Dragon Ball Z: XenoVerse

Suffokation

So, DBZX came out like, 5 days ago and I already have 60 hours of it played.

This game is freaking awesome.

Anyone else playing it, if so what do you think of it?

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Well i downloaded the 'demo' if you know what i mean and im enjoying the game so far. Especially the combat system. Im highly considering buying the game.

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

My friend told me to get it. I have yet to do so.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

My friend told me to get it. I have yet to do so.

I highly recommend you do.

It is a lot of fun.

I also recommend you use a gamepad with it.

I use an XBOX 360 controller and it is x100 better than Keys.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Watched some streams and it looked pretty nice to me, I think it's worth the money considering how much you get :D

Been playing the last few hours with my friend (his character is all show, I say!). I have to say this is the DBZ game that I have been waiting for! I do wish there were some improvements on the camera though, it is the only thing that I feel never really improves no matter how many games come out. Other than that, the fighting is insanely addictive and the combos are real nice! I love transporting behind the enemy after beating them up to perform a Galick Gun or Break Cannon. :lol:

I am definitely going to purchase a copy myself, because it got me hooked and I want to play against some people/friends! :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Gonna buy this when my next pay check arrive.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

Mhm, Galick gun is really good.  To be fair, all of Vegeta's moves are really overpowered.

Mhm, Galick gun is really good.  To be fair, all of Vegeta's moves are really overpowered.

I thought so too, but I think that is only in the older games now. This new Galick Gun feels way under powered. I compared it to a few others, like Kamehameha, and it was a lot weaker. I think I remember Vegeta saying that it was weaker with a shorter distance as well when he trained my character.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

I'm trying it out since yesterday evening. Only 2 hours in and I'm really considering buying it.

Havent played much. But unfortunately it doesnt seem like its better than Budokai Tenkaichi 2 which is a shame.

I have around 30 hours on it. Need a bit of a break though. RNGesus doesn't like me and refuses to give me Super Vanishing Ball even after 3 hours of farming. To think that some people got it on their first try  :(

Picked it up on PS4.  Really happy with it.  Kinda steep difficulty curve in the beginning but once you level up enough to not suck so much, and unlock some more powerful moves, it gets really fun.

I thought so too, but I think that is only in the older games now. This new Galick Gun feels way under powered. I compared it to a few others, like Kamehameha, and it was a lot weaker. I think I remember Vegeta saying that it was weaker with a shorter distance as well when he trained my character.

Vegeta's earlier moves are kinda meh (Galick Gun is faster charging but less powerful than the Kamehamaha), however Big Bang and Final Flash are awesome.  Annoyingly due to RNG I haven't been able to unlock Big Bang, but Final Flash was totally worth all the pain of leveling up enough to beat the Master Fight with SS2 Vegeta.

CPU Intel Core i7 7700K; Cooler Cryorig R1 Universal; MB Asus ROG Maximus IX Code; RAM G.Skill Trident Z 3200Mhz (4 x 8GB); GPU ASUS GTX 1080 Ti ROG Strix Gaming OC; Case Be Quiet Dark Base 900 Pro Silver; Storage Samsung 960 EVO 500GB, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, Seagate Barracuda 4TB; PSU EVGA Supernova 850W G2; OS Windows 10; KB Corsair K70 (MX Brown); Audio O2 & ODAC, Sennheiser HD 600, Sennheiser RS 185, Swan M200MKIII; Monitors 2x Dell U2410

Previous Build

CPU Intel Core i5 4690K; Cooler Cooler Master Hyper 212X; MB Asus Z97-A; RAM G.Skill Sniper (2 x 4GB); GPU 2x Gigabyte GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming (SLI); Case Corsair Obsidian 450D; Storage Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Black 1TB, Hitachi 750GB; PSU EVGA Supernova 750W G2; OS Windows 10;