I have a video game crisis...

Revel

I now found myself in this slump I think everyone has had, I have no idea what to play. I have games on my steam but no games that I feel like playing, what I am looking for is long lasting games that you can play for 500+ hours in and still enjoy, example is my 6000+ hours in RuneScape. What I need is game suggestions, genre doesn't really matter, If you have any good long lasting games please post them so I can take a look at them..

FYI I am on a computer.

"Be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gnome Child.

Civ 5

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Sounds like you need to play Solitaire.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

At first I thought you were telling everyone you had crysis 3

Start playing closed beta of Dirty Bomb

Also you cant try Team Fortress 2?

How about CS:GO?

Potato Game!

DON'T FORGET THE LENNY GAME!

╚═( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
╚═(███)═╝
.╚═(███)═╝
..╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…╚═(███)═╝
…..╚(███)╝
……╚(██)╝
………(█)
……….*

9590|EK-Copper|Sabertooth 990FXR2.0|16GB RIPJAWS Z|Dual MSI Gaming 290|Corsiar AX1200i|Corsair 760T|3TB Seagate+Dual 120GB Samsung 850EVO in Raid 0

LTT'S Official Radeon Master Race Club Founder-Predicts TitanX2 (Prediction Date: 3-30-15)

XFX Needs To Make A 3 Fan Cooler 

Go back and play ME 1 with the hd retexture. Game looks great, and has that awesome story :D

I'd be doing the same, but something in my system is sick and won't let me play with smooth fps on there after the texture overhaul.

Updated 2021 Desktop || 3700x || Asus x570 Tuf Gaming || 32gb Predator 3200mhz || 2080s XC Ultra || MSI 1440p144hz || DT990 + HD660 || GoXLR + ifi Zen Can || Avermedia Livestreamer 513 ||

New Home Dedicated Game Server || Xeon E5 2630Lv3 || 16gb 2333mhz ddr4 ECC || 2tb Sata SSD || 8tb Nas HDD || Radeon 6450 1g display adapter ||

Have you ever played starcraft 2? If you like it it can be a limitless time sink ^^ you'll always be compelled to get better and climb the ladder.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Civ 5

Just bought Civ 5 plus all DLC on sale, because I was forced to by a lot of my friends.

Sig under construction.

Civ 5

I have that on my steam but I have not yet tried it.. I'll look it up.

I have that on my steam but I have not yet tried it.. I'll look it up.

its a great way to spend 2 weeks on a single match..

Just bought Civ 5 plus all DLC on sale, because I was forced to by a lot of my friends.

the $13 is worth it

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

its a great way to spend 2 weeks on a single match..

the $13 is worth it

I'll make a decision for myself whenever I get a chance to play it after installing.

Sig under construction.

-

Mario-Kart-8-Commercial-Features-Luigi-D

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Anyone know if Tropico 5 & Guild Wars is any good?

Buy Skyrim install mods and see your life float away ;)
Maybe try DOTA 2 that's also a life sucker and it's free.

RTX2070OC 

If you like fps and are competitive then try cs it has a lot of mechanics to learn and you wont ever learn everything even after 1000s of hours.

If you like RPGs then Skyrim or maybe DA:I.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Find another hobby. Go do something else. Learn a new skill, language or something. Too much of something always dulls the experience. You can't depend on something too much to always give you that release, that hit, that high.

I play guitar, video games and MMA. Even those activities get stale and I find myself looking for something new to do. So I tried mountain climbing,drone flying and some dancing even to entertain myself.

Some time away from my gaming actually made me want to play games again with a refreshing view. I'd have the curiosity to play and complete the games I've never touched on my Steam Library. It's what getting older does to you. You can't hope to be experiencing the same things throughout. We're all jaded enough.

Find another hobby. Go do something else. Learn a new skill, language or something. Too much of something always dulls the experience. You can't depend on something too much to always give you that release, that hit, that high.

I play guitar, video games and MMA. Even those activities get stale and I find myself looking for something new to do. So I tried mountain climbing,drone flying and some dancing even to entertain myself.

Some time away from my gaming actually made me want to play games again with a refreshing view. I'd have the curiosity to play and complete the games I've never touched on my Steam Library. It's what getting older does to you. You can't hope to be experiencing the same things throughout. We're all jaded enough.

I understand what you mean, but the thing is, I am going game design school at the moment and I don't want to get bored of games before I finish my first year.. Might start to learn the piano or whatever to keep myself motivated. Thanks man.

cs, lol, dota, poe, civ 5, dirty bomb (should be going into open beta soon)

Go play Anno/CIV type games...

Timely type games...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Anyone know if Tropico 5 & Guild Wars is any good?

guild wars 2 just ended their 75% off sale soo....

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

I now found myself in this slump I think everyone has had, I have no idea what to play. I have games on my steam but no games that I feel like playing, what I am looking for is long lasting games that you can play for 500+ hours in and still enjoy, example is my 6000+ hours in RuneScape. What I need is game suggestions, genre doesn't really matter, If you have any good long lasting games please post them so I can take a look at them..

FYI I am on a computer.

I also feel the same sometimes.  Alien Isolation was one of the few games that I REALLY..really enjoyed playing.  It's not a 500+ hour game but it's pretty long non the less.   I love the horror genre.