comman names

chimmychunger

ok so this forum has some very common names that seem to appear every where like joelthezombie windspeed and so on here on this thread i would like you all to say how much you think people know you around this forum. I DONT want this to turn into an ego fest but i would just like to see what people think.

I personaley for me feel that people know me around the forum but im not that recognized. 

OK over to you :D

I don't think I'm anyone notable or recognized hahaha I'm just the guy that chimes in here and there with no real point

I assume people are slowly coming to know me. I only recently had a major rise in post count (legit posts, I might add).

Eh. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Vitalius is someone I tend to see around a lot. The others you mentioned I doubt I've seen even once.

| GPU: GT 650M | CPU: i5-3210M | Excuse my language, sometimes I can be pretty vulgar.

I don't think I'm anyone notable or recognized hahaha I'm just the guy that chimes in here and there with no real point

I recognise you man! :D

I assume people are slowly coming to know me. I only recently had a major rise in post count (legit posts, I might add).

Eh. 

You're cool man, I've seen a few of your posts :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Vitalius is someone I tend to see around a lot. The others you mentioned I doubt I've seen even once.

I think it really depends on what parts of the forums you post on/frequent.

I tend to give suggestions to new builds and talk about stuff I'm interested in while asking questions about my build as it slowly grows.

So I kinda pop up everywhere, for now.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

ok so this forum has some very common names that seem to appear every where like joelthezombie windspeed and so on here on this thread i would like you all to say how much you think people know you around this forum. I DONT want this to turn into an ego fest but i would just like to see what people think.

I personaley for me feel that people know me around the forum but im not that recognized. 

I've seen you quite a bit, but not as much as say Vitalius

Oh yeah and @joelthezombie15 is like the person I've seen the most, he's a nice guy :)

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

i know people by pictures lol, it messes me up when they change it

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

And cause of this post...I changed my picture

And cause of this post...I changed my picture

lol now i have no clue who you are

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

"Joelthezombie" is probably one of the most common and seen member of this forums since he has the highest post count. 

I have started to slow down in post a lot recently. 

I do believe I should be recognized for having the best profile picture

I have actually never seen you before XD 

FireFox

bradscoolio

mgsstar

heinygoat

That Norwegian Guy

Snickerzz

Ghost

Goodbytes

Everyone in this thread lol

I usually remember by unusual avatars or names

Don't think I'm that well known, I switch pics a lot too so that doesn't help

I've seen you quite a bit, but not as much as say Vitalius

Oh yeah and @joelthezombie15 is like the person I've seen the most, he's a nice guy :)

Awhhhh how sweet, i love you too sam :P

You forgot the 15 in my name :P

Well i feel like i am rather known but i still feel like Norwegian guy is still better known. Also not to be that guy but *Common

Eh. 

I know you. AND i recognize your name to.

You've never seen me? thats hard to accomplish :P

I do too, thats why i want to hit snikerzz every time he changes his pic :P

And to answer the question

heinygoat
That Norwegian Guy
Snickerzz
Ghost
Goodbytes

those guys but goodbytes seems to have gone MIA

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I guess it depends a lot on the board you frequent the most, people over at the PC Gaming Board are very familiar to me. I'm not that familiar with the people here though.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Every name feels like a common name. It'd be rude/inappropriate/mean but easier to list off the names I see and don't readily recognize.

If only my in-person personality could be carried into the words I type!! But sadly, I'm a nobody, and quite the newcomer to these forums.

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

I don't know any of you and you don't know me.

Not a lot of members know me, since the bulk of my posts are from the first month of the forum. That said, I take note of members with more than five hundred posts, for moderation reasons.

Not a lot of members know me, since the bulk of my posts are from the first month of the forum. That said, I take note of members with more than five hundred posts, for moderation reasons.

I've seen you quite a lot in the early stage of the forums, you've started to slow down in posts lately though.