MetallicAcid's ROG V Gene TJ08-E

Really nice rig !

Cheers mate :)

A computer you are 100% happy with?! Not possib...

OH GOD! This is so beautyful. 100% happy with seems legit now.

It's getting there dude... The ultimate would be to have GTX780 SLI, both with waterblocks, and a 1080mm rad grafted onto the side panel of the TJ08-E. It won't happen, but you never know, I might stumble onto some more money one day! ;)

Just... moar! :D

MUHUHAHAHAA! I am still waiting on this delivery from aquatuning, so until then progress is slow :(

UUUHHHHGGG THE SEXYNESS

Jizz_zpsc0791d5f.jpg

Jizz worthy??

http://www.facebook.com/metallicacidcustomspcs

build look great. waiting to see the upgraded water setup.

Parvum Systems S1.0, 3570K, H100i, Asus Maximus V Gene, Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer 16GB @ 1866, EVGA GTX 680 FTW+, Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD, WD Velociraptor 600GB HDD, Corsair AX850

what did you use to blend or cover the design that you cut for back lights

Wow man that SupremeFX light mod it simple Yet impactfull & awesome. Looking forward to seeing the watercooling setup!

Aussie FTW!
4770k, H60, GTX 780, G1 Sniper 5, Samsung EVO 250GB, Seagate 2TB, Vengance Pro RAM 2133mhz 8GB, Silverstone Strider 850w
The Monolith Desk - build log incomplete.

wow that cable routing!!! :wub:

lovely build man ;)

-Corsair Carbide 500r + TX-750w V2 | Asus P5Q Deluxe + Intel Core2Duo E8400 @ 3.8Ghz + 2x2GB G.Skill DDR2 1066mhz

-Sapphire HD4890 1GB DDR5 (New Edition) + 1x Intel SSD 330 120GB + 2x Seagate Barracuda 500GB SlimSinglePlate (RAID0)

Really liked the red line things, it really makes the build stand out. How did you manage to do that? I'm guessing you used red leds under the metal? It looks really sexy.

EDIT:

I like your profile pic brother :D

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

This is some awesome modding. Those cables  thou!  :D

I dream of 0s and 1s folding to my every command,

algorithms seeping from the back of my head when I need them.

Very nice craftsmanship!

9900K  / Noctua NH-D15S / Z390 Aorus Master / 32GB DDR4 Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz / eVGA 2080 Ti Black Ed / Morpheus II Core / Meshify C / LG 27UK650-W / PS4 Pro / XBox One X

This is amazing! I have the same case and motherboard, and I agree, it can be difficult to work with :P I'm still rocking the hard drive cage, as I have three mechanical drives in my system. Are you sticking with the stock black AP181 front fan? I was thinking of swapping mine out with Silverstone's AP182. It has ball-bearings, a slightly higher RPM, and a little more airflow, but it is a white fan. I'm not water cooling my build, but I just want more airflow.

And I agree, the cutout on the motherboard looks awesome, and I believe it is actually functional by isolating the audio portion of the board. Awesome how you worked that design into the rest of the build! 

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

Cheers mate :)

It's getting there dude... The ultimate would be to have GTX780 SLI, both with waterblocks, and a 1080mm rad grafted onto the side panel of the TJ08-E. It won't happen, but you never know, I might stumble onto some more money one day! ;)

MUHUHAHAHAA! I am still waiting on this delivery from aquatuning, so until then progress is slow :(

Jizz_zpsc0791d5f.jpg

Jizz worthy??

JIZZ WORTHY INDEED ACID

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

Very nice build, can't wait to see it done. The one thing I think you might revisit is the sleeving on the back panel once you've made everything else perfect  :P

build look great. waiting to see the upgraded water setup.

Cheers mate! it will be sooner rather than later i hope :)

what did you use to blend or cover the design that you cut for back lights

I am not really understanding your question... Do you mean what is between the LED's and the aluminium? 

Wow man that SupremeFX light mod it simple Yet impactfull & awesome. Looking forward to seeing the watercooling setup!

Cheers :)

wow that cable routing!!! :wub:

lovely build man ;)

Hehe. Thanks man.

Really liked the red line things, it really makes the build stand out. How did you manage to do that? I'm guessing you used red leds under the metal? It looks really sexy.

EDIT:

I like your profile pic brother :D

Hey man, nice avatar! There are strips of LED's which are located under the lines in the aluminum. The lines on the alu where drawn on by hand, drilled at each turn point, cut with a coping saw, than filed to make the edges straight. There is also white plexiglass between the LED's and the alu, with around 5mm space between the LED's and Plexi to give a more even spread of the light.

This is some awesome modding. Those cables  thou!  :D

Thanks man! Don't you like my cables? :S

Very nice craftsmanship!

Thank you :)

MetallicAcid

Nice work mate. I can't wait when you watercool it. Good luck!

Cheers Decap. Me neither!

