largest consumer battery bank

hoggydoggy

I am looking for a very large battery bank and cannot find anything bigger than the 'Intocircuit Power Castle Series PC26000 26000mAh' I am looking for anything that can fit in a large backpack. Any suggestions?

#edit 1

I would be using it to charge battery/laptop (dell xps13)

How about a car battery?

Young-Drivers-Car-Battery.jpg

it would fit in a backpack

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

There is stuff that claims to be 50000 mAh but it's not actually providing that. 26000 is pretty much as high as it truly gets. 

My Pc: Cpu: I7 4790k @ 4,8 Ghz @1,25 volts, Motherboard: Maximus VII Formula, Graphicscard: 2x Titan X @1,4 at stock voltage (soon to be replaced), Ram: 32 gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 Cl 9, SSD: 2x 850 Pro 1 Tb in Raid 0, 2x Samsung 840 Evo 1 tb raid 1,, PSU: Corsair HXi Series 1000W 80+ Platinum, Case: H440. Soon to be watercooled again, maybe, probably, the Titans are too loud. 

HOW ABOUT 2 CAR BATTERIES IN PARALELL?

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

How about a Hydrogen fuel cell . 

When everything else Fails,Crowbar IT. - Half-life

Being a Linux user is sort of like living in a house inhabited by a large family of carpenters and architects. Every morning when you wake up, the house is a little different. Maybe there is a new turret, or some walls have moved. Or perhaps someone has temporarily removed the floor under your bed." - Unix for Dummies, 2nd Edition (Found in the .sig of Rob Riggs) 

http://www.amazon.com/ExpertPower-Cycle-Sealed-Battery-EXP12500/dp/B00KQX5GSC/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1427481029&sr=1-1&keywords=50+amp+sealed+lead+acid

Its $100 and 50 amps.  You wouldn't want to use a regular car battery.  they are not meant to run dry consistently.

You would want a sealed lead acid deep cycle battery

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Wow OP, high battery needs....

How about a car battery?

*snip*

it would fit in a backpack

It'd work, but my god that would be a heavy backpack. :D

It'd work, but my god that would be a heavy backpack. :D

He said that would fit, not that would be possible to carry :D

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

buy lots of 18650 batteries and find some guides on how to make your own bank

A Diesel Generator and tank of Diesel that's what you need. Who needs a backpack just get a cart to push them on.

Though 26000 is still a fairly large one.

Fake, that's cheap Chinese stuff that advertised more than it is

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Why not just buy 10 of that 26,000mAh power bank and tape them together?

And you have yourself a 260,000mAh power bank.

I rate 10/10, best idea 2015, straight to university.