what do people of your country think about india?

HmmR

hey i just wanted to know what foreigners think about india 

"[insert company name] - tech support, my name is John how can i help you?" /jk

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

"[insert company name] - tech support, my name is John how can i help you?" /jk

i read that with an accent.

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

i read that with an accent.

Thats how it was intended to be read :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

well i think of india as an up and coming superpower don't know what the rest of the U.S. thinks of india

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

-

Ahh yes... everybody loves to ride the value train.

Most people in my country probably think tech support. 

For me, I've worked with a lot of Indian people over the years so I think of it as a place some of my friends live.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac

Ahh yes... everybody loves to ride the value train.

cant expect more for 0.5$ ticket lol

I'm indian and live in america and they say that we all wear turbans and listen to punjabi music

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

Interesting culture, want to travel there or has already been there, spicy food, rape. 

5.1GHz 4770k

My Specs

Intel i7-4770K @ 4.7GHz | Corsair H105 w/ SP120 | Asus Gene VI | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x GTX 780Ti| Corsair 750D | OCZ Agility 3 | Samsung 840/850 | Sandisk SSD | 3TB WD RED | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | Corsair RM850 | ASUS PB278Q | SyncMaster 2370HD | SyncMaster P2450

Lack of education, everyone's poor.

I don't think so everyone's poor in india. Yeah i do agree that there are too many poor people living in india but generalizing entire population of 1.3 billion people as poor is kind of stupid isn't it?

Ummm honestly i cant say that i personally know anyone from India but the vast majority of Taxi drivers and 7-11/gas station clerks here in Melbourne seem to be from that region, i don't mean to be racist at all its just a reality here. 

A red dot on the forehead.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

I'm pretty open minded about India though I don't like the way the sex trade works there, especially the age at which some girls start is 15. But beyond that I see a lot of potential for change and growth as a nation, even if it feels a little overpopulated at times. My only issue is with a few specific person I work with, his family has lived here in America for two generations but yet he doesn't want to learn how to enunciate better and gets angry when I can't understand him because he keeps flattening his consonants and vowels :P

And tech support.

xD

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Aaaaaaaah our neighbor

I am from somewhere very very close  

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Nothing really. Sadly there's barely any cultural contact between India and Mexico, even though we do have plenty of immigrants in Mexico most Asian immigrants are Chinese and maybe some Japanese here and there.

Which is a shame really cause the few Indian people I got to meet when abroad (Vancouver, B.C.) were super cool and their cooking, OMFG so good I still wish I could find an Indian restaurant here but there's none to be found.

-------

Current Rig

-------

You don't want to know...

One of the most magnificent countries in the world. No wonder why the Brits occupied it.

I'm really hoping to visit it one day. Anyways, I see Indian migrants roaming in Morocco especially in my city; I guess they botched it when they left such a wonderful country for a horrendous one, however, every excuse seems to be quite considerable and reasonable for being abroad. 

It is my point of view, not my people's because I really don't care of what others say.

7/11 ..... there all run by em

Its all about those volumetric clouds