What color is this dress?

unperfect paul

Black and Blue....

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Ok so the one in the OP is white and gold becuase im being tricked by a black light and the actual dress is blue and black

Yes 

I'm completely confused, I see white and gold.

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

Wait, so it's a black light?

My arsenal: i7-9700k Gaming Rig, an iPhone, and Stupidity.

Yes 

Ok i understand that  but yet why do others still see it a black and blue under the black light. I live in a dorm and have asked about 20 people 15 or so said blue and black the other white and gold. Are the people who's eyes worse off seeing it as white and gold?

so...  what we've essnetially learned here is that some of us are color blind or just gods that are attratced to gold and white?

I've always wanted to be a god.  :D

White and tarnished gold.  No matter how hard I try, I cannot see any resemblance to blue/black whatsoever.

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

People with red-green color defficiencies will see gold or yellow. People with no color blindness will see blue/black

People with red-green color defficiencies will see gold or yellow. People with no color blindness will see blue/black

So im normal and half the world isnt ? WIN

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

So im normal and half the world isnt ? WIN

I only have very slight color blindness but even I only see white n gold with a tint of blue.

I only have very slight color blindness but even I only see white n gold with a tint of blue.

ok no i was in the bathroom with my phone in direct light and it was white and gold and i turned the light off and it turned blue and black its a optical illusion and im commiting suicide

Fedex Ground must be on Horse back, It took 7 days to go 200 miles

OMFG WHY IS THE INTERNET GOING MENTAL ON THIS!?!?!?!?!?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

ok no i was in the bathroom with my phone in direct light and it was white and gold and i turned the light off and it turned blue and black its a optical illusion and im commiting suicide

My friend texted it to me and now i see it as black n purple. Let me join you.

Bullshit.  The colours are a yellowish brown and a light blue/purple(not really purple).  People just troll.  Some people really see color differently.  Like the guy earlier, pop it in to Photoshop and match colours.

Bullshit.  The colours are a yellowish brown and a light blue/purple(not really purple).  People just troll.

Troll? How so?

Troll? How so?

Anyone that said Blue/Black knew the real colour of the dress.  They did not go by the picture in the original post... trolling.

If they do see Blue/Black then their colour perception is off.

...and I still don't get how people see a white dress.  :(

My life is consumed by CS:GO, even though I'm not exceptionally good at it.

CPU: AMD A10-5800K | GPU: Gigabyte R9 270 2GB | RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz HyperX Blu | Storage: 120GB Samsung 850 EVO + 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Chassis: NZXT H230 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-HD3 | PSU: Corsair CX500 500W | Cooling: CM Hyper 212 EVO | OS: Windows 10
In order of priority: GTX 970 Strix, 2 good 1080p monitors, i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5 LGA 1150, a job

Anyone that said Blue/Black knew the real colour of the dress.  They did not go by the picture in the original post... trolling.

If they do see Blue/Black then their colour perception is off.

...and I still don't get how people see a white dress.  :(

ok then why did it go from gold and white to blue and black in front of my eyes ( i am not trolling i just want to know why)

ok then why did it go from gold and white to blue and black in front of my eyes ( i am not trolling i just want to know why)

It was never white and gold...sorry.

Black and blue.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)