How to find my windows live id?

Charlie Clarke

This is a really simple thing that I can't figure out. I know my Microsoft account username and password and my Gamertag but when logging into the games for windows live marketplace it says please enter windows live id and i do not know how to find that.

Thanks for help

OLD-SCHOOL - Intel Pentium 4 SL6WF with HYPERTHREADING! - ACER 651M03-6L Mobo - Saphire R9600 PRO 256mb AGP Card - 2gb DDR - 40gb IDE HDD - 430w PSU

Your e-mail adress?

It's your @hotmail.com or @live.com or whatever email address. 

@Charlie Clarke

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Your e-mail adress?

I tried that and it doesnt work either

OLD-SCHOOL - Intel Pentium 4 SL6WF with HYPERTHREADING! - ACER 651M03-6L Mobo - Saphire R9600 PRO 256mb AGP Card - 2gb DDR - 40gb IDE HDD - 430w PSU

It's your @hotmail.com or @live.com or whatever email address. 

@Charlie_Clarke

I have a gmail address, but do u mean it creates an email with my microsoft account (ie hotmail)

I have a gmail address, but do u mean it creates an email with my microsoft account (ie hotmail)

Charlie Clarke, @gmail.com should also work. Try by logging in to Live Mail.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Hi,

Your Windows Live ID is the email address and password you used to create your gamertag. When you sign in to your phone using that ID, you get your gamerscore, avatar and all your achievements on your phone. When you play games on the phone, you'll earn more achievements and your gamerscore will grow.

1. On your Xbox 360 console, sign in using your Xbox LIVE gamertag.

2. Go to Settings, then select Account.

3. On the Account Management screen, go to Your Information, then select Windows Live ID, where you can see the Windows Live ID associated with your gamertag.

Tips:

After you've finished signing in with your Windows Live ID on your phone, you may need to activate your Xbox LIVE account. On Start, tap Games. If you see a link that says I already have an Xbox LIVE account, tap it, then follow the instructions.

If you have more than one Windows Live ID, we recommend that you sign in with your Xbox LIVE ID first. See Which Windows Live ID should I use? to learn more about choosing the best Windows Live ID for your needs.

Notes

To reset your password or get a reminder, go to http://account.live.com/ResetPassword.aspx.

Xbox LIVE may not be available in your country or region.