This is amazing! I have the same case and motherboard, and I agree, it can be difficult to work with  :P I'm still rocking the hard drive cage, as I have three mechanical drives in my system. Are you sticking with the stock black AP181 front fan? I was thinking of swapping mine out with Silverstone's AP182. It has ball-bearings, a slightly higher RPM, and a little more airflow, but it is a white fan. I'm not water cooling my build, but I just want more airflow.

And I agree, the cutout on the motherboard looks awesome, and I believe it is actually functional by isolating the audio portion of the board. Awesome how you worked that design into the rest of the build! 

Thanks for checking out the log Johnny. I have not considered the AP182 purely because it is white. If I were ever to do a white build, then this item would be at the top of the shopping list. 

JIZZ WORTHY INDEED ACID

^_^

Very nice build, can't wait to see it done. The one thing I think you might revisit is the sleeving on the back panel once you've made everything else perfect   :P

Thanks Blood. What would you suggest I improve?

MetallicAcid

Photobucket took down your pictures because you reached the maximum bandwidth.

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

I am not really understanding your question... Do you mean what is between the LED's and the aluminium? 

yes

Photobucket took down your pictures because you reached the maximum bandwidth.

Yeah I noticed that.. The bandwidth timer resets tomorrow. I might have to upgrade to receive unlimited bandwidth :(

yes

OK, there is a white plexiglass panel raised a few millimeters above the LED's :)

MetallicAcid

Yeah I noticed that.. The bandwidth timer resets tomorrow. I might have to upgrade to receive unlimited bandwidth :(

MetallicAcid

Just host your images on another site like http://imgur.com/ :P

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Or even on Google+. I use it all the time, but linking to the full-res image is a pain in the ass, because you have to modify the dimensions in each URL you copy and paste.

Does Imgur support the full resolution of photos you upload?

Spoiler

Gaming PC

• SSUPD Meshlicious White Full Mesh
  • Corsair SF650 Platinum
  • ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming ITX/ax (Won a giveaway from OptimumTech)
  • Ryzen 5 5600X w/ Scythe Big Shuriken 3
  • 2x8gb G.Skill Flare X @3200 CL14
  • PowerColor Gigabyte RX 6750 XT
  • Storage:
    • Samsung 970 Evo NVME
    • Samsung 860 Evo 2.5"
    • MyDigitalSSD BP4 250gb (mSATA inside 2.5" enclosure)
  • W11Pro
  • AOC C24G1 + Dell S2415H
  • Cheap CyerPower keyboard (Wooting 60HE coming later this year)
  • Glorious Model O Matte White
  • LTT Northern Lights DeskPad 1000mm x 500mm
  • FX Audio Dac-X6 + Monoprice Modern Retro + Fifine Studio Condenser Mic

Media Server

• Rosewill RSV-L4412U 12-bay hotswap
  • Unraid 6.9.2
  • Asrock B450 Steel Legend
  • Ryzen 5 3600
  • 2x8gb DDR4
  • LSI 9207-8I
  • 9x 2tb IronWolf • 2x 2tb WD Red • 1x 14tb WD Shucked White Label
  • MSI GTX 1050 Ti

beautiful rig

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

Just host your images on another site like http://imgur.com/  :P

Or even on Google+. I use it all the time, but linking to the full-res image is a pain in the ass, because you have to modify the dimensions in each URL you copy and paste.

Does Imgur support the full resolution of photos you upload?

I will be dividing up the photo sharing with each new post being on a different host. If that doesn't help, then I might have to consider paying for the unlimited bandwidth :)

beautiful rig

Thanks Dacho!! :)

MetallicAcid

Hey everyone! 

I am STILL waiting on a package which was ordered 2 weeks ago, and have been a little restless. So I downloaded Google Sketchup on Saturday while I was at work on standby (Jour) and started designing things.. I am currently playing with the idea of having a 400x200mm rad from Phobya. One of the first concepts I have put up in the gallery here on sweclockers, but received average reviews. I am still working on the design and will release an update soon. In the meantime, I have created my TJ08-E, created a waterblock as it wasn't available in the 3D warehouse, and am playing with an idea of creating a motherboard-like armor similar to the one found on the Asus Sabertooth series, and more recently the ASUS Gryphon and ROG Formula Z87 boards. so, here come some pictures:

So, this is my ROG V Gene TJ08-E as it stands today but without the motherboard armor:

9239231682_9c0e88fea5_o.jpg

This is the XSPC Titan/GTX780 block that I created, as I wanted this block because it matched a design idea that I am playing with:

9236453137_bd767cf8e2_o.jpg

9239231738_33740ffedd_o.jpg

This is the motherboard armor, which will be lit with LED's and have the same lighting effect that the XSPC GPU block gives:

9236453179_052eb7d492_o.jpg

9239231538_8114aaf7a0_o.jpg

So, that's it for now.. 

MetallicAcid

You know a build is good when it looks almost as good on the back as the front

Sick build, big fan

Audio Setup---- Marten Django XL speakers: Conrad-Johnson LP125M power amp: Convergent Audio Technology SL1 Renaissance preamp: Clearaudio Ovation & Clarify turntable

It already looked really amazing, by the end it should look so epic!