ziftrcoin?

I already showed an example but you need to fine tune yours to get the best hashrate for your card.

How do I find that out? Searching it?

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5
I like outdoor warning sirens. Ask me anything about them.

300-350KH/s     Awe. Ok. I found it. Idk how to put the script in the .bat file.. well I know how too.. but the biggest issue is seeing how many spaces are exactly between everything :/

MOTHERBOARD: some Asus motherboard CPU: I3-4130 GPU: Gigabyte(?) GT-1030 RAM: 8GB G.SKILL SNIPER 1600MHZ RAM + 4GB AMD ram PSU: Corsair CX450 CASE: Corsair Spec-03 OS: Win 10 64 bit Keyboard: Logitech G510s Mouse: Corsair G300s Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T5

Choosing the algorithm in cryptoGlance doesn't affect anything.

300-350KH/s Ok, Lol. I will find it. Can I copy and paste a script layout online... or do I use yours?? Only issue is I can't tell how many spaces there is between everything :/

Wait.. All I don't know how many spaces I put between everything...

Changing the intensity and clock speed are the 2 biggest factors.

I still don't know how many spaces I put between everything???

Im appointment tired.. Sorry, gnite! I just hope I can find a script I can copy and paste for change miner.. thx for all the help! All I Need now is a script: /

Hay guys im having a problem getting my 680gtx going

see picture for debug report, anybody any ideas??

thanks

post-192611-0-23157500-1427651559_thumb.

You are mining using the wallet instead of SgMiner?

In a .bat file, it would be like

sgminer.exe -k zr5 -o stratum+tcp://ziftrpool.io:3032 -u ZYV72W423nd8VypNsbv8wiFSUnUK6hX9Uv -p x -I 18 --api-listen --api-allow W:127.0.0.1,W:192.168.1.0/24

I assume that is your wallet address in there. I have not tried a variation of this yet so with that in mind.

I still cant get my wallet or Sgminer to use my gpu.. I was trying to mine on maxminers so in the wallet I had no clue what to type in for server information. Now that I see everyone saying to ignore the wallet and use sgminer ive been trying to get that to work. My batch file just causes it to close immediately or there are missing cuda files that I find and add to the directory. And everyone is using ziftr pool in their batch files as far as I can tell so I dont know if it is the fact that I am trying to access an unsupported server (i'd assume I would get a re-attmpting to connect in 30 seconds rather than closing ) when I find a batch file that doesn't close immediately (after my info is put in) it askes me for the gpu_max_alloc_percent and gpu_(something)_sync_objects I try adding "setx gpu_max_alloc_percent 90 setx gpu_use_sync_objects 1" it goes back to closing immediately... I'm on anAti radeon hd 7950 black edition. So I have no clue what to do.... somehow, somewhere there are peices of this puzzle that are in the wrong spot. If anyone is willing to help ill post what ever file you want to look at.

What pool are you guys mining on? I've been on MaxMiners for a bit.

Please quote if you want a person to reply, they won't get a notification otherwise.

PC Specs

(CPU: Intel 4790k) (GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 WF3OC) (Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER) (RAM: Red Corsair Vengeance Pro 2*8GB 1600MHz) (HDD: WD Green 2TB) (SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB) (CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212X) (PSU: Corsair RM750) (Case & Fans: Corsair Obsidian 450D) (Monitor: Asus VX239H)

Are you using gpu or cpu?

I can't get gpu mining to work with maxminers , so I've been using ziftrpool

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

You are mining using the wallet instead of SgMiner?

In a .bat file, it would be like

sgminer.exe -k zr5 -o stratum+tcp://ziftrpool.io:3032 -u ZYV72W423nd8VypNsbv8wiFSUnUK6hX9Uv -p x -I 18 --api-listen --api-allow W:127.0.0.1,W:192.168.1.0/24

Wait.. what would I name the .bat file? Would I drag it in the folder of sgminer, and should I delete any of the CL files?

