People's Opinion On Asrock?

I have nothing but good things to say about all of the Asrock boards I've bought

That said, they still aren't my first choice

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

I have a Z77 with my 3570K and so far it is great! I have had it for a few years also and no issues.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

Hi Guys,

I have a asrock z97 extreme 6 in the post and my freind said and I quote "When people think of asrock they think of bad quality". I personally disagree but what is the first word that come into your head when u think asrock?

the Asrock Z97 Extreme 6 is a very high-end motherboard, that's all there is to say about it.

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

the Asrock Z97 Extreme 6 is a very high-end motherboard, that's all there is to say about it.

Extreme4 has same power delivery as the Extreme6, basically the same board.

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

first word that come into your head when u think asrock?

AssRock. But thats just my inner child thinking. As for the motherboards, good quality for a good price

PC Audio Setup = Beyerdynamic DT 770 pro 80 ohm and Sennheiser pc37x (also for xbox) hooked up to Schiit Fulla 3

I've never had a problem with AsRock boards, and I've used 4 of them in builds for people.

mITX X99 anyone?

I just learned of the existence of this board, that's crazy. Imagine how dense you could make a small server farm using these.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB