What sponsors?

Enflics

Hello everyone,

I'd just like to know what sponsors to make sure I haven't subscribed or anything to them any ideas?

vlWAN9X.png

I know I saw lot of rant about dollarshaveclub before but I dont know if this is about them.

the reason he doesnt want to name said sponsor, is because even though the sponsor probably wasnt all good, blackmailing them isnt the solution we are looking for.

he did right by quietly letting them slip away, with using that message, only reaching those that were in the know, and letting the others know he cares about the experience users have with sponsors.

EDIT: if you /really/ want to know for sure, shush about it and follow the next little while of videos, you'll notice which one wont show up anymore.

While I get the position hes in still it seems not right to me not to disclose or hint at it to help "protect" the users from conducting business with this mysterious company again.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

I prefer them not calling out any sponsor. I for one wouldn't want to partner up with someone who has the power to out someone to thousands upon thousands of people if one of my employees were to mess up with something..

If you really want to know who was dropped, then I would just keep an eye out for who aren't mentioned in videos and alike anymore.

Five four i would think. 

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Five four i would think. 

I dont remember last time I saw their commercial on ltt channel.

hope it was FiveFour

saw nothing but bad things about them

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

fivefour is still on sponsor page

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

It might be FiveFour, they have some bad reivews, but I tried them with Linus' code without a problem. The clothes aren't very good quality, not worth the price. Just had to call them to cancel since they don't let you do it through their web page. 

I bet its Fractal. Cruel of them to force Luke to quit like that.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I bet its Fractal. Cruel of them to force Luke to quit like that.

Yeah you are probably right.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."