Edit: Yeah, I'm away again.. so.. I only have a few minutes..:P Then I will be gone for a few hours :P

Here is what my setup looks like right now 

sgminer.exe -k zr5 -o stratum+tcp://ziftrpool.io:3032 -u ZbBnjFVFzWj3pKoqqmDtJJUP8Fc21zwrfW -p x -I 18 --api-listen --api-allow W:127.0.0.1,W:xxx.xxx.x.x/24

The x's Is my ip :P The real thing is not showing.. so don't worry about that.. but what about that 24 after it.. After I make it a .bat file, should I name it anything specific, and should I remove any of the CL files in the folder with CGminer?

Name does not matter. You do not need to delete anything.

Wait.. I just edited my post.. is that setup correct? Any numbers I should change rather then waht I copied and pasted from you.. besides the IP? Idk what the /24 is about.. and a few other things.

The /24 is for CryptoGlance to talk to SgMiner through your local subnet which doesn't matter if you show it or not since it's behind your router's NAT.

Wait, so With that exact config I put in my post, can I just save the .bat file, and drag it into the folder for SGMiner, then it should work? Or is there anything I should change?

As I said that GPU mining for ZiftrCoin is brand new so it's down to trial and error to get the best hashrate.

Which number do I change for the intensity and hashrate?

Are you using gpu or cpu?

GPU mostly now.

I can't get gpu mining to work with maxminers , so I've been using ziftrpool

Works for me though.

Please quote if you want a person to reply, they won't get a notification otherwise.

PC Specs

(CPU: Intel 4790k) (GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 WF3OC) (Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER) (RAM: Red Corsair Vengeance Pro 2*8GB 1600MHz) (HDD: WD Green 2TB) (SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB) (CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212X) (PSU: Corsair RM750) (Case & Fans: Corsair Obsidian 450D) (Monitor: Asus VX239H)

-I or --intensity. Run sgminer.exe --help in CMD to get the list of arguments and there are plenty of documentation and guides online.

I haven't even tested the intensity or hashrate yet.. But at default.. the programs opens for a split second and instantly closes.. even tho I put the .bat file in the same folder as the .exe for sgminer :/

Add SLEEP 10 to the end of the .bat file to see what errors are displayed. Or open a CMD window inside the directory then copy and paste your sgminer.exe line.

SLEEP 10 will not work.. I did sgminer.exe -k zr5 -o stratum+tcp://ziftrpool.io:3032 -u ZbBnjFVFzWj3pKoqqmDtJJUP8Fc21zwrfW -p x -I 18 --api-listen --api-allow W:127.0.0.1,W:xxx.xxx.x.x/24 SLEEP 10

That didn't work.. and you can't copy and paste into CMD.. And yes.. I'm running it as admin.

Put Sleep in a line below sgminer. Right click in CMD > Paste.

Ohh.. Ok. Thx

Put TIMEOUT 10 in a line below sgminer. Right click in CMD > Paste.

It still does the same thing :/  And in CMD i PUT my script and it just says 'sgminer.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.   Errr

i have tried both.. It all does the same thing... Can you take a screenshot of whats inside your folder possibly? And whats inside your .bat file.. Or is there anything els I need to tweak D: I have intensity set to 10 just in case :/

I even try PAUSE... And @Echo off at the top.. and set GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT=100 in line 2.. Kind of like this vid is doing.. 

P.S. Are you here? 

It still opens for only a split second, then closes.

OK, I took a vid with my phone, with constant pausing... Well sleep didn't help because It said somthing it was valid or somthing blah.. and it didn't display the error.. So without any mods to the .bat.. I took a phone vid.. constant pause.. then finally I could read the error.. Reading:  

-Blurry part I can't read- returned error, no GPUs usable

All devices disabled, cannot mine!

can't tell if pic attached , anyways it's under the mining tab , and you should be able to check the box next to your gpu

Wait.. It detects your graphics card.. Instead of using SGminer.. I haven't given normal ziftr core a chance. For some reason.. It doesn't detect my card.. All it shows is "Unknown GPU(s)" Is there any way I can make it detect my R7 265? Since the R7 290 Series has a different architecture.. Is it like whatever architecture my R7 265 is on incompatible with ZifterCOIN Core?

I mean I'll still try SGMiner if you ore anyone els including @Name Taken Can help.