What do you guys think of this console style controller specifically made for PC

Overkilled

EDIT:Nevermind. Didin't read everything. My bad.
If  motion tracking works then it could be something. Else, it's overpriced 360 controller.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Old news, the first one Razer made was called the Onza. I bought it and was disappointed in many ways.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

It's like an Xbox 360 controller..

But by Razer.

Controllers are cool, but the 360 controller is enough iMO

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Old news, the first one Razer made was called the Onza. I bought it and was disappointed in many ways.

How so if I may ask?

I believe Slick made a review of it and he was.. Decently happy

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

i mean its not that much different from a xbox 360 controller and i bet its going to cost a lot more because its razer

this is the second "console controller on pc" thread youve made in under 20 minutes....

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Nah, I'll stick with my DualShock 3.

the DS4 has a mousepad though....

i upgraded from DS3

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

the DS4 has a mousepad though....

i upgraded from DS3

I don't need a mousepad. It's probably poorly supported for Windows anyways.

How so if I may ask?

I believe Slick made a review of it and he was.. Decently happy

- While it seems to be reasonably well built with very little flex in the chassis it's light which makes it feel cheap, the material for the main body also interacts with sweat in an odd way.

- The face buttons while nice in use because they are mouse click style are loose and rattle about which is annoying.

- The shape of the triggers is obnoxious.

- The overall shape of the controller is uncomfortable for long gaming sessions.

- The thumbsticks are annoying, the adjustable tension feature is nice but the thumbsticks inaccuracy regardless of the tension settings makes my actions in game sluggish and sloppy. Quick actions are not possible and this causes issues in the games where I would use a controller ex: Racing games.

- The D-Pad is shit, the buttons are massive and the travel distance is hilarious, making it hard to input multi directional commands.

These are the issues I have with the Onza, the Sabertooth is the newer version and these issues could have been fixed but after dropping $80 on something that I ended up not liking I would hesitate to try a similar product from the same company. These issues are also subjective as someone else might not experience the same problems.

I don't need a mousepad. It's probably poorly supported for Windows anyways.

^This

And the sticks on the PS4 are horrible IMO, even compared to the PS3 ones.

- While it seems to be reasonably well built with very little flex in the chassis it's light which makes it feel cheap, the material for the main body also interacts with sweat in an odd way.

- The face buttons while nice in use because they are mouse click style are loose and rattle about which is annoying.

- The shape of the triggers is obnoxious.

- The overall shape of the controller is uncomfortable for long gaming sessions.

- The thumbsticks are annoying, the adjustable tension feature is nice but the thumbsticks inaccuracy regardless of the tension settings makes my actions in game sluggish and sloppy. Quick actions are not possible and this causes issues in the games where I would use a controller ex: Racing games.

- The D-Pad is shit, the buttons are massive and the travel distance is hilarious, making it hard to input multi directional commands.

These are the issues I have with the Onza, the Sabertooth is the newer version and these issues could have been fixed but after dropping $80 on something that I ended up not liking I would hesitate to try a similar product from the same company. These issues are also subjective as someone else might not experience the same problems.

Yeah, that seems not very good..

Some of these problems are on the Xbox 360 controller too (the horrible dpad for example), but a lot of them are not on it, so you would have thought Razer picked up the good things and dropped the bad stuff.

^This

Some of these problems are on the Xbox 360 controller too (the horrible dpad for example), but a lot of them are not on it, so you would have thought Razer picked up the good things and dropped the bad stuff.

Having used the Microsoft controller for years I would rather use that over my Onza as it's far less obnoxious.

It's got an xbox logo on it and Razer themselves call it a Xbox 360 controller. That's most certainly not a made-for-PC controller.

I own and use, sorted from newest to oldest: SteelSeries 6Gv2. Microsoft SideWinder X4. Mionix Naos 7000. Zowie EC1 Evo. Microsoft SideWinder X8. Microsoft IntelliMouse Explorer 3.0. Dell U2414H. Samsung P2270H. AKG K273 Pro. Sennheiser HD555. Razer Goliathus Speed Medium. Func 1030 L. Qpad CT Medium.

I used to own: Razer DeathAdder 3G. Razer Krait. IntelliMouse Optical 1.1. SteelSeries QcK.

^This

i bought custom metal sticks and buttons.

i use the ouse pad and PS4 button for macros.

good for PVE, not PVP

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones.