[US][Newegg] CyberpowerPC, 5820K, 8gb of ram, 1TB/120GB SSD, r9,270 and windows 8.1 899.

Kevinkt

Built: 

CPU: Intel Core i7-5820K 3.3GHz 6-Core Processor  ($368.88 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: ASRock X99 Extreme3 ATX LGA2011-3 Motherboard  ($146.78 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Team Elite Plus 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory  ($90.98 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Sapphire Radeon R9 270 2GB Dual-X Video Card  ($139.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Thermaltake VL80001W2Z ATX Mid Tower Case  ($19.99 @ Micro Center) 
Power Supply: Antec Neo Eco 520W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($89.98 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1045.34
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-09 22:29 EST-0500

Oh damn

"Rawr XD"

Oh damn

Got my first build from them, If you get just the right stuff you can get a powerhouse for less than building it yourself like I did. It's rare to find though.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Oh damn

Yeah, I Priced out first and was like dang. That's a pretty good deal.

Total: $1045.34
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2015-02-09 22:29 EST-0500

Oh damn

Except the parts used in this prebuilt are cheap no-name made in china components including the motherboard, PSU, ram, etc...

The parts list you gave is MUCH higher quality than that prebuilt crap.

Its a scam. They tell you the "important" stuff like CPU and GPU but dont give any brands.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Except the parts used in this prebuilt are cheap no-name made in china components including the motherboard, PSU, ram, etc...

Its a scam. They tell you the "important" stuff like CPU and GPU but dont give any brands.

Why does the motherboard have a HUGE gigabyte logo on it? Ram is ram. and the psu is crap. but even spending an extra 60 dollars on a new psu is still cheaper than building it yourself.

Except if you actually look at the build, it has a Gigabyte board, XFX GPU, Hyper 212 EVO, SanDisk SSD, etc.

The only questionable part is the PSU, and a half decent PSU costs $60. RAM is RAM, and it surely won't pose any issues.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

Motherboard is Gigabyte GA-X99-UD3 which is even better then the AsRock board in my build.

http://images17.newegg.com/is/image/newegg/83-229-620-Z06?$S1280$

They also seem to be using same boring RAM as my build, however the PSU I do agree on. Power Co. LTD? wtf is that

"Rawr XD"

Unbalanced but a great deal. Sell of the graphics card and the case and throw in a 970.

Depends on the usage. For someone who does a lot of video editing or rendering and only occasionally games (aka my dad), this is a great balance.

"Rawr XD"

Depends on the usage. For someone who does a lot of video editing or rendering and only occasionally games (aka my dad), this is a great balance.

Well it's sold as a gaming rig.

But no doubt it is strong.

System: Thinkpad T460

Most of the cases on their site are really terrible...

"If a Lobster is a fish because it moves by jumping, then a kangaroo is a bird" - Admiral Paulo de Castro Moreira da Silva

"There is nothing more difficult than fixing something that isn't all the way broken yet." - Author Unknown

Spoiler

Intel Core i7-3960X @ 4.6 GHz - Asus P9X79WS/IPMI - 12GB DDR3-1600 quad-channel - EVGA GTX 1080ti SC - Fractal Design Define R5 - 500GB Crucial MX200 - NH-D15 - Logitech G710+ - Mionix Naos 7000 - Sennheiser PC350 w/Topping VX-1

Wow. Not bad, but I would trash that PSU in a heartbeat and soon after the case. And it is relatively unbalanced but for the price it is still......not bad.

I am addicted to building gaming PCs but I don't have a great reason to stop...yet...

I'd pay $899 to never see that case in use ever again.

Project Insomnia

CPU: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.6 GHz.   CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken x40   Motherboard: ASRock Z97 Extreme6   Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8Gb.   Graphics Card: EVGA SC Geforce GTX 780 Ti   Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W   Case: NZXT H440

I'd pay $899 to never see that case in use ever again.

even after buying a new case/psu it's still cheaper than building it yourself.

IMHO, dunna know, that mobo looks the part, but the reviews on all X99 giggys

aren't passing the snuff test. UEFI issues (EVGA anyone) and customer support

seems "lacking" and relying on cyberpower for related support seems to be

shooting oneself in the foot. does sound tempting, but cluttering it up with that

case/peripherals choice and PSU sure does degrade the experience.

CyberpowerPC is the one that provided machines for a CSGO tournament but 5/10 failed to work, right?

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

It's amazing how people don't even look at the machine and jump to the conclusion that they use "cheap" parts.

CyberpowerPC is the one that provided machines for a CSGO tournament but 5/10 failed to work, right?

No Ibuypower is that market. I don't think cyberpower provides for e-sports.

It's amazing how people don't even look at the machine and jump to the conclusion that they use "cheap" parts.

Welcome to forums. where don't even read the post or the links.

I did go to the site and look at the specs, I didn't find them listed anywhere.

Its amazing how people jump to the conclusion that I didnt look at the machine just because I didnt find the parts list.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020