Beyerdynamic MMX 102, AKG K374SLV, Sennheiser Momentum, or something else

TheGloriousLeader
Go to solution Solved by ShearMe,

Momentum based off build quality alone.

I'd like to get a new pair of headphones for around $100 Canadian. My pair of Klipsch Image s4A (II) died again and the warranty is over so I need to buy a new pair of headphones. I listen to a lot of different music rap, country, pop, rock, and house. Other than the lack of bass, I liked the way the Klipsch sounded. They also need to have an inline mic with Android support. 

Beyerdynamic MMX 102

AKG K374SLV

Sennheiser Momentum

Momentum based off build quality alone.

Are Sennheiser's really as good as people say they are? I have a pair of Astro A50's i was thinking of selling and the momentums look appealing. I've just never had the opportunity to try them myself

Are Sennheiser's really as good as people say they are? I have a pair of Astro A50's i was thinking of selling and the momentums look appealing. I've just never had the opportunity to try them myself

Can you find an Apple store? 

I've never tried Sennheiser earbuds, but their headphones are unbelievably high end.  They are very crisp, very clear sounding.  Next time you are at Best Buy or Tigerdirect, etc.. go to the audio section and give the Sennies a try.  They are prominently displayed and for good reason.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

They are one of the bigger audio companies, and you only get big with good products...

I know the Beyerdynamic's are actually OEM'd out, and AKG earphones are usually meh. A recommendation that typically follows the new Momentums is the Shure SE215, but it is not discounted in Canada often. Haven't tried the Momentum earphones personally but they get good reviews.

Thanks for the suggestions, I went with the Sennheisers since they seemed to be the best reviewed of the three. 

They are one of the bigger audio companies, and you only get big with good products...

Good joke.