First time.... if you know what i mean..

Sooo very soon im gonna build my first PC. I actually watched linus for 2 years or so to inform myself on what to chose and all that stuff. At the moment i dont really know what to do because i wanna build my PC with a R9 300 in it but i dont really know when its gonna be released and i cant really wait anymore without an actual gaming pc that will run games with more than 20 fps on the lowest settings.

I thought it was a good idea to built the pc but get a 750 and upgrade the second R9 300 comes out. My Budget is around 1100-1150 € and i live in Germany. 

Here is the build. PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€219.90 @ Caseking) 
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€32.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: MSI Z97M Gaming Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€139.90 @ Caseking) 
Memory: Kingston Fury Red Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€76.12 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€75.00 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 1GB Video Card  (€115.37 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: NZXT H440 (Black/Red) ATX Mid Tower Case  (€109.90 @ Caseking) 
Total: €889.98
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-16 18:15 CET+0100

Any tips on what i should do ? 

http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/ZTvpJxThis will be better if you plan on OCing.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Yeah... the 750 is falling behind abit now

He said, he's going to upgrade once the 300 series is out, so that card is just a place-holder.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Aaannnd for some reason i added a mATX mobo.. gonna change that.. waaaiit PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€32.99 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€109.90 @ Caseking) 
Memory: Kingston Fury Red Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€76.12 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€75.00 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €859.98
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-16 18:23 CET+0100

If you don't want to OC, the Xeon E3 1231 V3 is a great alternative to that i5...  Pricing might be an issue in Germany though...

For the Best builds and Price lists here is a world where many points of the price have been predefined already for your convenience!

The Xeon E3 1231 V3 IS BETTER Than the Core i5 4690K and a Significantly better value for the non-overclockers or value shoppers.

The OS is like a kind food, Try it before saying if you like it or don't.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  (€257.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 

Motherboard: MSI Z97M Gaming Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€139.90 @ Caseking) 

Total: €927.97

Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-16 18:24 CET+0100

get the i5 4690k

"Sulit" (adj.) something that is worth it

i7 8700K 4.8Ghz delidded / Corsair H100i V2 / Asus Strix Z370-F / G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB 3200 / EVGA GTX 1080Ti FTW3 / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q

Samsung 850 EVO 500GB & 250GB - Crucial MX300 M.2 525GB / Fractal Design Define S / Corsair K70 MX Reds / Logitech G502 / Beyerdynamic DT770 250Ohm

SMSL SD793II AMP/DAC - Schiit Magni 3 / PCPP

Old Rig

i5 2500k 4.5Ghz | Gigabyte Z68XP-UD3P | Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme | Crucial Ballistix Tactical 16GB 1866MHz

You're getting a gaming PC. My recomendation would be to get a much cheaper CPU+MOBO, (G2358+b8x, FX 6300+970) and put about 150 or so more into a GPU. You DONT want to build a subpar PC, wait a month and then have what you want not be what you want. Just do it right to begin with

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  (€67.90 @ Caseking) 
Motherboard: Asus H81-GAMER ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€86.82 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: MSI Radeon R9 280X 3GB TWIN FROZR Video Card  (€265.10 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €834.63
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-16 18:30 CET+0100

Better price/performance, better GPU and you still keep your un-implied red/black theme. Its also overclockable 

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Does that CPU makes that much of a difference for the 50€ added to the price? 

In my opinion yes, it's temps are much better resulting in better overclocks, it's really up to you tohugh.

You're getting a gaming PC. My recomendation would be to get a much cheaper CPU+MOBO, (G2358+b8x, FX 6300+970) and put about 150 or so more into a GPU. You DONT want to build a subpar PC, wait a month and then have what you want not be what you want. Just do it right to begin with

If anything OP should get the G3258 and upgrade to a 46790K/4690K later. Those CPU's will bottleneck any high end GPU. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Can you read ? 

"I thought it was a good idea to built the pc but get a 750 and upgrade the second R9 300 comes out."

yuo furget how 2 reed m8?

"I thought it was a good idea to built the pc but get a 750 and upgrade the second R9 300 comes out."

yuo furget how 2 reed m8?

lulz m8

Im saying thats not a good idea. Cam You comprehend m8?

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Can you read ? 

