Has FrozenCPU has closed its doors

I heard that Ek dropped frozen CPU even it does reopen it won't get any ek products

As i was just about to buy 3 EK rads. Aqua-Tuning, here I come.

I'm so sorry. Macbook Air Mid 2013. shivers.

I live in the place where a GTX970 here costs as much as a GTX980 in the US.

How long will they be closed?

Any info?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Any info?

Doesn't matter, that company is finished.  No sane person will order high-value parts from them again,

If orders get cancelled and the company closes for a couple of months because a tornado rips the whole building apart or some other disaster, that's one thing. 

However if it's because of the owner's addiction, that does tend to affect people's trust in the company.  As a (former) FrozenCPU customer, my trust in the company is gone completely.  I will not order from them anymore unless I hear that the owner has passed the company on to someone else and completely isn't involved with it anymore.

Any info?

Its over dude, Mark has ruined it completely. What a farking waste. This is not the first time i've seen someone with mental/drug/drinking issues destroy a business. I had my previous IT job CEO have a severe drug and sex addiction and I told Kyle at  HardOCP in the Frozencpu nes thread that he likely won't recover and Frozencpu is probably finished and Mark will possibly commit sucide as my former boss did it several times, including trashing the place like Mark did and making all employee's leave.

Kyle banned me for that. I hated that Texan asshole anyway, he's always been a prick. 

Doesn't matter, that company is finished. No sane person will order high-value parts from them again,

If orders get cancelled and the company closes for a couple of months because a tornado rips the whole building apart or some other disaster, that's one thing.

However if it's because of the owner's addiction, that does tend to affect people's trust in the company. As a (former) FrozenCPU customer, my trust in the company is gone completely. I will not order from them anymore unless I hear that the owner has passed the company on to someone else and completely isn't involved with it anymore.

I would, because I can drive their, is 5 min away.

I have been their a few times, getting fans and WC parts

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Its over dude, Mark has ruined it completely. What a farking waste. This is not the first time i've seen someone with mental/drug/drinking issues destroy a business. I had my previous IT job CEO have a severe drug and sex addiction and I told Kyle at HardOCP in the Frozencpu nes thread that he likely won't recover and Frozencpu is probably finished and Mark will possibly commit sucide as my former boss did it several times, including trashing the place like Mark did and making all employee's leave.

Kyle banned me for that. I hated that Texan asshole anyway, he's always been a prick.

So, what will happen to all the stuff in the wearhouse

So, what will happen to all the stuff in the wearhouse

Liquidation dudes will sell it off in time

I live nearby, I'll watch for it

And or debt collectors depending on how it was purchased and where, so it depends. 

Since we know little about the actual financial strength of the company it's still possible that he may sell it if it isn't a debt black hole.

System CPU : Ryzen 9 5950 doing whatever PBO lets it. Motherboard : Asus B550 Wifi II RAM 80GB 3600 CL 18 2x 32GB 2x 8GB GPUs Vega 56 & Tesla M40 Corsair 4000D Storage: many and varied small (512GB-1TB) SSD + 5TB WD Green PSU 1000W EVGA GOLD

You can trust me, I'm from the Internet.

Such a shame. Bought a number of water cooling items from them. Switch to Performance PC. Was treated well.

5960x-4.4|AsusRE5|16g DDR4-2133|ZOTAC GTX 1080 FE-EK Block|2Smsng 850 EVO 500gb ssds Raid0|2Tb WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 1200W|Thrmltake X9|Custom H20 cooling|Dell U3415W

4790k-4.7|AsusMxVIIH|16g DDR3-2400|EVGA GTX980TI SC-EK Block|Cru M500-240g ssd:500g WD Blk|Win10-64|PC P&C 950W|HAF932Adv|Custom H20 cooling|BenQ BL3200PT