I have to get this off my chest. (relation ship stuff, right in the feels)

Go_On_Shadow

So Ive had a crush on this girl in my class for the last two years. Thats right, two years. In those two years my affection for her only increased. By the end of the first year she had two boy friends, both relationships didn't last. I was that guy who she was she came to talk to about this stuff. This current year, she Has dated My BEST FRIEND, well though he knew I had feelings for her. She cheated on him. She then dated one of my other freinds. I asked her a bout it but she said she never really liked him. That conversation ended with me getting a hug from he so yay :wub: . Now I cant really tell what she thinks of me, but I still have feelings for her. If you see this (she probably wont, she is not a techie) I love you.

I guess nice guys really do finish last.

I just felt like I needed somthing here

Sacrifice a goat in her name. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

If you don't mind me asking, how old are all of you?

Thats personal if you dont mind but we are not that young if you think im 13 xD

lol i love a girl for about a year now i talk with her a lot and we do a lot of stuff together, just ask het out to starbucks or something.

if i can do it you can do it for sure :D (btw im 16)

Just one thing, why would you want her if she cheats?

I dont know, I just still really have feelings for her..

She cheated your best friend... Why the would you want to be involved with someone like that.

Curing shitposts by shitposts

I dont know, I just still really have feeling for her..

Yep, and if you get a relationship with her, chances are high she will cheat on you.

learn how to spell "relationship" first.

In other words, graduate without kids = win.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

Event Viewer 101: https://youtu.be/GiF9N3fJbnE

You put yourself in the friendzone.

Either man up or keep stalking her from the friendzone

Yeah thats kinda been a thing for awhile now... xD

She cheated your best friend... Why the would you want to be involved with someone like that.

Shes an amazing person she was forced into it... I left that out for her sake..

learn how to spell "relationship" first.

In other words, graduate without kids = win.

Sorry man was typing without thinking.. Im just so lost

You put yourself in the friendzone.

Either man up or keep stalking her from the friendzone

this!

also

i can talk form my experience, i was also madly in love in a girl i've once met, had a crush on her for few years as well, then we ended up together, but when we actually were together, it just didn't feel right, we were in a relationship for about a year and after that we just broke up coz we saw it doesn't lead anywhere

just my 2 cents

and it's a know fact, that when you really really want something and eventually get it, it's not as interesting as it seemed when you wanted it, but didn't have it!

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Your best friend dated the girl he knew you liked, and then she cheated on him? :lol: Man, I would seriously examine why you're involved with people like this. Sounds like you've got blinders on; you're missing out on girls (and friends!) that aren't like this.

Sorry man was typing without thinking.. Im just so lost

Honest truth:

FOCUS ON SCHOOL.  Like I know I sound like a old hag, but Im being serious.  No woman will stay with a guy that cant make a living for his family (at least no woman worth having).  Also, once you get out of school and get into the work force, vagina is EVERYWHERE.

Get your dick wet and be done with her.  Like seriously, do what you got to do, don't get attached to anyone though.  It just drags you down.

Please spend as much time writing your question, as you want me to spend responding to it.  Take some time, and explain your issue, please!

Spoiler

If you need to learn how to install Windows, check here:  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/324871-guide-how-to-install-windows-the-right-way/

I guarantee you she either has no clue what so ever that you are interested in her or she's not interested in you ("in that way"). If you really do want a girl that's dated 2 of your friends (including cheating on your best friend) within a year, make your intentions clear and get a reaction from her. That will either end with you dating her or you moving on with your life. It's win / win, no risk involved.

this!

also

i can talk form my experience, i was also madly in love in a girl i've once met, had a crush on her for few years as well, then we ended up together, but when we actually were together, it just didn't feel right, we were in a relationship for about a year and after that we just broke up coz we saw it doesn't lead anywhere

just my 2 cents

and it's a know fact, that when you really really want something and eventually get it, it's not as interesting as it seemed when you wanted it, but didn't have it!

I agree but cant knock it till you try it right?

Honest truth:

FOCUS ON SCHOOL.  Like I know I sound like a old hag, but Im being serious.  No woman will stay with a guy that cant make a living for his family (at least no woman worth having).  Also, once you get out of school and get into the work force, vagina is EVERYWHERE.

Get your dick wet and be done with her.  Like seriously, do what you got to do, don't get attached to anyone though.  It just drags you down.

chill. I dont  just want sex.

I dont know, I just still really have feelings for her..

If she has cheated on past boyfriends, then she will cheat on you too.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Well first of all, she dated your best friends so she's off limits anyway.

Second of all, she's a cheater.

If you date her now, (which you probably can't because you placed yourself in the friendzone) you'll not only be a dick for dating your buddies ex, but you'll be an idiot for second guessing a known quantity

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I agree but cant knock it till you try it right?

then go for it

or, take our advice and move on, focus on school and so on

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

chill. I dont  just want sex.

I just gave you million dollar advice. Take it.

Spoiler

So Ive had a crush on this girl in my class for the last two years. Thats right, two years. In those two years my affection for her only increased. By the end of the first year she had two boy friends, both relationships didn't last. I was that guy who she was she came to talk to about this stuff. This current year, she Has dated My BEST FRIEND, well though he knew I had feelings for her. She cheated on him. She then dated one of my other freinds. I asked her a bout it but she said she never really liked him. That conversation ended with me getting a hug from he so yay :wub: . Now I cant really tell what she thinks of me, but I still have feelings for her. If you see this (she probably wont, she is not a techie) I love you.

I guess nice guys really do finish last.

Why would you want someone that cheats on people? What's to stop her from cheating on you? Unless your into that kind of stuff. :huh: Also random I love you is random. If you really want this girl then go for her. It never hurts to try.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.