I can, I'm saying thats not a good idea. You will spend more money, and if you can build a kickin system right off, there is no reason not to. http://de.pcpartpicker.com/p/HFWNTW That gets a better GPU, and saves you 50 euros

lulz m8

Im saying thats not a good idea. Cam You comprehend m8?

And thats not a good idead because ? ... What is so wrong with the mighty Red team ? 

And thats not a good idead because ? ... What is so wrong with the mighty Red team?

Read my reply to you

Hm I'm able to get an i5 4690k in your budget which is the better option as it's slightly faster and a bit faster memory. Used mindfactory so I can share the basket

https://www.mindfactory.de/shopping_cart.php/basket_action/load_basket_extern/id/f57ef9220606e49160b191aa3a3c4c567e432e6c2ab56569a6c

Buy from caseking though, mindfactory is a bunch of traitors.

Read my reply to you

Yes cuz i really wanna upgrade my GPU, CPU and MOBO next year.. 

Yes cuz i really wanna upgrade my GPU, CPU and MOBO next year.. 

You wont have to. If you get the 280X, that will last you at least two, probably even three generations on high settings, definitely 4 or 5 generations if you're willing to run on medium by that time.. Then you can drip upgrade, maybe one new component per year or even none at all, and then save money in the long run. Keep in mind that we aren't progess in graphics that much. I mean, we still use a two year old game as a benchmark for high-end systems (Crysis3), and it still looks amazing.

The 300 series might not be here until June. Three Months with a GTX 750 won't be much fun.

The R9 280X will be much easier to sell on afterwards.

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z97X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€109.90 @ Caseking) 
Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€71.90 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Power Supply: Antec 550W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  (€89.90 @ Caseking) 
Total: €997.41
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-16 18:40 CET+0100

Keep in mind guys. Im NOT working. All the money i got was from b-day´s and i worked a bit but its not really consistent. I dont get money every month. I dont wanna get something like a 280x and then TRY to sell it and get enough money back to get a 380 or something. I think i should have mentioned this from the start.. srry :c 

Keep in mind guys. Im NOT working. All the money i got was from b-day´s and i worked a bit but its not really consistent. I dont get money every month. I dont wanna get something like a 280x and then TRY to sell it and get enough money back to get a 380 or something. I think i should have mentioned this from the start.. srry :c 

IF YOURE NOT WORKING WHY DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE $350 IN SIX MONTHS. Dude, sorry im yelling, but come on man. You wanted help, this is my suggestion. You dont have to sell the 280X for the reasons listed below.

You wont have to. If you get the 280X, that will last you at least two, probably even three generations on high settings, definitely 4 or 5 generations if you're willing to run on medium by that time.. Then you can drip upgrade, maybe one new component per year or even none at all, and then save money in the long run. Keep in mind that we aren't progess in graphics that much. I mean, we still use a two year old game as a benchmark for high-end systems (Crysis3), and it still looks amazing.

@FrankensteiN14RO Mein Herr:

CPU Cooler: NZXT Respire T40 68.8 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  (€29.90 @ Caseking) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87X-SLI ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  (€95.94 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Memory: GeIL EVO Leggara Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  (€69.48 @ Home of Hardware DE) 
Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (€64.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (€55.42 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Video Card: XFX Radeon R7 260X 2GB Core Edition Video Card  (€109.90 @ Caseking) 
Case: Nanoxia Deep Silence 1 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€95.89 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Total: €811.22
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-03-16 18:48 CET+0100

I'll take my payment in gratitude, provided you approve that is.  :)

IF YOURE NOT WORKING WHY DO YOU WANT TO UPGRADE $350 IN SIX MONTHS. Dude, sorry im yelling, but come on man. You wanted help, this is my suggestion. You dont have to sell the 280X for the reasons listed below.

1150€ budget. get 750 with 850€  -> stay with 400 300€ - > buy r9 300

basic math. 

aannnd i failed basic math

anyway.. my parents are willing to help me with 100€ if i really need it.

I am a bit confused with your post. You said that your budget is 1100-1150 Euros ? and that you want to get a GTX 750 then upgrade it when the 300 series come out ?

Why can't you get the R9 280X and then just upgrade that once the 300 series is out ?