What cereal leaves the best flavored milk?

thatguyyouknow75

We all may have different favorite cereal, but more specifically, what is your favorite cereal once you've eaten it all, and all you're left with is a bowl full of sugary milk goodness! My favorite cereal is Frosted Flakes, but I prefer the milk left behind by Cinnamon Toast Crunch!

Cocoa pebbles.

Edit: Frosted flakes with extra sugar

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

Choco puffs rice things

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but I drink Silk Very Vanilla soymilk anyway, so it doesn't matter.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I eat cereal dry. Milk in cereal is disgusting.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Cinnamon Toast Crunch, but I drink Silk Very Vanilla soymilk anyway, so it doesn't matter.

I always felt like the flavored soymilks somewhat  takes away from the experience of whatever cereal resting in it. Its almost as if the sweetness from the soymilk tarnishes whatever the manufacturer intended it to taste like. For example Raisin Bran isn't a particularly sweet cereal because whoever made it wanted it to be that way. Plain soymilk is the way to go to truly experience a cereal imho

As a chocolate lover (especially chocolate milk, I can have it with literally every meal) I'd have to go with Cocoa Pebbles.

Sager NP8278-S--CPU-i7-4710MQ--GPU-GTX 970m 6GB--RAM-8GB--Storage-128GB SSD and 1TB HDD--Mouse-Steelseries Rival--Headset-Kingston HyperX Cloud

http://www.sagernotebook.com/Gaming-Notebook-NP8278-S.html

When I could still drink milk, I thought Fruit Loops always made it taste the best.

Chocolate is for women and the weak. Not to say that women are weak. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

nestle-lion-cereal-caramel-and-chocolate

This was the tits back when they sold it.. DAMN YOU HEALTH REGULATIONS! DAMN YOU TO HELL

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

When I could still drink milk, I thought Fruit Loops always made it taste the best.

Chocolate is for women and the weak. Not to say that women are weak. 

im sorry that you can no longer drink milk :( i know kinda how you feel, i lost my grandmother recently. i know its not the same because i can live without her and i couldnt give up milk. but im here for you if you need it. 

nestle-lion-cereal-caramel-and-chocolate

This was the tits back when they sold it.. DAMN YOU HEALTH REGULATIONS! DAMN YOU TO HELL

FDA ruins everything!!! first this! then cheap mexican knockoff medications!! what next?!?! McDonalds?!?!?

I always felt like the flavored soymilks somewhat  takes away from the experience of whatever cereal resting in it. Its almost as if the sweetness from the soymilk tarnishes whatever the manufacturer intended it to taste like. For example Raisin Bran isn't a particularly sweet cereal because whoever made it wanted it to be that way. Plain soymilk is the way to go to truly experience a cereal imho

I honestly can't stand the taste of either regular milk or regular soymilk. If I drink regular milk, i'm just gonna end up puking it. As for regular soymilk, it's just too bland for my taste.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

im sorry that you can no longer drink milk :( i know kinda how you feel, i lost my grandmother recently. i know its not the same because i can live without her and i couldnt give up milk. but im here for you if you need it. 

Thanks mate, I miss milk sooo bad but it's not worth drinking it considering the storm it brews in my intestines (TMI?).

You lost your grandma? That's a pretty big deal man. My condolences. May she rest in peace. :(

I'm here for you too. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I honestly can't stand the taste of either regular milk or regular soymilk. If I drink regular milk, i'm just gonna end up puking it. As for regular soymilk, it's just too bland for my taste.

ever considered drinking it intravenously? thats how i absorb my daily milk vitamins. why will it make you puke?

Thanks mate, I miss milk sooo bad but it's not worth drinking it considering the storm it brews in my intestines (TMI?).

You lost your grandma? That's a pretty big deal man. My condolences. May she rest in peace. :(

I'm here for you too. 

sounds like lactose intolerance. eh she was mean and i still have milk :) all is well. thank you though

Lion or Chocapic

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Honey Puffs.

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I don't dislike milk, but some cereals are far better dry. Cinnamon Grahams for example.

Good old coco pops leave behind the best chocolaty and refreshing milk! Also I always look forward to eating Cookie Crisp because of the milk :)

| My first build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/117400-my-very-first-build/ | Build for my friend's 18th: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/168660-pc-for-my-friends-18th-with-pictures-complete/ |

ATH-M50X Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165934-review-audio-technica-ath-m50-x/ | Nintendo 3DS XL Review: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/179711-nintendo-3ds-xl-review/ | Game Capture Guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/186547-ultimate-guide-to-recording-your-gameplay/

Case: Corsair 200R CPU: i5 4670K @ 3.4GHz RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600MHz C9 Mobo: GIGABYTE Z87-HD3 GPU: MSI R9 290 Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO PSU: EVGA 750W Storage: 120GB SSD, 1TB HDD Display: Dell U2212HM OS: Windows 8

Aussies will know. Coco pops / 10.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

This man supports your argument. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

These:

kellogs%20cocopop%20risociok.png

I don't eat them anymore but the milk was awesome with those  :P