Top Favorite Singers

So who are your top singers? Male Female Any Genre.

1 Chris Cornell :wub:  From Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog and Audioslave 

2 Robert Plant     From Led Zeppelin

3 Steve Perry       From Journey

4 Freddy Mercury From Queen

5 Andrea Bocelli 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

These are not ordered

1. Freddy Mercury from Queen

2. John Gallagher from Dying Fetus

3. Bo Summer from Illdisposed

4. Neil Tennant from Pet Shop Boys

5. Mille Petrozza from Kreator

This is my current favorits, but they could be changed out as I discover new music

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Chris Cornell From Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog and Audioslave

Frank Sinatra

Eddie Vedder From pearl jam

James Hetfield From metallica

Dean Martin

Brandon Charles Boyd From incubus 

no particular order

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Phill Collins

I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism.Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

when you say Favorite singer

favorite in what way

their voice ?

their song writing skills ?

their appearance ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Gav from miracle of sound
Brian johnson from AC/DC

Chris cornell from his Audioslave days
Till Lindemann from RAMMSTEIN

Alexx Wesselsky from Eisbrecher

Pär Hulkoff from Raubtier

Lex Wohnhaas from Megaherz (Alexx was the former lead singer of this band)

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Thom Yorke (Radiohead).

And Noel and Liam Gallagher (Oasis)

THE signature

favorite in what way

their voice ?

their appearance ?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

favorite in what way

their voice ?

their appearance ?

Anything really.... I chose mine on skills even though they're all schmexy

Hail Sithis!

Phill Collins

I've been a big Genesis fan ever since the release of their 1980 album, Duke. Before that, I really didn't understand any of their work. Too artsy, too intellectual. It was on Duke where Phil Collins' presence became more apparent. I think Invisible Touch was the group's undisputed masterpiece. It's an epic meditation on intangibility. At the same time, it deepens and enriches the meaning of the preceding three albums.Listen to the brilliant ensemble playing of Banks, Collins and Rutherford. You can practically hear every nuance of every instrument. In terms of lyrical craftsmanship, the sheer songwriting, this album hits a new peak of professionalism.Take the lyrics to Land of Confusion. In this song, Phil Collins addresses the problems of abusive political authority. In Too Deep is the most moving pop song of the 1980s, about monogamy and commitment. The song is extremely uplifting. Their lyrics are as positive and affirmative as anything I've heard in rock. Phil Collins' solo career seems to be more commercial and therefore more satisfying, in a narrower way. Especially songs like In the Air Tonight and Against All Odds. But I also think Phil Collins works best within the confines of the group, than as a solo artist, and I stress the word artist. This is Sussudio, a great, great song, a personal favorite.

Yeah Phil Collins is an amazing musician and a beautiful person inside and out. Great choice

Hail Sithis!

Phill Collins

Yeah Phil Collins is an amazing musician and a beautiful person inside and out. Great choice

Hail Sithis!

i was amazed when he showed up in Miami Vice haha :)

Since I like Old School Hip-Hop/Rap here we go: Pete Rock, AZ, Slick Rick, De La Soul, Das EFX, Common, Gangstarr/Guru, to me THE best lyricists.

From other Genres: Rodriguez & Bob Dylan

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green

Robert Plant - Led Zeppelin

Freddie Mercury - Queen

Paul Rodgers - Free, Bad Company, The Firm, Queen

Pat Benatar

Aretha Franklin

Justin Hawkins - The Darkness

sia. I loved her vocals she did for Zero 7, such haunting pain yet so comforting like wrapping yourself in a warm blanket. 

I even loved her solo side projects where she got to be cheery, sunny and silly 

and now my little girl is grown up and belting out and killing her solos for guetta and flo rida and other main stream acts. its so nice being able to hear her on more venues and that now more people will be able to share this little gem. but I kind of miss those days where she was my little songstress that only I knew of. 

Frank Sinatra

Dean Martin

Roy Oribison

Johnny Ray

Elvis

Couple more, big fan of the 40's 50's and 60's music.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

Gav from miracle of sound

Brian johnson from AC/DC

Chris cornell from his Audioslave days

Till Lindemann from RAMMSTEIN

Alexx Wesselsky from Eisbrecher

Pär Hulkoff from Raubtier

Lex Wohnhaas from Megaherz (Alexx was the former lead singer of this band)

+1 on Till Lindemann, damn awesome singer also have you seen Volkerball?

I don't really have any favourite singers because I'm more into the instruments but some I like are :-

Ozzy Osbourne

Ronnie James Dio

James Hetfield (Metallica)

Alice Cooper

That's all I can think of right now.

Some of the music I love that I've come across is this below, no singing in there so once again I strike with my off topic-ness, the video is pretty cool but it's the music that drew me in to it.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Justin Bieber

Rebecca Black

Miley Cirus(Hannah Montana!)

BLAOW!!!!

Lil Wayne

Nicki Minaj

Rebecca Black

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

• 2 months later...

In no particular order

1. Freddie Mercury
  2. Robert Plant
  3. Brian Johnson
  4. James Hetfield
  5. David Bowie

Case: Corsair C70 GunMetalBlack, CPU: Intel 3570k, Mobo: Asus p8z77-v lx, CPU Cooler: BeQuiet! Dark Rock Pro 2, RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz lp, Video Card: Asus HD7950 DC2 Top V2, SSD: Samsung 840 pro, HDD: one Seagate 2TB Barracuda, PSU: BeQuiet! Dark Power pro 10 650w, Monitor: Dell UltraSharp u2412m, Keyboard: CoolerMaster QuickFire tk (Brown Switches), Mouse: Steelseries Sensei raw, Sennheiser HD 558

1. Dean Martin

2. Mikael Akerfeldt (opeth, bloodbath, storm corrosion)

3. Bruce Lamont (yakuza)

4. Chuck Schulinder (Death)

5. Steven Wilson (Porcupine Tree, Storm Corrosion, like 900 other bands)

Kinda on the spot list, i'd have to sit down and make a list, haha

AMD FX-8320 @ 4.3 ghz | Corsair H60 (Push/Pull)|  8GB Kingston Hyper X DDR3 1.6 ghz | Sapphire HD 7870 Oc'd | Biostar TA970 MOBO OCZ 750w  PSU | 2TB HDD + 120gb Kingston V300 SSD| Coolermaster CM Storm Enforcer Case | SoundBlaster Audigy SE  Windows 7                                                                                      "I am a leaf on the wind, watch me..."   "You know nothing Jon Snauhh" "Take the risk of thinking for yourself, much more happiness, truth, beauty, and wisdom will come to you that way."

/Steam Profile/Folding@home stats/TekSyndicate Fourms/  \m/  RIP David Gold (1980-2011) \m/ RIP Peter Steele (1962-2010) \m/ RIP Chuck Schuldiner (1967-2001) \m/ RIP Dio (1942-2010) \m/ RIP Cliff Burton (1962-1986) \m/ RIP Dime (1966-2004)

In no particular order:

Robert Plant

Bruce Dickinson

Ronnie James Dio

Phil Mogg - I'm sure many would disagree if they'd even heared of him, but I actually like his voice.

Freddie Mercury - I don't really like Queen, but I do love his voice.