what do you guys think about the new titan x

anders_b

With a price tag like that, that is a card 99% of people wont even buy... I am happy with my 970 SLI :D

its great news

it means  a 980Ti is coming shortly

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

With a price tag like that, that is a card 99% of people wont even buy... I am happy with my 970 SLI :D

Just wait til someone here posting their pictures of his/her Titan X in 2-way-SLI....

Scarlet KnightIntel Core i3 6100 || Antec A40 Pro CPU Cooler || MSI Z170A Gaming M5 || Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133MHz || Samsung 850 Evo 120GB || Seagate Barracuda 1TB || Gigabyte G1 Gaming R9 390X 8GB || Seasonic M12II 620W || In Win 503 || Corsair Strafe || Steelseries Kinzu V3 MSI Edition || Dell UltraSharp U2414H || Xiaomi Alumunium Mouse Pad (S)

#Gadget: 

Phone: BlackBerry Classic Q20, Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S-LTE SM-N916S

Console: PlayStation 4 500GB CUH-1206A

Tablet: iPad Air 2 16GB Wi-fi Only

Laptop: MSI GE62 (i7 4720HQ || 8GB DDR3 || NVIDIA GTX960M || Samsung 650 EVO 120GB + 1TB HDD)

In-ear Monitor: Xiaomi Piston 3.0

Just wait til someone here posting their pictures of his/her Titan X in 2-way-SLI....

That would be the 1% :D

prob going to have to sell ones house and first born to afford one of these.

then ill be the sake of FPS and multi screen.gaming

It is what it is, a 'because we can and for those crazy/wealthy enough to buy it' GPU. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

OP what do I think about it?  I think you should buy me the card.  You can mail it to me at ...

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I want a 2-way sli for my current/work pc but I'm still saving for a Swift  :wacko:

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

its great news

it means  a 980Ti is coming shortly

THERE IS NO 980 BLOODY TI

the 780TI was the first x80 card to have the TI boost and it only came out because the 290x was beating the 780 at the time so unless amd can pull something crazy off the 980's going to be the highest single gpu card in the 900 series lineup 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Overpriced

Ugly

12GB of VRAM with 386bit bus? k

Racist 

Nvidia is to Dr Dre Beets as AMD is to KFC.

One makes you broke, the other you can get more of and have a midnight snack from the fridge when hungry again. Once you go Nvidia, you go broked, turn into an Elitist, or get the incorrect amount of VRAM.

- WCCFTECH

I was only 9 years old. I loved Fifflaren so much, I had all the NiP merchandise and matches pirated. I prayed to Fifflaren every night before bed. Thanking him for the life I have been given. Fifflaren is love I say. Fifflaren is life. My dad hears and calls me a fuckhead. I knew he was just jelly of my passion for Fifflaren. I called him a Sw@yer. He hits me and sends me to go to sleep. I'm crying now, and my face hurts. I lay in bed and it's really cold. A warmth is moving towards me. I feel someone touching me. I feel someone touching me. It's Fifflaren. I am so happy. He whispers in my ear; "this is my pyjama". He grabs me with his powerful Swedish hands and puts me on my hands and knees. I'm ready. I spread my ass cheeks for Fifflaren. He penetrates my butt-hole. It hurts so much but I do it for Fifflaren. I can feel my butt tearing as my eyes start to water. I push against his force. I want to please Fifflaren. He roars a viking roar as he fills my butt with his love. My dad walks in. Fifflaren looks straight into his eyes and says; "He is a ninja now". Fifflaren is love, Fifflaren is life 

THERE IS NO 980 BLOODY TI

the 780TI was the first x80 card to have the TI boost and it only came out because the 290x was beating the 780 at the time so unless amd can pull something crazy off the 980's going to be the highest single gpu card in the 900 series lineup 

COOL DOWN PIKACHU

amd is coming up with something i just know it 

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I will wait for some reviews like Linus and TTL.
I have been waiting a long time for a new GPU, so I hope this is the one.
Assuming normal Titan rules apply, no AIB partner will touch this, which is a shame. I would love EVGA/MSI to go nuts on this card. Imagine how much a classified/ lightning or kingpin edition Titan X would cost.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

its great news

it means a 980Ti is coming shortly

only way we will see a 980ti is if nvidia are working on a new architecture. the 980 is a fully fledged card working at it max. there's no bettering it without a new design.

I personally think the titan range is just aimed at willy wavers.

it not a card aimed at gamers and the performance of the card will hamper it way before the 12gb vram becomes the weakest link. so it will never utilise it.

its an industry designed card aimed at enthusiasts. anyone who buys it just has to much money to burn for the sake of owning it.

its going to be about double the price of adds r9 390x it won't give double the performance so crossfire 390s would be the sensible balls to the wall setup.

I bet even 2 980s would be in a similar performance level to the titan and still be cheaper. plus with the promises of direct x12 dual gpus are going to double their frame buffer. soon 8gb will be the standard not 4. 8nis more than enough for today's games at any resolution.

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Overpriced

Ugly

12GB of VRAM with 386bit bus? k

Racist

Nope. Titan's price is adorable For a content creator like me who still can't afford a quadro k6000.

If your main purpose is gaming, yes, this card ia overpriced.

But basically, titan is a hybrid card between geforce (consumer grade) and quadro (workstation)

They know that mostly, content creator and 3D maker are also gamers. So they make a card that can perform really well on gaming but also gives so much productivity while working.

If my 3D studio is getting bigger. I'll buy a titan because i've tried it before on my friend's PC. That card makes his life a lot easier.

Glad they didnt called it ''best gaming card in the world'' like Titan Z which fell short to 295X2.

Looks incredible, but I'm not paying $1400 for a GPU.

Hhmm.. But if it performs twice the GTX 980. Maybe i'll think about it.

Maybe..

Glad they didnt called it ''best gaming card in the world'' like Titan Z which fell short to 295X2.

How the titan z compete with 295x2 on 4k? Ist it better or worse? I'm curious

How the titan z compete with 295x2 on 4k? Ist it better or worse? I'm curious

295X2 slaped Z pretty much every where.

Nope. Titan's price is adorable For a content creator like me who still can't afford a quadro k6000.

If your main purpose is gaming, yes, this card ia overpriced.

But basically, titan is a hybrid card between geforce (consumer grade) and quadro (workstation)

They know that mostly, content creator and 3D maker are also gamers. So they make a card that can perform really well on gaming but also gives so much productivity while working.

If my 3D studio is getting bigger. I'll buy a titan because i've tried it before on my friend's PC. That card makes his life a lot easier.

I agree with you fully, but I don't think there's enough of your guys to be the target audience.

I'll use England as an example here as its a manageable size to consider. I'd say their was less than 1000 (at a guess) start up or small companies or content t creators that would warrant or could justify the cost of a titan. that isnt a huge number and I don't think nvidia would design a product based on that customer per populous.

again I can see the argument for something of this level if you were also a YouTube star/streamer. but again the big guys are few and far between.

maybe I'm just a cynical Arse!

Gaming PC: • AMD Ryzen 7 3900x • 16gb Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200mhz • Founders Edition 2080ti • 2x Crucial 1tb nvme ssd • NZXT H1• Logitech G915TKL • Logitech G Pro • Asus ROG XG32VQ • SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless

Laptop: MacBook Pro M1 512gb

Looks incredible, but I'm not paying $1400 for a GPU.

I might be missing something, but I don't think I see a price given in that link. I see "1.4K SHARES" next to the Facebook and Twitter links, though.  :huh: