Is Linus Media Group sponsored by Noctua?

Mr_Pixle

He hasn't said if he has been sponsored by Noctua yet but He did say that he will be making an "Overkill build guide soon".

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Last I heard they were talking to noctua about it. I wouldn't be the best person to know but for now I am going to say NO. 

edit: I do know that linus is obsessed with NF-F12s so I am assuming that he would use them in an ultimate build. 

So what would happen if linus knew that that noiseblocker has a quieter, better looking fan that performs .2c better

they usually use noctua regardless as linus loves noctua however they are not sponsored, atleast they arent yet. linus is talking to them about it and trying to figure something out

On the impromptu live stream an hour or two ago he talked about the "overkill" build guide which had a budget of about $5500 just for the tower. Dual GTX Titans, full custom water cooling loop, etc. I would assume these are for that guide!

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Yeh there was a pic from Twitter that was of a box of nf-f12's and they are for a Ultimate Build Guide sponsored by Intel. I think they may be sponsored by them but not officially for us guys. A bit like when we did not know who Slick was. 

XYPHER AMD FX8350 @ 4.6Ghz ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AMD RADEON HD 7970 @ 1140Mhz 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE 1600Mhz OCZ VERTEX 3 240GB SSD Corsair H100i 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4 CORSAIR K90 MADCATZ RAT 3 iiyama ProLite B2480HS 24"

They talked about it on the livestream. From what I still remember they are talking but havn't got anything set in stone yet.

And that's a sponsorship noone can mind, they actually make the best fans / aircoolers out there, so no harm in the bias there lawl ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...