How tall are you?

RevoltTrain

Tiny bit over 5'11" not enough to say 6 feet though.

Am I the only one around here who really doesn't like pcpartpicker?
I also like Ubisoft and Origin/EA          
Guess I'm just odd that way.

HATER OF MAIL IN REBATES!

Average male height in the United States as of 2014. Of course, the average male height is increasing so by the time that I die I'll be less than average :( Unless I die soon.

6 and a half feet. I hit my head on too many things.

CPU: Intel 5930k cooled by H110i GT Mobo: MSI X99S XPower AC RAM: 32GB Dominator Platinum 2800mhz GPU: 2x MSi Lightning 290x SSD: 512GB 850 Pro HDD: 4&2TB WD Black PSU: Corsair AX1500i Case: Corsair 900D Monitor: 3xVG248QE  Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark  Mouse: Logitech G700s  Headset: Astro A50

I like chocolate milk.

14 and 5'10". Haven't really grown in height for the past year or so.

Sig under construction.

I'm 177cm or 5 ft 9 11/16 inch tall  :) I'm short

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

i'm 175, i think, maybe a little less 

Bleigh!  Ever hear of AC series? 

6"0  :)

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

About 168 cm, haven't been checked accurately for years, but self-measuring got me with a little under 170 cm. So, in imperial that's...  5 feet 6 inches? Under average, at least around here. I'm 17 now, and haven't noticed growing, at least significantly. Man I feel short among you, guys. Not that I don't like being this short... :lol:

168 cm or 5' 6'' and I'm 27, yay.

gv3sx.jpg

We're both equally short. Yay!

To be fair, I don't want to grow past this height. And even if I was taller, I would still be skinny (fast metabolism... Hard to gain any fat), so being short and skinny is actually quite nice in my opinion. And did I mention I'm 61 kg, and stayed at this weight for 8 years now (not kidding)? I haven't seen anyone really care about my height, and I like being short. Though when I mention my weight, people start questioning if I even am a man after all or not... lol

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

158.8cm or 5' 2"

wow how are you guys so tall?

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Hmm... Now to think of it... @RevoltTrain Should we have a poll for how tall we are by estimate, like options ranging every 5 centimeters or so until going for a taller / shorter option?

158.8cm or 5' 2"

wow how are you guys so tall?

Genetics and the environmental variables, I guess... I would like being that short, btw (but no shorter than 150 cm. I don't want to be a midget... :lol:)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Genetics and the environmental variables, I guess... I would like being that short, btw (but no shorter than 150 cm. I don't want to be a midget... :lol:)

Back in school I had an art teacher who was a head shorter than me. 

Oh and she drives to work. In a big minivan.

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case

Last time I measure myself was two years back and  I was 5'11, with me now being 19 I've probably gained an inch maybe. 

im about 184, or 6,1 for you imperial scum

propably will get to 189

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans