Even more reason to stop smoking

thekeemo

CrazyRussianHacker did a test to see how much gunk gets into your lungs from smoke a single filtered cigarette

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Didn't bother to watch. I have never and will never ever smoke. That stuff just makes me sick.

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3

Didn't bother to watch. I have never and will never ever smoke. That stuff just makes me sick.

spoiler thats whats on the coffee filter in the pic

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

People don't need more reason to quit (certainly isn't bad though); in this day and age we're all very aware of the dangers of smoking. 

It comes down to choice and whether or not the individual wants to quit. 

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

"scare tactics" like these rarely work if someone wants to do something just let them, i dislike propaganda like this regardless of subject

I hate the smell of cigarettes. They are just fucking nasty. I hope I never ever get the habit when I'm older :/

I quit many years ago and found its best to not push others to do the same, even hinting that they should quit too you run the risk of coming off as preachy so its better to just not say anything. Smokers know its bad but the reality of it is most people wont quit until something forces them to, either the price or a sudden smoking related health complication. 

It took me sitting in a hospital bed with a collapsed lung to stop, im honestly glad it happened. 

People don't need more reason to quit (certainly isn't bad though); in this day and age we're all very aware of the dangers of smoking. 

It comes down to choice and whether or not the individual wants to quit. 

(Hopefully what I'm about to say isn't gonna start a war), but what you said is kinda like religion, or dare I say the anti-vaccination movement. So many things today could be disproved. People just chose to believe otherwise.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

(Hopefully what I'm about to say isn't gonna start a war), but what you said is kinda like religion, or dare I say the anti-vaccination movement. So many things today could be disproved. People just chose to believe otherwise.

Hence what I said in brackets.

There's magnitudes of material on the subject (tv; internet; packages themselves; books) already.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

Try this at 9:50:

(edit) Oh wait nvm.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Is it weird that I like the smell of cigs?

very. I literally feel like im going to die when I smell them (bronchitis/athma/no actual diagnosis and the doctors have no idea whats wrong with me)

Try this at 9:50:

That is an extremely interesting video.

I actually like sniffing unlit cigs but the smoke is so nasty my nostrils feel like puckering 

60FPS Microwave

Intel Core i5-4670K | Galax GTX 970 EXOC | ASRock Z97E-ITX/ac | Team Elite 8GB 1600MHz | Gelid Black Edition | Samsung slowdown + WD Blue 1TB x2 | Cooler Master V550 | Corsair K65 + Logitech G100s | MasterCase Pro 3