Do you consider high heels sexy?

UnluckyTech

I'm a bit curious, so i wanted to know if you think that a girl looks sexier with high heels.

BTW I'm a GIRL

Just a Techie Girl!

Depends on the shoes, the girl, and her legs. But generally, yes I like them.

Depends on the overall outfit really. 

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

if she doesn't hurt her feet than yea okay though why do i want to look at her feet in the first place

if she doesn't hurt her feet than yea okay though why do i want to look at her feet in the first place

High heel fetish :P

Just a Techie Girl!

Depends.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I'm a bit curious, so i wanted to know if you think that a girl looks sexier with high heels.

BTW I'm a GIRL

Sounds like an "eye of the beholder" thing. As for me personally, sure, as long as she is comfortable. Why do you ask?

Yes, but I don't know why.

Not as sexy as pajama pants and a mountain of soda cans next to her PC (don't forget that little mark we all get on our mousing wrists)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Sounds like an "eye of the beholder" thing. As for me personally, sure, as long as she is comfortable. Why do you ask?

Im just being curious since there are a lot of guy around this forum.

Just a Techie Girl!

Try a naturally redheaded girl with red heels.... Wowza that looks nice.

I think they're awfully antiquated and overly formal.

What? They look more naughty to me.

Try a naturally redheaded girl with red heels.... Wowza that looks nice.

Yeah that's sexy. I wish i was a red head, but i like to be a green eyed brunette :P

Just a Techie Girl!

What? They look more naughty to me.

We're talking about normal high heals yeah? not knee high black leather come fuck me boots lol 

Yeah that's sexy. I wish i was a red head, but i like to be a green eyed brunette :P

Well that's amazing too of course.

But red has something that makes me wild.

@UnluckyTech it depends on the what the occasion is how their outfit looks like in general.

But I've noticed I'm drawn more towards people who are sorter than me so I guess no?

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

We're talking about normal high heals yeah? not knee high black leather come fuck me boots lol

Hmm.... Well I guess..

Of course normal high heels. Not that, i don't like them

I prefer to wear 6 inch or more stiletto pumps :P

Just a Techie Girl!

i tried walking in them. 

now any girl i see wearing them i feel sorry for instead of attracted to. 

#ConverseForLife seriosly. 

same with skirts... they're wierd.... like, a cute mini skirt or whatever to go ontop of something else already on my legs yeah thats cute. but... like... no.. i dont want only the bottom half of a dress thats too short instead of skinny jeans. 

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

I have never understood woman's fascination with shoes honestly, you give a guy 10 million dollars and he ends up with a mansion/garage full of luxury cars, you give a woman 10 million and she turns a spare bedroom or two into walk in shoe storage  :lol:

A pretty face beats anything :)

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1