Sony Z4 tablet "world slimiest" IP68 rated without any caps & 6000mah

ahhming

Which one ??

the previous xperia z tablets

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Hmm...Very tempting...

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I can has???

I also could use some new pants now....

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

KitKat is better on tablets than lollipop, also the sony skin isn't that heavy.

Why is it better than lollipop? before i sold mine i used both kitkat on my tablet and lollipop, both worked pretty well.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

Why is it better than lollipop? before i sold mine i used both kitkat on my tablet and lollipop, both worked pretty well.

KitKat takes better use of that biger display, in lollipop is looks like a stretched image from a phone screen, like when you need to access settings in KitKat you will access it from top left and top right, but in lollipop it's from the middle.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Bad thing it still got a Sony version of Android. If it had plain 5.0 it would be perfect.

Sony UI is the closest you'll get to vanilla Android for a skinned version of Android. It's basically vanilla Android with a theme and a few Sony apps.

"Rawr XD"

How about they stick to that promise of giving Z2-Z3 Lolipop instead of releasing more devices ;_;

afaik the update is already done

"Rawr XD"

I thought my Z2 Tablet was light...I got mine last year, and they are already on "Z4". Slightly jealous of the new changes (specifically the Snapdragon 810 and changes to the charging port), but mine still does everything I need it to.

How about they stick to that promise of giving Z2-Z3 Lolipop instead of releasing more devices ;_;

cm ftw :)

EOC folding stats - Folding stats - My web folding page stats

Summer Glau: Quote's The future is worth fighting for. Serenity

My linux setup: CPU: I7 2600K @4.5Ghz, MM: Corsair 16GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Radeon his iceq x2 7970, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 750 plus Gold modular

My gaming setup: CPU: I7 3770K @4.7Ghz, MM: Corsair 32GB vengeance @1600Mhz, GPU: 2 Way Gigabyte RX580 8GB, MB: Asus sabertooth Z77, PSU: Corsair 860i Platinum modular

Should of went with an Atom and a full version of Windows 8.1.

Tablets are for watching YouTube videos on the can. Not for getting serious work done and not for playing FPS games on Steam.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

At first when I read "without any caps" I thought to myself 'Why the hell wouldn't they include capacitors?'

Yeah, that was the first thing that came into my mind lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Tablets are for watching YouTube videos on the can. Not for getting serious work done and not for playing FPS games on Steam.

I disagree the platform is really only limited by the OS placed on it. Android is not a productive operating system like Windows is.

I disagree the platform is really only limited by the OS placed on it. Android is not a productive operating system like Windows is.

Tablets in general are really crap for productivity. If I wanted something for work then I'd just get a laptop. My tablet is for media consumption and that's it.

The more I read about the Z4 tablet the more excited I get. With the terrible decisions Samsung made with the S 6 I don't have faith in them releasing a good tablet anytime soon. Google and HTC's attempt at a tablet was terrible as well.

Tablets in general are really crap for productivity. If I wanted something for work then I'd just get a laptop. My tablet is for media consumption and that's it.

The more I read about the Z4 tablet the more excited I get. With the terrible decisions Samsung made with the S 6 I don't have faith in them releasing a good tablet anytime soon. Google and HTC's attempt at a tablet was terrible as well.

I guess it depends on the end user. You're not limited to doing anything you could do on your desktop or laptop computer. All Win32 software will run on a Windows 8.1 tablet.

You are the guy I just spoke to in Twitter lol

Am i?

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii