iOS 8.2 brings back WiFi bug

When iOS 8.0 first launched, it came filled with a bunch of nasty bugs, affecting everything from WiFi connectivity to the basic stock iOS apps. The WiFi issue has managed to sneak its way back on to iOS with the latest 8.2 update, which prepares iPhones for the launch of the Apple Watch.

The bug can cause heavily degraded or entirely broken wireless performance. The issue has even spawned the largest iOS support thread on Apple’s official community forum, seeing just over 645,000 views and two thousand replies across 133 pages.

ios8_gjIOSqO.jpg.600x600_q96.png

The issue was suppressed for many users with the iOS 8.1 update but now with iOS 8.2, it seems that the issue has popped back up. The WiFi bug can also cause pretty bad battery drain, causing iPhones, iPads and iPod Touch devices to last between just four and six hours at a time.

However, Apple already has iOS 8.3 in the works and it is letting users to sign up and beta test it, meaning that maybe this time, the WiFi issues can be resolved once and for all.

Source : http://www.kitguru.net/apple/matthew-wilson/ios-8-2-brings-back-wifi-bug/

don't ask me for original input as i have never used any apple products 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

GG Apple, GG.

I'll just enjoy my HTC One M7.

Spoiler

Senor Shiny: Main- CPU Intel i7 6700k 4.7GHz @1.42v | RAM G.Skill TridentZ CL16 3200 | GPU Asus Strix GTX 1070 (2100/2152) | Motherboard ASRock Z170 OC Formula | HDD Seagate 1TB x2 | SSD 850 EVO 120GB | CASE NZXT S340 (Black) | PSU Supernova G2 750W  | Cooling NZXT Kraken X62 w/Vardars
Secondary (Plex): CPU Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 @1.099v | RAM Samsun Wonder 16GB CL9 1600 (sadly no oc) | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | Motherboard ASRock H97M-Pro4 | HDDs Seagate 1TB, WD Blue 1TB, WD Blue 3TB | Case Corsair Air 240 (Black) | PSU EVGA 600B | Cooling GeminII S524

Spoiler

(Deceased) DangerousNotDell- CPU AMD AMD FX 8120 @4.8GHz 1.42v | GPU Asus GTX 680 4GB DCII | RAM Samsung Wonder 8GB (CL9 2133MHz 1.6v) | Motherboard Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | Cooling EVO 212 | Case Rosewill Redbone | PSU EVGA 600B | HDD Seagate 1TB

DangerousNotDell New Parts For Main Rig Build Log, Señor Shiny  I am a beautiful person. The comments for your help. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book. I have to be a good book.

Well every system has its bugs but kinda funny that it comes back again

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

BUT GUYS, IOS IS SUPERIOR TO ANDROID!

people are still going to say iphones are worth the absurd price premium for sofware alone...

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

apple.jpg

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

I love how now how some people will come guys saying stop hating on apple and be reasonable, while he or her has probably craked some jokes about Nvidia, AMD, Intel, Google or Android manufacturers.  

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Sooo should i just stick with iOS7 for now? Still havent updated...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

I love how now how some people will come guys stop hating on apple and be reasonable, while he or her has probably craked some jokes about Nvidia, AMD, Intel, Google or Android manufacturers.  

I LOVE the apple hate train.

Seriously, it's like crack to me, especially when they get all butthurt and defensive about the horrible company and ecosystem they've backed.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I love how now how some people will come guys stop hating...

What in the flying fuck did i just read...

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

yeah because android 5 is bug free.....not that 90% of the user base will ever see android 5

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

What in the flying fuck did i just read...

I should probably rephrase that.

You made me lol.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I LOVE the apple hate train.

Seriously, it's like crack to me, especially when they get all butthurt and defensive about the horrible company and ecosystem they've backed.

I like it too.

I wouldn't saying it's horrible I just don't like it.

yeah because android 5 is bug free.....not that 90% of the user base will ever see android 5

I found him guys I found the first one.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I like it too.

I wouldn't saying it's horrible I just don't like it.

They're a terrible company, watch any documentary about their factories in China.

what?

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Ha! already got it. MotoG ftw :P

They're a terrible company, watch any documentary about their factories in China.

I know the company is terrible and I don't agree with it's businesses practices but doesn't ecosystem mean like the OS ?? or did I just misunderstand ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

what?

Go up a little pit and read my post.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I know the company is terrible and I don't agree with it's businesses practices but doesn't ecosystem mean like the OS ?? or did I just misunderstand ??

The Ecosystem means the OS, the hardware, the software, everything. It's a walled garden, even more so than Windows is.

No bug on my iPad 2 (45 nm)

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

The Ecosystem means the OS, the hardware, the software, everything. It's a walled garden, even more so than Windows is.

Got it.

Yeah cause that's unique to Apple.

Yeah cause that what triky said, come on m8 don't shove words down his throat.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Yeah cause that's unique to Apple.

Didn't say it was, just said that it exists.

Admittedly, it's hard to avoid any company like that these days, because what isn't made in China?