Humble Bundle Square Enix Bundle 2

Hello LinusTechTips Community,

A new Humble Bundle has been released called the Humble Square Enix Bundle 2.  The games included are:

• Hitman: Absolution
  • Supreme Commander 2
  • Hitman GO

Pay more than the average of $7.27 (previously $6.45) will unlock these games: 

• Thief
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut
  • Kayne & Lynch Collection

Added games on 2.24.2015:

• Startopia
  • Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

Pay $15 or more to unlock these games:

• Tomb Raider 
  • Sleeping Dogs

You can support two good causes which include:  

Make-A-Wish Foundation - worldwish.org   wish.org

&

GamesAid - www.gamesaid.org

www.humblebundle.com   --  Humble Store has Square Enix games up to 80% off as well!

I sorta just want SC2 

and maybe Thief... no point in buying though =/ 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Cool! Thanks for sharing, gonna go purchase now! :D

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Hopefully they'll add some good games that I don't already have next week. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

I unfortunately have most of these games. I'm sure something like Just Cause 1&2 and maybe Tomb Raider collection added in next week.

CPU i5 3570k MOBO Asus Maximus Gene V GPU Asus DCUII 670 CASE Corsair 350D (windowless) SSD Crucial M550 256GB msata CPU COOLER Noctua NH-D14 RAM Corsair XMS3 8GB 1600mhz PSU Corsair AX750 Display Asus PB287Q 4K (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/380533-journey-into-4k-goodness-asus-pb287q-review/) & Asus VH236H 1080P

Keyboard Logitech G710+ MX Brown Mouse Logitech G502 (my review on it http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/299464-logitech-g502/ )

Proud owner of a BlackBerry Q10.

I sorta just want SC2 

and maybe Thief... no point in buying though =/ 

SC2 sucks monkey balls, trust me. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

SC2 sucks monkey balls, trust me. 

I just want to give it a try again because I played it once when I was smaller and never really understood anything.

I mainly play Planetary annhilation though so it would just be for trying it out.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I just want to give it a try again because I played it once when I was smaller and never really understood anything.

I mainly play Planetary annhilation though so it would just be for trying it out.

supreme commander 1 was made by the original devs, this one is made by square enix. i too wanted to try this game but mainly because i enjoyed the crap out of the first one. you should give it a try for that price, but i think you will be very disappointed.  

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

15 bucks for tomb raider and not even the GOTY one is kinda fucked. i just bought it a week or two ago for 4 bucks?

the 2nd tier is a good price tho, but third isn't that great.

SC2 is crap.

Go play SC2(starcraft2).

Best part of SC2 is arcade, which includes moba map, tps, mafia, and NOTD(a teamwork-oriented survival game).

And it's FREE.(good guy Blizzard)

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

15 bucks for tomb raider and not even the GOTY one is kinda fucked. i just bought it a week or two ago for 4 bucks?

Thats what I thought. Im waiting for more second tier stuff to come out, then I may buy.

GOTY is just a pile of trash, the multiplayer sucks. 

GOTY is just a pile of trash, the multiplayer sucks. 

pft. DON'T TELL ME I WASTED MY DOLLAR OVER THE NORMAL ONE.

pft. DON'T TELL ME I WASTED MY DOLLAR OVER THE NORMAL ONE.

u could have used that dollar for a cheap hooker and treatment for the STD rather than the DLC, haha

Nice Bundle. though i have to warn everyone, get the original Deus Ex if you can, the directors cut is inferior to the original version in like almost every way.

How many computer programmers does it take to change a light bulb?

None, that's a hardware problem.  :D

supreme commander 1 was made by the original devs, this one is made by square enix. i too wanted to try this game but mainly because i enjoyed the crap out of the first one. you should give it a try for that price, but i think you will be very disappointed.  

No, Square published both, GPG developed both. Mistakes in development seem to have been caused both by mistakes made in development and due to certain demands from external parties (which you can guess who they are).

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/170j68/i_am_chris_taylor_founderceo_of_gas_powered_games/

GPG tried to find a publisher for Kings & Castles, and they failed to do so. In comes Microsoft, and saves them financially by offering them AoE Online deal. After that, they still couldn't find a publisher for Kings & Castles, so they tried to make a kickstarter campaign for "Wildman". Kickstarter campaign fails spectacularly (the lack of clear design and "developing with community" -approach backfires due to nobody having an idea what the game is going to be) - GPG is acquired by Wargaming and becomes Wargaming Seattle. Wargaming has World of Tanks, so it's a fair guess that they aren't going to make "proper" games at this point anymore.

Good bundle, bought it all the way through since I don't have Sleeping Dogs. I had Tomb Raider still in my Steam inventory, so I can trade it for something - hooray for not activating games prematurely.

Hello LinusTechTips Community,

A new Humble Bundle has been released called the Humble Square Enix Bundle 2.  The games included are:

• Hitman: Absolution
  • Supreme Commander 2
  • Hitman GO

Pay more than the average of $7.27 (previously $6.45) will unlock these games: 

• Thief
  • Murdered: Soul Suspect
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Pay $15 or more to unlock these games:

• Tomb Raider 
  • Sleeping Dogs

You can support two good causes which include:  

Make-A-Wish Foundation - worldwish.org   wish.org

&

GamesAid - www.gamesaid.org

www.humblebundle.com

Humble Bundle added:

I was looking for some new games to buy. Was happy to help a good cause and get a ton of games for $15.01. :D

01101100 01110110 01101100 00100000 00110101 00100000 01101101 01100001 01100111 01101001 01101011 01100001 01110010 01110000 

Added games on 2.24.2015:

• Startopia
  • Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light