ziftrcoin?

Wait.. It detects your graphics card.. Instead of using SGminer.. I haven't given normal ziftr core a chance. For some reason.. It doesn't detect my card.. All it shows is "Unknown GPU(s)" Is there any way I can make it detect my R7 265? Since the R7 290 Series has a different architecture.. Is it like whatever architecture my R7 265 is on incompatible with ZifterCOIN Core?

um , dissable intel intergrated gpu , it causes problems where it wont detect your discreet graphics cards

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

um , dissable intel intergrated gpu , it causes problems where it wont detect your discreet graphics cards

How do I disable my HD 4400 graphics?

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

How do I disable my HD 4400 graphics?

in the bios

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

in the bios

I went into my bios.. I found nothing :/ I have a ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 killer :/

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5

I went into my bios.. I found nothing :/ I have a ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 killer :/

just google " how to dissable intel graphics on Asrock fatal1ty killer mobo " or consult your mobo manual 

Spoiler
Spoiler

just google " how to dissable intel graphics on Asrock fatal1ty killer mobo " or consult your mobo manual 

Ok.. Give me a few mins.

Ok.. Give me a few mins.

You can go into device manager on the system and just disable it there, you can also uninstall it from there

You can go into device manager on the system and just disable it there, you can also uninstall it from there

oh wow i feel stupid now , i never noticed you could do it that way , ive always just dissabledit from my bios (for my gigabyte board it gives me a choice to disable it)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Already tried that.. It only shows my graphics card in that.

Already tried that.. It only shows my graphics card in that.

Then you dont have drivers for your integrated graphics. You can also go to programs and features and it could be in there. Mine was Intel Graphics drivers and i uninstalled straight from there. Whats the problem though? Why do you need them gone?

Then you dont have drivers for your integrated graphics. You can also go to programs and features and it could be in there. Mine was Intel Graphics drivers and i uninstalled straight from there. Whats the problem though? Why do you need them gone?

he said it wasnt detecting his main gpu 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I mean.. I can game on my system.. as its a gaming pc :P But I set it to PCIE in bios.. but that is how it already was :/ I cannot actually disable intel HD graphics.. even in whatever its called.. It only shows AMd r7 200 series.. but still nothing of my card in Ziftrcoin.

How did you disable it.. I cannot find it.. ANYWERE.

How did you disable it.. I cannot find it.. ANYWERE.

I'm trying to figure it out. doing that worked for one of my computers, the other one is being a bit more cunty, i can't find the drivers and it still won't detect. Are you using AMD or Nvidia btw?

I'm trying to figure it out. doing that worked for one of my computers, the other one is being a bit more cunty, i can't find the drivers and it still won't detect. Are you using AMD or Nvidia btw?

Right now I'm just laid back watching video's about computer hardware.. because I wanna spend the rest of my day without issues.. LOL. I'm using a AMD XFX R7 265 2gb btw :P

Right now I'm just laid back watching video's about computer hardware.. because I wanna spend the rest of my day without issues.. LOL. I'm using a AMD XFX R7 265 2gb btw :P

Yea i'm just listening to music and trying to sort out my second pc while fine tuning the clocks on my main one :P

Yea i'm just listening to music and trying to sort out my second pc while fine tuning the clocks on my main one :P

Wait.. So which pc of yours isn't detecting the GPU? Does it have a AMD card as well? It is detecting @TheGingerKid 's   R9 290X.. I think that what it is.. but that's because.. well I think/guessing... that R9 290 Series cards have a different architecture.

Wait.. So which pc of yours isn't detecting the GPU? Does it have a AMD card as well? It is detecting @TheGingerKid 's   R9 290X.. I think that what it is.. but that's because.. well I think/guessing... that R9 290 Series cards have a different architecture.

actually you could be onto something there ,i had no probles where as others have had problems , but my 7950 was detected fine too 

Spoiler
Spoiler

actually you could be onto something there ,i had no probles where as others have had problems , but my 7950 was detected fine too 

The previous gen card to my R7 265 is the HD 7850.. So if anyone has a R7 265 or a HD 7850... plz help.. also, do you happen to have any other AMD cards with a similar architecture? Or is your 290x and 7950 your only cards :/?

I have a R5 230 lying around.. but I would need to find it first.. Should I find it?

The previous gen card to my R7 265 is the HD 7850.. So if anyone has a R7 265 or a HD 7850... plz help.. also, do you happen to have any other AMD cards with a similar architecture? Or is your 290x and 7950 your only cards :/?

I have two 7850's in my pc thats working and two 7970's in the one thats not. I could try swap them over but that would require a lot of effort i'm willing to expend at this moment in time

i have (right now ) 1 (used to have 2 kicking myself for selling one) R9 290x @1115mhz core , 1400mhz mem , one hd 7950 @1000mhz core ,1400mhz mem , and one r9 280x @1100mhz core 1500mhz mem

possibly 3 r9 290's if i can work out a deal with someone selling them  

Spoiler
Spoiler

i have (right now ) 1 (used to have 2 kicking myself for selling one) R9 290x @1115mhz core , 1400mhz mem , one hd 7950 @1000mhz core ,1400mhz mem , and one r9 280x @1100mhz core 1500mhz mem

possibly 3 r9 290's if i can work out a deal with someone selling them  

Try testing your 280x.. since its not using the same architecture as the R9 290 series... 

Err.. Since I refreshed Recently.. without looking at this computer for awhile.. its soo soo weird after playing on a gameboy origional. And that just for a few minutes.. LOL.

Try testing your 280x.. since its not using the same architecture as the R9 290 series... 

Err.. Since I refreshed Recently.. without looking at this computer for awhile.. its soo soo weird after playing on a gameboy origional. And that just for a few minutes.. LOL.

lol , ill try it later tonight after my poor 290x has cooled off , and the 7950 is the same architecture as the 280x so i think it'll recognize it fine 

Spoiler
Spoiler

lol , ill try it later tonight after my poor 290x has cooled off , and the 7950 is the same architecture as the 280x so i think it'll recognize it fine 

Hmm.. Ok... I wonder.. I'ma sseeeee if the R5 230 has the same architecture as the R7 265.. And I'll test the 230.  Except I may test the 230 in a system that has been relying on intel graphics.. and that has been mining since last night.. that has a 2nd gen pentium... and has a issue were a program will freeze up and not go away.. and sound doesn't work.. but 1 way or another.. I'll test the R5 230 in it.. since its much more time consuming to do it with my gaming pc.