What was your favorite intel socket? READ FIRST POST

1156 cause i got the best oc on that platform I5 750 @3.9 +change

Let's agree to disagree

370 or Slot 1.

Mine was LGA 775.

in 1998?

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

LGA775 1998? Whaaat :D

my thoughts exactly

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

AM3+ LOL

Disgusting and off-topic.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

LGA 775. 10 years old and I could still get a core 2 quad q8300 and an Hd 7950 and play BF4 at 1080p on ultra. I am not kidding either.

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

My current socket, LGA 1155

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Slot 1, when it was new my Celeron 300A was running stable with a 140MHz FSB (back then it was only a single stick of 64MB PC133 SDRAM-I still have it as well), that is a 330MHz OC BTW which was phenomenal for them (I could try to replicate it now, but I've got a P III installed currently) 

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

1150 just because i was able to gain more knowledge on PC building and in general..

at the same time, I am able to appreciate the 775's for it's cheap price and with what you can do with it  :D

I voted for 1366, because I loved my 980X and Asus Rampage III Extreme. That was an awesome combo back in the day. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 - 3900x @ 4.4GHz with a Custom Loop | MBO: ASUS Crosshair VI Extreme | RAM: 4x4GB Apacer 2666MHz overclocked to 3933MHz with OCZ Reaper HPC Heatsinks | GPU: PowerColor Red Devil 6900XT | SSDs: Intel 660P 512GB SSD and Intel 660P 1TB SSD | HDD: 2x WD Black 6TB and Seagate Backup Plus 8TB External Drive | PSU: Corsair RM1000i | Case: Cooler Master C700P Black Edition | Build Log: here

Atleast its confirmed that youre a biased snob.

No, amd isn't disgusting. The wreck of a socket they call am3 is. I personally like fm2.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313