LTT GTA 4 Game Thingy

Aaanum1

I'm in, but I'm afraid that some will be kicked/lagged out because of connection issues overseas.

I have my Razer Comms and Steam ID in my signature.

I would love to but my router wont let me. Cant almoust any server in GTA IV. Nat too strict.

Dell Inspiron 580 - Modified

Build log

Win 7 | GTX 760 | i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz | 2x2Gb 1333MHz Hyundai + 2x2Gb 1333Mhz Crucial RAM | Seagate 1TB 7200RPM | HyperX Fury 120Gb | Corsair Builder 600M | Fractal R2 Mini

Too many hackers on GTA 4, it really isn't fun.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

I'm definitely in. I'm in EST US. We need to coordinate a day so that we could get the 20+ that would like to do it all on the same page.

System specs:  CPU: AMD Phenom II x3 705e unlocked to x4 overclocked to 2.8GHz   |   MB: ASUS M5A78L-M LX PLUS   |   Cooler: Hyper 212+   |   GPU: MSI GTX 560ti OC to 910Mhz   |   RAM: 8GB PNY DDR3 1333   |   HDDS: WD Caviar Blue 320GB, Hitachi 500GB HDD   |   PSU: Cooler Master Extreme Power Plus 500W   |   Peripherals: Microsoft wireless mouse, old mac keyboard, ASUS VS238H, Gateway FPD2275W, some speakers, Logitech Driving Force Pro

The player limit is 36 I think. But I need a time before I can say yes. I love GTA IV multiplayer, I think it's really fun. Also, we need to consider lag. EU and US player probably won't be able to play together. (for one I don't even US servers show up for European players, but I could be wrong) So we might need to make two groups, one for each region.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

THis would be a privte game, anyone who hacks will be kicked.

they still get in, and can crash the server before you have any chance of kicking them, beware of this.

----Ryzen R9 5900X----X570 Aorus elite----Vetroo V5----240GB Kingston HyperX 3k----Samsung 250GB EVO840----512GB Kingston Nvme----3TB Seagate----4TB Western Digital Green----8TB Seagate----32GB Patriot Viper 4 3200Mhz CL 16 ----Power Color Red dragon 5700XT----Fractal Design R4 Black Pearl ----Corsair RM850w----

they still get in, and can crash the server before you have any chance of kicking them, beware of this.

We can take our chances, if we have any issues we can just arrange another day.

Hello. Here are some words.

FX-8150, GTX 670, ASRock 990Fx Extreme4, 8Gb Patriot RAM, 1TB boot and Storage, Windows 7 64Bit

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/85.234.146.76:3062/

just be aware, that they have mods that can crash a server with one key press, and that the kicking system doesn't work very well.

I totally will after I get GTA 4 in the steam sale (providing it goes on sale, if it doesn't I will still get it :P) 

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

This is gta iv vanilla or episode from liberty city dlc?

Then i'm in if the time is right.Currently own both but only install gta 4 vanilla .So i don't think i want to download another 16GB.

So, I think we got enough players, what program should we use to communicate? I'm thinking about Skype but eating up RAM.

Nah, man, Razer Comms! bit.ly/16c6hso

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

So, I think we got enough players, what program should we use to communicate? I'm thinking about Skype but eating up RAM.

Razer Comms of course! And use linus's link to support him :D

Intel 3570K - MSI GTX 660Ti 3GB OC Edition - 16GB Corsair LP RAM - ASRock Extreme4 Motherboard - Corsair HX850 - Adata Premier Pro SP900 120GB SSD with Windows 7 - Seagate Barracuda 1TD HDD - Seagate Barracuda 500GB HDD - Thermaltake Frio CPU Cooler - CM Storm Enforcer Case - Macbook Pro Early 2011 Laptop

I like razer comms better then skype.

Nah, man, Razer Comms! bit.ly/16c6hso

Razer Comms of course! And use linus's link to support him :D

I like razer comms better then skype.

I know that some people (including me) can't sue Razer Comms. It installs, go to launch and get an error. We could use TS.

Hello. Here are some words.

FX-8150, GTX 670, ASRock 990Fx Extreme4, 8Gb Patriot RAM, 1TB boot and Storage, Windows 7 64Bit

http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/85.234.146.76:3062/

Haven't settled a time, I'm hoping to get everyone who attending into some sort of chat room to discuss times.

Or you could include vote for time and date in above poll.See which has the vote from user. Please use gmt time so i can adjust it to my time zone,

You could just add everybody that wanted to a list, add all of them to steam and then give out some more information.

I would love to attend, but seriously i HATE Games for windows crap :/

For the chat room, add everybody to steam and add them to a chat-room :)

Steam name: crunzaty (same picture as here)

Intel i7-2600K @ 4,5GHz | EVGA GeForce GTX 780 w/EKWB Copper Waterblock | Kingston HyperX blu 16GB @ 1600 MHz | Phanteks Enthoo Primo | MSI Z77A-GD65 | CM M1000 Silent Pro | Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | BenQ XL2420T 120hz | Logitech G710+ | Razer Deathadder 2013 -

- XSPC Raystorm CPU Waterblock | XSPC RX360 Radiator | EKWB EK-FC Titan GPU Waterblock -