The Mercenaries of Star Citizen

This is a thread for:

-Merchants who are looking for protection for their shipments

-Commanders who need to temporarily fill their ranks

-Pirates who are looking for some extra guns for a mission

-Anyone else who has need of a hired gun

I have taken the liberty of coalescing some contact info here for quick access. If you wish for your name to not be displayed, or you feel you should be on the list, please say so. I'll see you all in the 'Verse!

Nice! This is great reference when people need to hire some of you folks.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Nice! This is great reference when people need to hire some of you folks.

Thank you. Now, how do I @ somebody?  :wacko:

Thank you. Now, how do I @ somebody?  :wacko:

You're welcome.

@CommanderFett Just type it in. I think it works like that.

Main Rig: Illya V2, the Tiny Titan: ||i7 8700k 5GHz @ 1.385v (delidded)|| ||NVIDIA RTX 3090 FE|| ||KrakenZ63|| ||ASRock Z390-Phantom-ITX/ac|| ||Corsair SF750||

2nd Rig: Illya V1, the Air Cooled Prodigy: ||i7 4790k 4.4GHz @ 1.3v|| |NVIDIA RTX 2080 FE|| ||Be Quiet! Dark Rock 2|| ||ASRock Z87-E|| ||SeaSonic G-Series 550w (Carbon Fiber Mod)||

Captain isHypnophobic of the LTT Conglomerate.

Can't wait for the next ptu. Have been on the RSI forums as well every so often, got tired of org invites though....

So is everyone on the forums joined with the LTT organization? Might be looking into going into it, but just haven't seen a reason to bother with an org when there doesn't seem to be a reason for being in one yet.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

WD Blue 1TB / HX850 / Phanteks Enthoo Pro

Nice. For the doc go to data->filter and let it sort for Star Citizen Name. That's the order CIG currently sorts your contacts by. May change, when they release the social module in March though.

As for PU, the real fun begins around Gamescom I guess. They said that they want to release the alpha PU in summer with 5-9 systems so it makes sense to unveil it at a big event.  ;)

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

Nice. For the doc go to data->filter and let it sort for Star Citizen Name. That's the order CIG currently sorts your contacts by. May change, when they release the social module in March though.

As for PU, the real fun begins around Gamescom I guess. They said that they want to release the alpha PU in summer with 5-9 systems so it makes sense to unveil it at a big event.  ;)

Wish I had full alpha package. Will just have to scrounge by purchasing each module.

Still new, but learning

i7 4790K / GTX 970 G1 Gaming / Maximus VII Hero / Swiftech H240x / Corsair Vengeance Pro 16gb, 1600mhz, cl9 / 850 evo 250GB /

Sounds awesome, I cannot wait for this game to be released.

But I am still holding off on putting money into it, until release.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Can't wait for the next ptu. Have been on the RSI forums as well every so often, got tired of org invites though....

So is everyone on the forums joined with the LTT organization? Might be looking into going into it, but just haven't seen a reason to bother with an org when there doesn't seem to be a reason for being in one yet.

Think of it like a Union. While not categorized by job type the organization will allow people to pool resources, both money and people, to accomplish mutually beneficial goals. Ideally traders who need protection that are part of this org. will look for other people who are also a part of the org first for help.

Just one example.  

Think of it like a Union. While not categorized by job type the organization will allow people to pool resources, both money and people, to accomplish mutually beneficial goals. Ideally traders who need protection that are part of this org. will look for other people who are also a part of the org first for help.

Just one example.  

Org members don't do bad things to each other. LTT pirates don't attack LTT merchants, etc.

There was a small issue with data staying aligned, but that's fixed, so it all should be in alphabetical order.

Someone told me that a party was going on here.....a mercenary party! I'm down to dance, add me to the list moon doggy. B)

Respectfully
CODENAME RAVEN
"All humans are alone, that is their destiny....."

Someone told me that a party was going on here.....a mercenary party! I'm down to dance, add me to the list moon doggy. B)

I'll need your RSI stuff too

I'll need your RSI stuff too

Sent you a PM B)

Respectfully
CODENAME RAVEN
"All humans are alone, that is their destiny....."

I'm thinking about starting a heavy mercenairy fleet for hire. Since i'll get something the size of a frigate or larger.

Something ULOTT could hire if need be to get an extra advantage in a big fight. Or that someone could hire to fight them. Or someone else. Thoughts?

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I'm thinking about starting a heavy mercenairy fleet for hire. Since i'll get something the size of a frigate or larger.

Something ULOTT could hire if need be to get an extra advantage in a big fight. Or that someone could hire to fight them. Or someone else. Thoughts?

Possible, but depends on the limitations made to the individual mercs.

I would imagine that first thing in the game would be finding and solidifying strongholds, as well as gaining ties/quests/etc from npcs. From what I gather of those larger ships is that, some care and building might need to be made to make it operational, as was mentioned in the case with the 1.5kusd ships that were/will-be sold in a limited supply.

Exploration to find decent hubs of traffic and prioritization of resources might get us in a better position as well, so I would not suggest blobbing up into a big force at the very beginning.

Still new, but learning

• 3 weeks later...

Why on earth would you let yourself be hired to fight against UOLTTC? You're a member of our org!

Why on earth would you let yourself be hired to fight against UOLTTC? You're a member of our org!

Actually i'm not a member of the LTT org (As far as i know) 

And i do not plan to be either

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Actually i'm not a member of the LTT org (As far as i know)

And i do not plan to be either

Fair enough but we intend to be large enough that we don't need to ask for help but it may help at the start