Non-Electronics things You want/NEED?

reapersivan

Is there any thing that you really want/need? Shoes. clothes, furniture, tools? I really want the Nike Sweet Classics Line to come back. Such beautiful, comfortable shoes. Leather, durable, the best shoes! I have never bought online because I do not trust that. No stores sell them...   :(

post-160310-0-17407700-1425004159.jpg

Less double posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/318215-non-electronics-you-need/

As I said in that one though... the Les Paul Standard with the premium quilting. I'll probably give in and buy one, even though I have a few of them already.

LPP15H3CH1_MAIN_HERO_01.jpg

The projects never end in my line of work.

CPU: Dual Xeon E5-2650v2 || GPU: Dual Quadro K5000 || Motherboard: Asus Z9PE-D8 || RAM: 64GB Corsair Vengeance || Monitors: Dual LG 34UM95, NEC MultiSync EA244UHD || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 Pro 256GB in Raid 0, 6x WD Re 4TB in Raid 1 || Sound: Xonar Essense STX (Mainly for Troubleshooting and listening test) || PSU: Corsair Ax1500i

CPU: Core i7 5820k @ 4.7GHz || GPU: Dual Titan X || Motherboard: Asus X99 Deluxe || RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport || Monitors: MX299Q, 29UB65, LG 34UM95 || Storage: Dual Samsung 850 EVO 1 TB in Raid 0, Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, 2TB Toshiba scratch disk, 3TB Seagate Barracuda || PSU: EVGA 1000w PS Platinum

A girlfriend would be nice and a Yamaha R6

2014_YZF-R6_MNM3_4.png

dat sexy bike.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

A girlfriend.

You're 15. You should be worrying about the next Call Of Duty™ installment, not relationships. :-)

Laminate flooring instead of carpet for my bedroom would be awesome. Would only cost $200 or so to do the whole room, but I don't know for how much longer I'll be at my parents' place, so it might not be worth the investment. 

A pair of name-brand shoes would be nice to have, though right now it's pretty much Boots-Only weather. 

Is there any thing that you really want/need? Shoes. clothes, furniture, tools? I really want the Nike Sweet Classics Line to come back. Such beautiful, comfortable shoes. Leather, durable, the best shoes! I have never bought online because I do not trust that. No stores sell them...   :(

attachicon.gifpost-160310-0-70239000-1425003932_thumb.jpg

attachicon.gifpost-160310-0-86085500-1425003937.jpg

Lakais all the way. Nike skate shoes are decent, but you're gonna need patches pretty soon.

A job, so I can buy more electronics! Also, a couch

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

A new season of Parks and Rec which will never come because it's done :(

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

A girlfriend.

I am planning to buy one very soon.

Does it come with a heatsink in the box? Or will I need to get one separately?

You're 15. You should be worrying about the next Call Of Duty™ installment, not relationships. :-)

Laminate flooring instead of carpet for my bedroom would be awesome. Would only cost $200 or so to do the whole room, but I don't know for how much longer I'll be at my parents' place, so it might not be worth the investment. 

A pair of name-brand shoes would be nice to have, though right now it's pretty much Boots-Only weather. 

My age means nothing, also I was just kidding m8.

I am planning to buy one very soon.

Does it come with a heatsink in the box? Or will I need to get one separately?

It comes with one but if you want to have some fun you're going to have to buy a better cooler.

I suggest a oil cooler if you know what I mean.

My age means nothing, also I was just kidding m8.

":-)" is my face I use when I mean things lightheartedly. Not necessarily always sarcastically, but in a light ,positive manner! :-)

Not that I expected you to know, but now you do!

":-)" is my face I use when I mean things lightheartedly. Not necessarily always sarcastically, but in a light ,positive manner! :-)

Not that I expected you to know, but now you do!

I do know, But ill probably forget haha!

As for another non electronic thing i'd like to get: Better memory :P

I do know, But ill probably forget haha!

As for another non electronic thing i'd like to get: Better memory :P

Have you considered DDR4?

(Ahem. I will contribute again.)

I need to get new glasses. I just don't know what kind of frames would look best on me. 

Have you considered DDR4?

(Ahem. I will contribute again.)

I need to get new glasses. I just don't know what kind of frames would look best on me. 

Nah, i mean long storage... I guess short term as well.

Imma wait till DDR5 and 50TB HDD's before i upgrade.

And of course ill use my 5TB SSD for boot.

Best. Pet. Ever. Probably, red pandas would be pretty epic too.

animalyoudontknow_wcth16_2.jpg