XSplit Broadcaster Premium License Giveaway

nicklmg

Personally i can not provide a good streaming service ue to my low upload /speed but i will give it as a gift to one of my streamer friends :)

I would like to stream more and I really want to step up my streaming game! Xsplit would also help me to record more professionaly made let's plays and grow my youtube channel! I've used xsplit for a while and love it! I would stream mostly hearthstone and minecraft, but also farcry 4 and other games

PC Specs and other equipment:

CPU: Intel i7 4790K, GPU: ASUS GTX 980 STRIX, RAM: 16gb DDR3

Mouse: Razer Deathadder, KB: Corsair K95 RGB

I'd probably use it to record Skyrim, and Terraria, and other games like that :D

I am a YouTube content creator whose videos focuses mainly on tech. Although I usually create similar contents to LMG, I have also invited Austin Evans for an interview about two months ago. I found talking with Austin to be an very pleasant and educational experience, therefore I already have some plans to bring similar contents to my channel in the future.

Interview archive:

One problem, however, is the quality of my interview with Austin was awful (I'm sorry for testing my first on you, Austin, I didn't know how to do things :(  ). I would like to up my streaming games in the future, and perhaps invite Austin back on, once and if I get popular enough to prove helpful to him.

Best wishes,

Aljoscha

I would be able to step up the overall quality of my League of Legends streams, take on recording video content in 4K, and use the amazing overlay abilities & chat embed features. Currently, recording tutorials in 720p leaves text blurry and the less than optimal audio codec in the free version makes my Blue Yeti Pro sound like garbage. My viewers deserve higher quality content, but on top of paying monthly for programs such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, and Audition among others, it's difficult to add yet another expense to the list. I hope that the increase in quality will encourage my audience to support me, and I can continue to provide the opportunity for those who love design and animation to take it to the next level.

Hey, I know I am not active here in the forums but I watch a lot of your videos.

I would love to start making weekly streams on my youtube channel http://youtube.mactalkstech.com I was thinking about showing gaming footage and talking about this weeks technology/gaming news.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Mac

I would use it for streaming game on twitch and stream live event.

--

im planning on a twitch channel my self once ive updated my computer too   nd would like to use xsplit as it less of a resource hog then obs 

well

Im a streamer who is 16 and on the journey of working my way up the channels and increasing my followers. I try to interact  with the community and just want to make me and others in the community have fun watching and playing games

i don't really have much else to say and just hope i win.

good luck to all who enter

:)

I would use it to capture my gameplay, as my internet is not good enough for streaming.

I mostly do offline recordings but thankfully if everything goes well next week, i'll have a proper internet connection to start my adventure into Twitch streaming. Xplit would be a sweet tool to have for both.

I stream from time to time. And my license expires soon. So it would be nice with a new one :D

I would do game play videos!

I've been thinking about starting to stream for a couple of weeks now but haven't really got to it yet. I think XSplit would help me to actually get started.

Smooth Glorious 60fps streaming for my WoW raids , been wanting to try out Xsplit! GL everyone  :lol:

I would totally use xsplit to stream, my friends can and I cant. too late to enter?

I would use the Professional version of xsplit by entering the key into the program.

My friend and I are starting a moba conversion series stream/YouTube series combo. Having access to the pro features would let us make it that much better.

This would help me greatly with my Twitch streaming, OBS is nice, but can be difficult to setup.