoo works also)

Some sprite (skip this if you don't want carbonation)

These measurements don't need to be exact, make it however strong or weak you want.

Also, whipped cream on top is a nice addition.

@8uhbbhu8 This was what the green drink was actually.

1 hour ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

This was what the green drink was actually.

Is that something for St. Patrick’s Day?

45 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

Is that something for St. Patrick’s Day?

It's a common drink on St. Patrick's day.

Did I post it on St. Patrick’s Day?  If so, it was a coincidence, me and my little brother like the way it tastes.

2 minutes ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

It's a common drink on St. Patrick's day.

Did I post it on St. Patrick’s Day?  If so, it was a coincidence, me and my little brother like the way it tastes.

All I know about St. Patrick’s Day is that it’s a celebration with a green color motif including the beers. I wonder how those taste. 

No hablo Americano ?

4 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Help!  I'm under attack!

IMG_20171130_223649.jpg

Sorry, nothing I can do. ;)

My eyes see the past…

My camera lens sees the present…

24 minutes ago, hey_yo_ said:

All I know about St. Patrick’s Day is that it’s a celebration with a green color motif including the beers. I wonder how those taste. 

No hablo Americano ?

It's a day where people can pinch you if you are not wearing green.  This is how all of my Patrick’s Day childhood experiences end up being.

Kid: You aren't wearing green, tehe "pinches me".

Me: "Slams kid's face into desk"

I got into a lot of trouble when I was a kid on that day...

As far as the taste of grasshoppers, they taste like mint chocolate chip ice cream.

58 minutes ago, AshleyAshes said:

Help!  I'm under attack!

God damn discount hitmen.

39 minutes ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

It's a day where people can pinch you if you are not wearing green.  This is how all of my Patrick’s Day childhood experiences end up being.

Kid: You aren't wearing green, tehe "pinches me".

Me: "Slams kid's face into desk"

I got into a lot of trouble when I was a kid on that day....

No one was brave enough to even try with me.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

Just now, Nicholatian said:

Kittens are fine too.

kittens.jpg

dawwwww! I just want to pick them up and squeeze them :x:x:x:x

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!

3 minutes ago, Nicholatian said:

Kittens are fine too.

Ah, adorable. Right up until they become evil!

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Fierce Bloody Angel

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

Pyo.

53 minutes ago, Cinnabar Sonar said:

As far as the taste of grasshoppers, they taste like mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Speaking of mint chocolate chip, that’s what I just ordered from starbucks today. I gotta say though that Starbucks baristas are the most polite and most kind employees I’ve experienced. 

1 minute ago, Nicholatian said:

kittens2.jpg

Mama cat's name is Twosret. The gold duster is Threesret, the shorthair one walking towards the right is Foursret, the one walking onto the playmat is Fivesret, and the last one is Sixsret. This photo doesn't show it well, but Sixsret has white accents on its black fur, and the black is starting to grey out, much like their dad, Tomás.

That naming :P 

Use this guide to fix text problems in your postGo here and here for all your power supply needs

New Build Currently Under Construction! See here!!!! -----> 

Spoiler

Deathwatch:[CPU I7 4790K @ 4.5GHz][RAM TEAM VULCAN 16 GB 1600][MB ASRock Z97 Anniversary][GPU XFX Radeon RX 480 8GB][STORAGE 250GB SAMSUNG EVO SSD Samsung 2TB HDD 2TB WD External Drive][COOLER Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo][PSU Cooler Master 650M][Case Thermaltake Core V31]

Spoiler

Cupid:[CPU Core 2 Duo E8600 3.33GHz][RAM 3 GB DDR2][750GB Samsung 2.5" HDD/HDD Seagate 80GB SATA/Samsung 80GB IDE/WD 325GB IDE][MB Acer M1641][CASE Antec][[PSU Altec 425 Watt][GPU Radeon HD 4890 1GB][TP-Link 54MBps Wireless Card]

Spoiler

Carlile: [CPU 2x Pentium 3 1.4GHz][MB ASUS TR-DLS][RAM 2x 512MB DDR ECC Registered][GPU Nvidia TNT2 Pro][PSU Enermax][HDD 1 IDE 160GB, 4 SCSI 70GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 3]

Spoiler

Zeonnight [CPU AMD Athlon x2 4400][GPU Sapphire Radeon 4650 1GB][RAM 2GB DDR2]

Spoiler

Server [CPU 2x Xeon L5630][PSU Dell Poweredge 850w][HDD 1 SATA 160GB, 3 SAS 146GB][RAID CARD Dell Perc 6i]

Spoiler

Kero [CPU Pentium 1 133Mhz] [GPU Cirrus Logic LCD 1MB Graphics Controller] [Ram 48MB ][HDD 1.4GB Hitachi IDE]

Spoiler

Mining Rig: [CPU Athlon 64 X2 4400+][GPUS 9 RX 560s, 2 RX 570][HDD 160GB something][RAM 8GBs DDR3][PSUs 1 Thermaltake 700w, 2 Delta 900w 120v Server modded]

RAINBOWS!!!

QUOTE ME SO I CAN SEE YOUR REPLYS!!!!