Where is my order being shipped from?

Statik

So I bought a boom, adapter, and pop filter off amazon the other day, and I want to know if there's a way to figure out where it's getting delivered from. Reason being, I'm expecting the adapter around March 5th ($0.50 shipping), the pop filter around the 19th (free shipping), and the actual boom not until the 20-25th of march ($22 shipping - ouch).

Any idea how I can track it?

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

amazon tracking? says where the warehouse it comes out of.

Either you're master race or you're not.

Did you get a tracking number?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

amazon tracking? says where the warehouse it comes out of.

Did you get a tracking number?

I have an order number, and on the amazon web page I can't find anything that tells me the warehouse

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

once the product ships you will get a tracking info. and in that the first location is "Left warehouse"

Either you're master race or you're not.

Usually its closest to you if it has products. You have to remember that both shipping cost and size/weight of package have somewhat effect on shipping time, if shipped separately.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Free shipping doesnt get you tracking feature i think.

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

Free shipping doesnt get you tracking feature i think.

i use free shipping with amazon all the time, and always get a tracking number

Only way you will know is by the tracking number. Also if you bought it from a 3rd party seller, which from the shipping prices, it looks like you did, it can come from anywhere.