Overclocking Your Brain

16TerrorBites

My brain runs under full load at 37 degrees C, no harm in over clocking the thing is there?

Nah... I think that you have got some overclocking headroom right there ;p.

Intel i7-4770k, Corsair H100i, Asus Z87 Gryphon, Geforce GTX 780, Corsair 16GB Vengeance memory, x2 120GB Samsung 840 RAID 0, 2TB Seagate, Corsair 350D, Silverstone 750w 80+ Gold, Silverstone Tek PP07, Asus Xonar STX

Sweet, now i can overclock my brain to 4.2ghz xD

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

soo whats the human equivalent to BSOD

a seizure ?

and does the idea of "cherry" brains work

ie higher clocks for better brains with low voltage ?

and

will be health insurance get void if i OC ?

couldnt find a "void" sticker

in all seriousness OCing the brain is real

google "deep brain stimulation"

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

what type of coolant would you reccomend? Feser one? 

This is my Lightsaber.          {[=]////]"[¬'/\Y/#####################################
This is my other Lightsaber. (T!!!!!!!T=:"|[\#####################################  #killedmywife 

Stick it in some LN2, sounds pleasant :D

Body parts cannot be too cold, or they stop operating. Cooling the brain with LN2 would not be beneficial at all.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Body parts cannot be too cold, or they stop operating. Cooling the brain with LN2 would not be beneficial at all.

You must be fun at parties, it was a joke! :D

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Apparently, Foc.us developed a headset that  will "overclock your brain" using experimental stroke treatment technology. :/

http://www.dvice.com/2013-7-2/overclock-or-damage-your-brain-love-game

lol they are called

Foc.us   (F**K US)

hahahah

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Great now i will need a liquid cooler on my face...

You must be fun at parties, it was a joke! :D

Perhaps the irony is the fact that I respond logically.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

gonna strap some noctuas to my head in order to run cool, 

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

Combine this with Japan's exoskeleton suit and I know something awesome will happen. 

Omg ._. this + that = M.A.D

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball