GeForce Titan X owners club *update*

how is that?

I only up the Clock by 200, and didn't change the memory.

Wish my score in firestrike was that high, the graphics score is higher for me but im running a 3770k at 4.2ghz so the combined score winds up pulling the overall score down to the 15k range.

How much more does the titan x perform over my 290x clocked at 1155/1580? All the numbers in this post are really interesting....

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

This is my titan at 1350mhz on air before i started watercooling it. no voltage increase btw. and i ran valley for 8hours with no crash.

On water cooled, i have it at 1500mhz stable with a +17volt increase. and it hasnt gotten above 42C underload.

Extreme HD not custom lol

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

I got a new top score on fire strike, 17500. I won't be happy till I get 18000 lol

Intel 5820K ¬ ASUS x99 Deluxe ¬ HyperX Predator 3000Mhz 16gb ¬ Gigabyte Titan X ¬ SuperFlow Leadex 850W ¬ Crucial Mx100 512Gb x2 RAID 0 ¬ NZXT H440 + HUE + X61 ¬ ASUS ROG Swift

Would you guys be upset if Nvidia does release the 980ti / 990 , which is rumored to be the 6 Gb variant of this card @ $700?

I can't afford either but I'm just asking the guys out there with the money.

not one bit.

It will still be slower and since i only paid 890USD for mine, i am perfectly happy.

not one bit.

It will still be slower and since i only paid 890USD for mine, i am perfectly happy.

Nice...how did you get it for that price...that's pretty cheap considering.

pricing in Taiwan is very strange, and they had already discount on it and they add more discount on top of the build.

• 2 weeks later...

It´s time...

How did u get that box? I really want it.

As far as i know it's a review unit only

How did u get that box? I really want it.

As far as i know it's a review unit only

Buy from Nvidia direct.

http://www.geforce.com/geforce-gtx-titan-x/buy-gpu

CPU i7 4790 | Motherboard  ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII | RAM 16 GB Trident X @ 2400 Mhz | GPU Titan X | Case NZXT Phantom 530 | Storage Samsung EVO 840 1 TB SSD, 2 Seagate 150 GB HDD, 1 External 3 GB Seagate HDD | PSU Corsair HX 1050 | Cooling Zalman Copper 2 ball | Keyboard  Logitech G710+ | Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound: Creative Z | Operating System  Windows 10

Ouuww.. What about the warranty etc?

All Titans have a 3 year warranty.  I have contacted Nvidia chat support on an issue on Far Cry 4 and they are quite responsive.  I have learned that Nvidia does a refund if there is a problem. 

CPU i7 4790 | Motherboard  ASUS Z97 Maximus Hero VII | RAM 16 GB Trident X @ 2400 Mhz | GPU Titan X | Case NZXT Phantom 530 | Storage Samsung EVO 840 1 TB SSD, 2 Seagate 150 GB HDD, 1 External 3 GB Seagate HDD | PSU Corsair HX 1050 | Cooling Zalman Copper 2 ball | Keyboard  Logitech G710+ | Mouse Logitech G502 | Sound: Creative Z | Operating System  Windows 10

All Titans have a 3 year warranty. I have contacted Nvidia chat support on an issue on Far Cry 4 and they are quite responsive. I have learned that Nvidia does a refund if there is a problem.

I mean how if we need a fast service? As far as i know if i buy from 3rd party company. I just have to go to the nearest service center

Just got two EVGA Geforce Titan X's. Website would only let me buy 1 so I had to get the sc version as well.

youtube%20004_zpsu2wezcxc.jpg

youtube%20005_zpsqonahql2.jpg

I will use the new EVGA sli bridge to connect them I get them tomorrow.

main_header.jpg

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

That SLI bridge is sick looking.

Yeah only $29.99 but I think they are out of stock again at evga. I bought 2 of them. I'm selling my evga 680 to my friend and giving him a free sli bridge because he has the same evga 680 as me.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

018_zpsnwz0qxwx.jpg

I'm thinking of putting some of these on the back VRAM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835708008&cm_re=Enzotch_BMR-C1-_-35-708-008-_-Product

With the stock cooler and a custom fan curve the card won't go over 72° @ 52% fan

CPU 4790k – Motherboard Asus Maximus VII Formula - RAM 32GBs (8GBx4) 2400Mhz TRIDENT-X – GPU GTX 1080 MSI – Case Obsidian 450D –Storage Corsair / OCZ SSD – PSU Corsair HX850i –Display ASUS ROG SWIFT PG178Q 1440p 144Hz – Cooling Noctua NH-D15

I'm thinking of putting some of these on the back VRAM

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16835708008&cm_re=Enzotch_BMR-C1-_-35-708-008-_-Product

With the stock cooler and a custom fan curve the card won't go over 72° @ 52% fan

The temperature of the vram modules does concern me slightly; I can easily burn my finger if left on one for a mere 3 seconds.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Hello!

I'm new to this forum and this would be my first post.

I've actually purchased a Titan X yesturday and I was curious if anyone could give me some tips and tricks on how to properly overclock a titan x and get the most out of your buck (If that makes any sense).

Hello!

I'm new to this forum and this would be my first post.

I've actually purchased a Titan X yesturday and I was curious if anyone could give me some tips and tricks on how to properly overclock a titan x and get the most out of your buck (If that makes any sense).

Welcome to the forums :)

Raise power target & temperature target sliders completely and favor temperature. You can also raise voltage slider completely to 112mv if you're comfortable doing that. 

Nvidia more or less guaranteed at least 1400Mhz on the core. Try +150Mhz core offset to start and test using Unigine Valley/Heaven. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Yea, have you ever seen the thermal camera on the Titan X... I can see why you guys would want Vram spreaders on the back. That heat spread is NASTY on those stock coolers. SCARY....

Yea, have you ever seen the thermal camera on the Titan X... I can see why you guys would want Vram spreaders on the back. That heat spread is NASTY on those stock coolers. SCARY....

I've seen a picture and it's indeed scary. 

01-PCB_w_600.jpg