In the light of new MKBHD video

xtroria

Do you want to get flamed  ???? because this is how you get flamed. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

nvm

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

nvm

Naked Vagina  Monster ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Naked Vagina  Monster ??

No tired to link the img but it did not work :(

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715

If only I could afford those...

Longboarders/ skaters message me!

Do you want to get flamed ???? because this is how you get flamed.

Feel free to try to argue with me, but i find no reason to grab m70x over momentum 2.0 or MDR-1A or audio technica's own MSR-7

Feel free to try to argue with me, but i find no reason to grab m70x over momentum 2.0 or MDR-1A or audio technica's own MSR-7

Sure lets go, my PS4 earpod is better than your headphones.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I know the recording process is terrible etc etc but the video really illustrates the difference of sound between the m50 vs 70

start at 3:30

that said. the cheaper sony 7502 or v6 would be the way to go. especially if the construction of the m70 doesn't use metal.

I know the recording process is terrible etc etc but the video really illustrates the difference of sound between the m50 vs 70

start at 3:30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-KMOH0xbUIs#t=211

that said. the cheaper sony 7502 or v6 would be the way to go. especially if the construction of the m70 doesn't use metal.

I like tech source too, I think they have done terrible job in expanding there audience by using giveways to bring new subs. 

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Who cares about them? Looks like they are studio headphones with 0 coloring to them. Totally boring.

I literally loled when he put the frequency response of Beats by Dre in the graph though. :D

who cares...

Who cares about them? Looks like they are studio headphones with 0 coloring to them. Totally boring.

I literally loled when he put the frequency response of Beats by Dre in the graph though. :D

What if i tell you if DT990 has a U-shaped frequency response and it's regarded as a very good headphone :mellow:

What if i tell you if DT990 has a U-shaped frequency response and it's regarded as a very good headphone :mellow:

It's closer to an N

4. Spamming
We do not want spam on Linus Tech Tips. There are certain sections of the forum designated for "off topic" and "general" posting of posts that may not fall into one of the already laid out sections of the forum. At all times though, this is a tech centered and focused forum. That being said, spam includes, but is not limited to the following:

• Post-Count farming.
  • The posting solely of memes or similar images without contributing to the discussion, memes can be funny and applicable but if it is completely unrelated it is spam.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB