linustechtips build videos

Teemo4Life

Why dosent Linus make pc build videos. It's pretty easy to do and he can do different regions like AU,US,EU and get easy views and subs. Eg $600 gaming PC

Sorry I messed up the title :/

OP probably got confused because the production value of our PC build videos is so amazing he thought he was at the cinema watching the latest James Cameron blockbuster.

Understandable mistake.

I think OP just knows how to watch your videos because they appear on his what to watch feed.

OP probably got confused because the production value of our PC build videos is so amazing he thought he was at the cinema watching the latest James Cameron blockbuster.

Understandable mistake.

Usually the case.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I'm sure filming them is not as easy as you think. Say around 2h total to build, 2 days to shoot and then editing on top.
I'm not sure it would be cost effective to do them more often than he does. I also believe this is why other channels have moved to timelapse for build videos.

CPU Intel i7 3770K | Motherboard ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | RAM G.Skill Ripjaws Z 16GB(4x 4GB) | GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 680 DirectCU II TOP | Case Thermaltake Overseer | Storage Samsung SSD 500GB 850EVO, WD Caviar Black 1TB | PSU Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 Series 1000W | Display(s) ASUS PB278Q 27", 2x Samsung LS22C45KBW 22" | Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H75 | Keyboard Razer Lycosa | Mouse Razer Lachesis | Sound Dell speakers a525 2.1, Razer Kraken 7.1 | Operating System Windows 7 Professional

Understandable mistake.

Wait, those are PC builds? I thought I was watching Fifty Shades of Grey the whole time.

私はピザが大好きだよ。
CPU: i5 4670k - GPU: Twin Frozr GTX 760 - Mobo: Msi Z87 G45 - Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 - PSU: CX600M - RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws 8GB - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - Case: Fractal Design Define R4 - OS: Windows 8.1

Why dosent Linus make pc build videos. It's pretty easy to do and he can do different regions like AU,US,EU and get easy views and subs. Eg $600 gaming PC

Sorry I messed up the title :/

Hey man! Yes, he has build videos. Just dig around the channel. I think there's a budget AMD build guide from a year ago. The production value is indeed high, so make some popcorn and prepare to be carried away!

Also @WhisperingNarwhals, I like pizza too.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Doing the different regions thing doesn't really make sense. Components are same... pretty much. Only price range varies but with some researching (honestly if you want to invest on PC you need to do some) you can find cheaper equivalent than what the used ones would cost. And every guide is just suggestion. You don't need to follow it to detail. And shouldn't either. If you want it easy, buy prebuild. I have seen couple people here who have done copy of Linus build guide and then whine about their overclocking results. If you don't see why I brought that up, you are missing something more than the build guides.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Doing the different regions thing doesn't really make sense. Components are same... pretty much. Only price range varies but with some researching (honestly if you want to invest on PC you need to do some) you can find cheaper equivalent than what the used ones would cost. And every guide is just suggestion. You don't need to follow it to detail. And shouldn't either. If you want it easy, buy prebuild. I have seen couple people here who have done copy of Linus build guide and then whine about their overclocking results. If you don't see why I brought that up, you are missing something more than the build guides.

Some parts aren't in the same region

Understandable mistake.

Omg you replied Linus. Hiiiiiiii :OO

Some parts aren't in the same region

No. But you can find equivalent. Thats another reason why doing region based is pointless or too hard. Linus said in past case review that some products people suggest for reviews aren't available in Canada or it would be too hard to have them shipped there.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Understandable mistake.

With the White Sabertooth Z97 Mark S...

Pretty much it's true then. xD