First time.... if you know what i mean..

1150€ budget. get 750 with 850€  -> stay with 400 € - > buy r9 300

basic math. 

WHY DID YOU NOT tell us your budget to begin with?! We can build you can I5 4690K and a friggin 290/970/980 with that. Do you want us  to do that, or is there something else important you didnt tell us?

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

WHY DID YOU NOT tell us your budget to begin with?! We can build you can I5 4690K and a friggin 290/970/980 with that. Do you want us  to do that, or is there something else important you didnt tell us?

Read OP again... And then again..and again .. I dont want a 970 because i wanna see what a r9 300 is gonna do. 

Why can't you get the R9 280X and then just upgrade that once the 300 series is out ?

http://www.sweclockers.com/nyhet/20025-amd-radeon-300-serien-till-varen-hawaii-dops-om-till-grenada-och-r9-380x

If this is accurate, then once the r9 390/x arrives so too will the r9 370/x. If the R9 370x is basically Tonga with 280x/7970 specs, then trying to resell one for a decent price will be calamitous.

Read OP again... And then again..and again .. I dont want a 970 because i wanna see what a r9 300 is gonna do. 

Well then wait. Just wait, you dont want to waste money on something that you dont know is going to perform, which brings me back to my first post. (And you didnt say anything against the 970 in OP, and im pretty sure the budget wasn't as well)

“I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down'.” - Bob Newhart

Remember kids; just because Linus has a video on it, doesn't mean that its the best choice Abide by the CoC | Looking for build help? Read this before posting |

Well then wait. Just wait, you dont want to waste money on something that you dont know is going to perform, which brings me back to my first post. (And you didnt say anything against the 970 in OP) I´d say thats common sense when someone wants something thats not out yet over something thats out for over a year or something like that. 

No but i said about the fact that i want a R9 300 .. do you think i would have waited if i didnt wanted one ? I know the 970 exists .. im not That stupid... 

http://www.sweclockers.com/nyhet/20025-amd-radeon-300-serien-till-varen-hawaii-dops-om-till-grenada-och-r9-380x

If this is accurate, then once the r9 390/x arrives so too will the r9 370/x. If the R9 370x is basically Tonga with 280x/7970 specs, then trying to resell one for a decent price will be calamitous.

Trying to resell a GTX 750 won't be much fun either. 

The R9 280X is a pretty strong card at 1080p. I would suggest keeping it until the 300 series is properly established. It is never a good idea to buy new tech on day 1 of release.

He said, he's going to upgrade once the 300 series is out, so that card is just a place-holder.

Even so you could probably choose better

No but i said about the fact that i want a R9 300 .. do you think i would have waited if i didnt wanted one ? I know the 970 exists .. im not That stupid... 

I didn't say you were stupid, but at this point you're answering your own questions. Revisit this post in six months when we know what the R9 300 is going to be like. Going into the unknown with a PC is not smart or advisable

Trying to resell a GTX 750 won't be much fun either. 

The R9 280X is a pretty strong card at 1080p. I would suggest keeping it until the 300 series is properly established. It is never a good idea to buy new tech on day 1 of release.

I spec'd with an R7 260x, slightly better than the 750 (though not the TI) and slightly cheaper to boot. Reselling that won't be so much of a hit to his wallet. Buy for €100 sell for €60 or something like that.

I wouldn't buy new tech close to the release either, but what I would certainly consider doing would be waiting until it comes, then grab a 970 or something when Nvidia inevitably starts a price war. He's probably considered this.