best quiet and cheap slim keyboard?

hello :)

I'm searching for a quiet and cheap SLIM keyboard. Slim is really important for me because actually i hane one and I really like it but I need to change it because it lag (it's a wireless). I'm going to use this keyboard for. And please dont talk to me about mechanical keyboard I dont like them and they made a lot of noise. So thank you in advance if you know what I need :) gaming and typing

ps: I'm going to use this keyboard for gaming and typing (wired would be great).

hello :)

I'm searching for a quiet and cheap SLIM keyboard. Slim is really important for me because actually i hane one and I really like it but I need to change it because it lag (it's a wireless). I'm going to use this keyboard for. And please dont talk to me about mechanical keyboard I dont like them and they made a lot of noise. So thank you in advance if you know what I need :) gaming and typing

ps: I'm going to use this keyboard for gaming and typing (wired would be great).

Not all mechanical keyboards makes lots of noise my friend :) Reds, browns, blacks and clears are all quiet switches. You can use o-rings as well to silence the bottoming out noise.

Check out Poker keyboards.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I have http://www.macworld.com/article/2033714/review-logitechs-easy-switch-keyboard-pairs-with-everything.htmlits super slim and has hot-keys to quickly swap between inputting data to your PC/phone/other devices, has good battery life and i cant really think of anything bad to say about it :) 

Why does it need to be slim? Slim and "good for typing and gaming" don't especially go well together. 

Honestly, the apple bluetooth keyboard is nice. and its pretty slim. 

Logitec has some cheap ones that are slim. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

thank newenthusiast I avan't see you post when i write the last comment

Why does it need to be slim? Slim and "good for typing and gaming" don't especially go well together. 

Honestly, the apple bluetooth keyboard is nice. and its pretty slim. 

Logitec has some cheap ones that are slim. 

I was gaming with a slim and it was pretty great.